Allgenda

Alternative guild raid calendar

11 posts in this topic

Hello,

I made a raidplanner website for my guild and opened it to everyone at http://www.allgenda.com

It is a good web alternative to the IG raid calendar and good replacement for the old phpRaid.

This event planner allows guild officers to create events to which guild members are automaticaly invited. Guild members can give their availability status, tell the role they want to play and add a comment. Officers can then build the team.

Here are some of its qualities :

- There is nothing to install
- Your guild can have several calendars for different purposes. Ex : official PVE raids, PVP, even other games.
- Recurring events : you can plan your events for the next six months or more in a few clicks.

- Officers can sign up in the name of members and add officers note to the registration. Ex : tell on which bosses a given player will be benched.

- Email notifications to members. You can announce the opening of new events or remind members to give their status.
- Attendance statistics to see who and when you have to recruit.
- You can customize it : the background of your choice and several skins. Browse the skins by scrolling the thumb images in the upper right corner.
- Beautiful icons for your events. The icon for the Blackrock Foundry will be added next week.
- It is free

There is also a demo /tutorial video at

The next feature will be a basic dkp management system.

Feel free to ask any question.

Alan
http://www.allgenda.com
twitter.com/allgendaEN

Hello,

I just added the new raid icon for Blackrock Foundry.

Enjoy !

Alan

www.allgenda.com

twitter.com/allgendaen

Hello,

I just added a basic DKP management. You can use it from the roster of your guild on www.allgenda.com .

It is the first step toward a complete pont management system with Suicide King, EP/GP and tools to assign point to all the guild members in one clic.

I'll let you know of my progress.

Alan
www.allgenda.com

The dkp management system is now complete. At last !
With DKP, Suicide King and EP/GP.

Activate the system you want in your group parameters.

Then officers and admins can attribute points or ranks to each member individualy in your group roster. Or attribute event points to all the members from the event organization panel.

I will release a video soon to explain how things are done.

Alan
www.allgenda.com

Hello,

I just added the new raid icon for Hellfire Citadel !

Alan

www.allgenda.com

Hello,
I just launched the mobile web version.

Users using a smartphone will now get a lighter and faster loading interface with the basic actions (sign up, create quick events).

Non essential or power user actions remain on the desktop version.

Enjoy and merry Christmas.

Alan

www.allgenda.com

Hello,

I added the "Absence" feature. If you activate this status, you will be signed up as "unavailable" for all the raids during your vacations. You can even add a comment to remind your guild mates that you are having good time by the beach ;-) .

Alan

www.allgenda.com

Hello, I added two major features :

- Calendars can be public : if you provide the correct link, visitors will be able to see your events* without having to be logged in Allgenda. The first calendar of any newly created group is now public by default. You have to go to "Settings" / "My groups" / "Agendas" to manage the access rights on your calendars.

- Event's management can be restricted to a raid leader : when you create an event you can tell who among the community leaders will be able to manage the event (edit, remove, organize participants). Group admins keep these rights too. With this feature you can give the rights to create events to all your members and make sure that they will not mess with each other stuff.

There is a good synergy between these two features. If you want you can organize cross guild events from a public forum, the public will be able to see these events and the members will be able to sign up or create their own events.

Alan
www.allgenda.com

* : they will see the time, icon, title and description of the events but not who signed up and the comments.

Hello,

I'm getting my guild raidplanner ready for Legion. You can now create Demon Hunter and Outlaw rogues in the character system. I kept the combat spec in for history :)

I will add the new raid icons this summer.

Alan
www.allgenda.com
Stay informed about Allgenda community calendar on https://facebook.com/allgendacom

Hello,

I just added the new raid icons for Emerald Nightmare and The Nighthold. I also updated the World Boss icon for Legion.

The tool is now fully ready for Legion :)

Alan
www.allgenda.com
Stay informed about Allgenda community calendar on https://facebook.com/allgendacom

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By joat
      Crucial Taunt is a community-oriented Horde guild on the US-Mug'thol server (connected realm with Akama & Dragonmaw) that is seeking mature and positive raiders looking for a long-term home. We're seeking adults who have a passion for the game and enjoy exploring all types of content within a fun and vibrant atmosphere.
      About Us
      Lead by a Los Angeles based husband & wife team that previously had been progression raiding back through WOTLK. After Wrath we took a break for life stuff, but late into Draenor we transferred to Mug'thol and started anew, building a guild that reflects our values of putting fun and community first in all aspects of the game.
      Raiding
      Our progression raid team meets two nights a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30pm to 11:30pm PT (pacific is also server time).  Any experience level is welcome as long as you're willing to learn, grow, and progress with the team. If we had to describe our raid style it would be "positively determined." We don't tolerate hardcore drama while we aim to consistently improve, give our best effort, and down new content. We're looking for players who are going to log on more than twice a week for raid, who believe a social environment is an important and critical part of the success of a guild. We also expect our raiders to match the collective effort of the team, understanding their class and role, their gear requirements, and putting themselves in the best position to contribute meaningfully each and every week.
      We are currently 3/7M Emerald Nightmare and 3/3N Trial of Valor.
      We are recruiting only the following class/specs for our Legion Raid Team:
      Hunter: Survival Mage: Frost Monk: Windwalker Priest: Discipline & Holy Shaman: Enhancement & Elemental Warlock: Affliction More than Raiding
      We are looking for players who want to find a spirited, mature, fun atmosphere whenever they log into WoW. Outside of raid times our raiders are constantly into other adventures. PVP and battlegrounds? Great. Mount, toy, pet collecting? Sure. Leveling, questing, altoholics? Awesome. No matter how you like to play WoW we're with you.
      The Details
      Guild founders and co-GMs are Druishbanker-Mug'thol (bnet joat#1832) and Lambkill-Mug'thol (bnet lambkill#1856).
      We have a guild website where you can learn more about us and show your interest in joining at Crucial-Taunt.com.
      We have a Discord server for chat/voice communication.
      Please reach out to us in game, in bnet, or on our website forums if you have any questions or are interested in joining.
    • By yargz
      [US-H-Skullcrusher/Black Dragonflight/Gul'dan] <Modest Power> 7/7 H EN 2/3 H ToV Rrecruiting ranged DPS and a healer. We raid Tuesday 8-11:30pm and Wednesday 8-11pm Eastern.
      We are a smaller relaxed group of progression raiders that want to start working on killing some mythic bosses. We currently float around 15 raiders and are looking to add to our core for mythics. If you like the smaller guild setting, and a relaxed progression style we would be a great fit for you. Would need to be on our server or to transfer here.
      Our logs if you are interested: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/19547
      If you are interested, send me a message on here or on b-net @ HazeDust#1294
    • By Athlios
      Guild Information:
      Guild name: Order of the Silverflame
      Faction: Horde
      Realm: Draenor (EU)
      Realm Type: Normal - PVE
      Level: 25
      Current progress: EN 7/7 HC, EN 3/7 M, ToV 1/3 HC
      Raid days: Wednesday, Sunday, Monday
      Raid times: 20.00-23.00 CET
      (Full application details on website)
      Recruiting for Heroic and Mythic Raiding:
      High:
      Hunter Ranged Mage Priest Shadow Warrior Fury/Arms Medium:
      Druid Feral Hunter Survival Monk Mistweaver Paladin Retribution Low:
      Shaman Elemental  
      Recruiting for Heroic and Mythic Raiding:
      High:
      Any role We are interested in more classes, but these are our missing spots at the moment.
      Order of the Silverflame has been about since vanilla although we had a bit of a break in Burning Crusade. We’re a 30-man raiding guild and we plan to remain that way.
      We are a friendly group who enjoy World of Warcraft and enjoy raiding. We have fun and joke around but when bosses need to go down then all is serious! We expect members of the guild to enjoy the game as much as we do and to take part in raids and maintain a 70-85% attendance per month.
      There are a few things, we highly value above everything else: friendliness and politeness towards guildies and other players and skillfulness when it comes to the more serious parts of the game.
      Currently –
      We raid 3 nights a week, Wednesdays, Sundays and Mondays, from 20:00 till 23:00 server time.
      We also run optional runs on Fridays when needed. (usually on heroic mode)
      Saturday is left for older content runs for fun and drinking!
      Although we are a 30-man guild, we usually run an extra group, to get the most people raiding, help newer raiders learn the Silverflame’s way to down bosses and gearing up. Usually, these runs happen on Thursdays.
      Our current progress is 7/7 in Emerald Nightmare in Heroic Mode and 3/7 in Mythic Mode.
      If you're interested in joining Order of the Silverflame, please fill in our application form, located at http://forum.silverflame.org/index.php/board,2.0.html , whisper Athlioss@Draenor or add my battletag Athlios#2283.
      PS. We're always positive to group applications or guild merging discussions.
      Also we're open to social applications and for Legion raiders' applications.
      Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/athlios & http://www.twitch.tv/tyrygoosha
    • By Grayffin
      We've been around for a long time. We've seen ups and downs. We have built a highly successful guild and lost it again.
      Now we're getting back, and we're calling on you. We're opening our guild to players, both experienced and not so much. Our common goal is to finish rebuilding the guild after series of unfortunate events. To build and train a reliable, skilled and determined group of core raiders who will work together to blast through any challenge. To maintain a friendly, relaxed environment in the guild.
      Don't get me wrong, if you join us, you're going to have your work cut out for you. But then, what joy could we have from things we haven't worked for?
      We're particularly interested in healers and ranged dps classes, but anyone is welcome.
      Our goals:
      Friendly and relaxed environment Reliable and skillful raiding team that could take it all the way to Mythic. Mythic+ dungeons Helping less equipped or experienced members to reach their full potential Fun Contacts:
      Sukineko (GM) Grymffin (Officer) - BTag Corwan#11125 Tiranel (Officer) and pretty much anyone with <Close Knit> over their heads