6 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
I was messing around yesterday and wanted to see what my old buddy Trump was up to and I found this deck. At first glance it looks a little, well, weird, but it is fun and deceptively good. I've been playing around with it now for about 24 hours (On and off ladder around rank 7) and I've had a lot of fun with it. I just thought I would share this with everyone and hope someone has as much fun with it as I have. Enjoy. :)
I'm here to talk about <Thieves Guild>; a new Mythic raiding and PVP guild on the Eldre'Thalas and Korialstrasz conjoined realm. We are looking for super-active players to fill out our raiding team and rated battlegrounds team. We intend to hit Mythic raids and Rated Battlegrounds hard. With the changes on how gearing up works in Legion, we believe that these tandem gameplay goals will compliment each other well. We're looking for highly active players that cross over between raiding and PVP. If you have a strict aversion to either raiding or PVP, that's not exactly a dealbreaker, but also it may be an indication that this guild is not strictly what you want, so be sure that you can live with the fact that most people will be equally interested in both gameplay aspects.
Currently we need all classes and roles
We do not have a raid/PVP schedule yet. We’ll be raiding 4 days a week, probably Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday. Expect schedules to be solidified after most people reach level 110
Since we are a brand new guild, we don’t have a formal application process at this time. If you want to join our guild, message Jesse (the GM) greathouse#1932 or post a message on our recruitment forum here: http://thieves.gg/forums/forum/recruitment/
If you're curious about the flavor of this guild, please review my bullet points on the sticky here: http://thieves.gg/forums/topic/read-this-before-you-join
Personaly i no longer love warlocks.
I dont think they are fun anymore and here are my reasons
Why i wont play Warlock in Legion:
- clumsy gameplay mechanics : which will not be changed until next major updates, if we're lucky
- visual not being updated: aka Green Fire visuals
- lazy talents : taking baseline spells to go in our talents, while other classes got new ones
- unnecessary pruning : bye bye water walking warlock mount, bye bye Dark Soul
- ramp up time : in demonology for example, you have at least 14 seconds before STARTING doing your average damage
- aoe : Destruction was aoe king in Mop, now we have to gimp our solo damage to do aoe when others classes don't have to (hello to you fire mages)
- RNG ressource gathering : a secondary ressource, necessary to our dps rotation tied to RNG (except for Demono)
- RNG mastery : Chaos Bolt, Destruction's big hit spell, now hit like a wet noodle if you're not lucky
- ZERO communication from Blizzard : many of these problems have been said since Alpha and there have been zero response or explanation from Blizzard, hence people getting the feeling their feedback goes in the trash can.
So what do you guys think about warlocks in legion?
Up until Legion, I've primary spent my time in game in Areans or BGs, however the concept of Mythic+ really intrigues me. I'm stuck trying though trying to decide which class I want to main spec before Legion comes out.
The reason why it's a concern now, is because I don't want to start dumping my artifact power into one weapon, only to, down the road, regret my decision and switch. To my knowledge there's no way to "refund" artifact power at this time - please stop my now if there is.
Furthermore, I want to chose a spec that's going to be both viable in PVP (3's mostly) and Mythic+ dungeons (I know, I'm asking for a lot here). I already know Shadow is going to be a strong contender in 3's and I'm fairly certain Disc will be as well (I think, I hope). What I don't know, is where do they both stand in Mythic+.
I've stayed away from Legion Dungeons on the beta to avoid spoilers, but on live, they seem to struggle with AoE healing (at least compared to other healers). Has anyone played either spec on the beta, in Mythic+ and would care to share their experience?
I'm sure it'll come up, so let me get it out of the way --- I have no interest in playing Holy. Yes, I know they're an amazing healer. They spec as a whole does not appeal to me, the whole "holy light" thing. I like Disc and Shadow, because of the lore surrounding them and it's what kept me playing a priest for 8 years now.
Thanks in advance for the feedback!