FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Toffees

What to spend Valor tokens on?

Hi all,

I'm interested to know what people are spending their valor tokens on. It makes sense to me to spend it on something that is going to be very hard to get until later HoF or MV can be completed. Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks for sharing.

Toffs

Do you mean your Elder tokens? I would spend them on your biggest upgrade you can't find elsewhere. Would I use a token on 496 bracers when I have properly itemized 489 bracers? Not likely. Would I use one on Elegon to replace a 463 weapon with a 489 weapon? Absolutely. Typically your biggest available upgrade should be used on your tokens. Unless you have tier legs and gloves, I recommend using one on Sha every week. Other than that, find the boss that drops your goodies and best of luck!

I think he means Valor Points. As in, which slots to use them in. Personally, I just look at which ever raid drop is probably the farthest away from me (Terrace of Endless Spring bosses etc.) a get an item for that slot.

The Simple Harmonius Ring is a great buy, and you can supplement it with the free 489 ring at Klaxxi Exalted. The Shadow Pan trinket isn't terrible if you don't have the money for a Relic of Yu'lon. The Klaxxi neck is also hard to pass up.

If you're killing Sha of Anger every week I would avoid hands and legs, as you should eventually get your tier pieces this way.

At the end of the day, it will ultimately come down to which pieces are holding you back the most.

One caveat...If there's nothing you need especially badly, you may benefit the most from hoarding your valor for now - New 496 valor items will be available in 5.1.

Edited by Kravn

If you're killing Sha of Anger every week I would avoid hands and legs, as you should eventually get your tier pieces this way.

he should avoid hands anyways because he should be a tailor, and would be able to make his own hands and chest.