Topic Details

[US-Black Dragonflight][H] Echelon 25man-4/6HoF, 2/6HM MSV-2ngts/wk

1 reply to this topic Started by squigums, Nov 09 2012 10:07 PM guild echelon HoF MSV horde recruitment
  • Please log in to reply

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:07 PM

squigums
  • squigums
  • Vagrant
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR
<Echelon> on Black Dragonflight is recruiting for MoP raiding. Echelon was 8/8 HM 25m in Dragon Soul (10% buff) and is a guild for excellent players who are unable to commit to 3+ days a week, yet still desire upper level content progression. Echelon is a stable 25 man raiding guild that has been progression raiding consistently since Ulduar. We raid 2 (TWO) nights a week, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-12 EST (server time). On off nights, we generally run 10 man runs for alts and those who were not able to make it to the main raid. As of 11/9/2012... We are currently 4/6 Normal HoF We are currently 2/6 HEROIC MoguShan We are currently 6/6 Normal HoguShan Because we raid so little, it is important that applicants be top tier of players and come to raids prepared. This includes showing up consistently for raids, knowing encounter details and strategies, and having the proper consumables. Although we have a casual schedule and fun guild environment, we focus on progression during raid times. We are currently looking for a few players to round out our raiding core all classes and specs are welcome to apply! Please visit our website at www.echelonguild.com realID is stevenwow1@gmail.com or contact Taters or Squigums if you are interested in joining or would like additional information.

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:14 PM

Guest_Casey Glad_*
  • Guest_Casey Glad_*
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR
Hi I am trying to find my boyfriend a new guild. That raids on Tues and Thurs evenings only. I am his girlfriend trying to fill this out for him. - he is a level 90 warrior hoarde VERY good at WOW. Please email him) 47glad@cardinalmail.cua.edu He does his dailys, dungeons, raid finders, instances, And raids obviously. He takes his guilds very seriously. He can DPS or Tank. He is very good at WoW! Please talk to him; he knows more than I know obviously.

Active Users

0 user(s) are browsing this forum 0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users