FORUMS
Allgenda

Alternative guild raid calendar

Hello,

I made a raidplanner website for my guild and opened it to everyone at http://www.allgenda.com

It is a good web alternative to the IG raid calendar and good replacement for the old phpRaid.

This event planner allows guild officers to create events to which guild members are automaticaly invited. Guild members can give their availability status, tell the role they want to play and add a comment. Officers can then build the team.

Here are some of its qualities :

- There is nothing to install
- Your guild can have several calendars for different purposes. Ex : official PVE raids, PVP, even other games.
- Recurring events : you can plan your events for the next six months or more in a few clicks.

- Officers can sign up in the name of members and add officers note to the registration. Ex : tell on which bosses a given player will be benched.

- Email notifications to members. You can announce the opening of new events or remind members to give their status.
- Attendance statistics to see who and when you have to recruit.
- You can customize it : the background of your choice and several skins. Browse the skins by scrolling the thumb images in the upper right corner.
- Beautiful icons for your events. The icon for the Blackrock Foundry will be added next week.
- It is free

There is also a demo /tutorial video at

The next feature will be a basic dkp management system.

Feel free to ask any question.

Alan
http://www.allgenda.com
twitter.com/allgendaEN

Hello,

I just added a basic DKP management. You can use it from the roster of your guild on www.allgenda.com .

It is the first step toward a complete pont management system with Suicide King, EP/GP and tools to assign point to all the guild members in one clic.

I'll let you know of my progress.

Alan
www.allgenda.com

The dkp management system is now complete. At last !
With DKP, Suicide King and EP/GP.

Activate the system you want in your group parameters.

Then officers and admins can attribute points or ranks to each member individualy in your group roster. Or attribute event points to all the members from the event organization panel.

I will release a video soon to explain how things are done.

Alan
www.allgenda.com

Hello,
I just launched the mobile web version.

Users using a smartphone will now get a lighter and faster loading interface with the basic actions (sign up, create quick events).

Non essential or power user actions remain on the desktop version.

Enjoy and merry Christmas.

Alan

www.allgenda.com

Hello,

I added the "Absence" feature. If you activate this status, you will be signed up as "unavailable" for all the raids during your vacations. You can even add a comment to remind your guild mates that you are having good time by the beach ;-) .

Alan

www.allgenda.com

Hello, I added two major features :

- Calendars can be public : if you provide the correct link, visitors will be able to see your events* without having to be logged in Allgenda. The first calendar of any newly created group is now public by default. You have to go to "Settings" / "My groups" / "Agendas" to manage the access rights on your calendars.

- Event's management can be restricted to a raid leader : when you create an event you can tell who among the community leaders will be able to manage the event (edit, remove, organize participants). Group admins keep these rights too. With this feature you can give the rights to create events to all your members and make sure that they will not mess with each other stuff.

There is a good synergy between these two features. If you want you can organize cross guild events from a public forum, the public will be able to see these events and the members will be able to sign up or create their own events.

Alan
www.allgenda.com

* : they will see the time, icon, title and description of the events but not who signed up and the comments.

Hello,

I'm getting my guild raidplanner ready for Legion. You can now create Demon Hunter and Outlaw rogues in the character system. I kept the combat spec in for history :)

I will add the new raid icons this summer.

Alan
www.allgenda.com
Stay informed about Allgenda community calendar on https://facebook.com/allgendacom

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Shenocide
      Impressive...
    • By Ser3nity
      Safety not Guaranteed is an English speaking Alliance raiding guild on Emerald Dream. We raid 3 times a week and are mainly focused on mythic raiding.
      Current Progress:
      11/12M Ny'alotha
      Recruitment:
      We're currently progressing on N'zoth with a set team of raiders so keep this in mind when applying. Your application will still be considered for farm content and Shadowlands, though very exceptional applications which may be placed into current N'zoth progression team. Thank you
      Ranged DPS: Priest, Warlock, Hunter, Mage
      Melee DPS: None
      Healers: None
      Our raiding schedule is:
      - Thursday: 20.00 - 23.00 (server time)
      - Monday: 20.00 - 23.00 (server time)
      - Tuesday: 20.00 - 23.00 (server time)
      Apply here: https://safetynotguaranteed.wixsite.com/guild
      Even if we are not actively recruiting your class, we will consider any exceptional applications.
      About us:
      Safety not Guaranteed (SnG) was initially formed by a small group of friends in early MoP, raiding 10man heroic. Later during the expansion we expanded our roster to a 20man team, where we cleared SoO mythic as a guild. Many of us have been playing together since as early as WotLK, and have friendships with each other that extend outside the game as well.
      Our goal ever since the guild was formed has been to progress through content at a steady pace without hardcore hours, while having a good time. We aim to clear each tier before the next one is released, and have managed to maintain a steady raiding roster throughout the years, clearing most mythic content in WoD and Legion with cutting edge achievements, and plan to continue doing so in BfA.
      What we offer:
      A structured mythic raiding team and raiding times. We start invites 19:45 and begin to clear trash so we can have the first pulls at 20:00 A steady guild with a good community and good guild atmosphere. You may encounter some trolling during your stay. A focused attitude during progression, and relaxed attitude during farm content. We like to chat and have fun, but focus during difficult content. A desire to raid. We often run an extra raid day on the 1st week of a new raid tier. This is 100% optional, but most people are excited to get into a new instance. Additionally we often run some sort of alt raids on the weekends (100% optional), and do a lot of mythic+ content within the guild.
      What we want from you:
      Attendance. We expect a minimum of 80% attendance, though most of our raiders have near to 100%. We run a small roster to minimize rotation, and want to be able to rely on you. Commitment. We don't want someone who is looking to join, get geared and then leave. We have a 2-3 week trial period during which we will control gearing while we get to know you. Honesty. If you're having problems within the guild, or have real life issues, we'd like to hear rather than you just disappearing. Talk to us. Be prepared! This means reading up on new fights, having consumables (flask, pots, food, runes), gemming and enchanting properly, and being on time! Communication. We want you to know how to communicate both verbally and in writing. We have a guild Discord we use for our raids and other games! Raiding awareness. We want you to not stand in fire, unless it's required... Progression oriented attitude. Everyone makes mistakes, but learning is part of progression, so we value people who continue to improve over time. Understanding. Sometimes, things don't always go smoothly. We may hit a wall on a specific boss for a while, or you may have to sit for someone else during a progression raid. This is part of mythic raiding. We try to treat everyone fairly, and are open to feedback.
      For more information you can add an officer to chat: Joana#2806, Kitty#2896, Menetherin#2691, Cabbageman#21462
      Or visit our website: https://safetynotguaranteed.wixsite.com/guild
    • By Soppis
      Alliance guild formed for Legion
      Soppa is a "Finnish only guild" that aims to have a good time. Now please pardon my language:
      Soppa etsii lisää sekoittajia Shadowlandsiä varten! Realm: Sylvanas
      Soppa on Sylvanas (EU) akselin harvoja aktiivisia Alliancen Suomi-kiltoja. Olemme kiltana saavuttaneet kaikki Curvet, joka on tavoitteemme.
      Tavoitteenamme on myös pitää hauskaa pelin sisällä (ja ulkopuolella), hyvällä ryhmähengellä.
      Kilta perustettu, jotta löytyisi aina Suomalaista peliseuraa, jokaiseen pelin aktiviteettiin. Raideille tai muuhunkaan ei ole pakko osallistua.
      Kiltamme ei myöskään rajoitu ainoastaan WoWiin, pelaamme muitakin pelejä porukalla.
      Jäsenvaatimuksena rehteys, kypsyys ja edes kohtalainen huumorintaju.
      Päätökset tehdään suhteellisen demokraattisesti. Killan on tarkoitus olla vähän vapaamuotoisempi.
      Progress Normal/HC sitä mukaa, miten sopivalta tuntuu. Ei paineita. Päämääränä on clearata jokainen raidi HC:lla.
      Raidit KE klo 19:00-22:00. ja SU 18:00-22:00 (Muutoksia mahd. luvassa)
      Alt-run ja pugituksia muinakin päivinä sekä Mythic+ luolastoja juostaan killan sisäisesti ja ulkoisesti.
      PS. keskustelut käydään yleensä Discordissa - harvoin kilta-chatissä.
      Osallistumiseen ei tällä hetkellä ole muita erityisiä kriteerejä kuin, että osaat pelata spekillä millä aiot kiltaan liittyä ja ymmärrät miten raidimekaniikat toimivat yleisellä tasolla.
      Jokainen tekee virheitä, mutta erityisesti toivomme, että näistä virheistä myös opitaan eikä niitä jatkuvasti toisteta.
      Hakemukset: Soppis#2450 tai Erggi#2761 - tai kenelle tahansa kiltalaiselle pelin sisällä.