FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
supon

enh shaman dps rotation help

just got one problem how can we keep stormstrike and lava lash on cooldown. when unlease needs to be on cooldown. like say if unlease and stormstrike and lava lash all coming off cooldown about the same time. should i just hit unlease first. then stormstrike,lava lash?

Hi there,

Our Enhancement Shaman rotation guide shows you a "priority list" - you can find it here. What that means is that when several things are off CD at the same time, you hit the one highest up the priority list. In the example you describe, that'd be Stormstrike first, then Lava Lash, then Unleash Elements.

If anyone else wants to know something to do with which they should cast first, please send them there :)

Unleash Elements should only be used to refresh Flame Shock. This is very flexible, as you have a time window to refresh Flame Shock. This means that Stormstrike and Lava Lash should always have priority over Unleash Elements. Between Stormstrike and Lava Lash, you need to give priority to Stormstrike. If you give priority to Lava Lash, Stormstrike and Lava Lash will keep coming off cooldown at the same time, which is very annoying.

Unleash Elements should only be used to refresh Flame Shock.

Doesn't that all depend on what you pick for your tier 6 talent? With Unleash Fury doesn't that put Unleash Elements as top priority?

Doesn't that all depend on what you pick for your tier 6 talent? With Unleash Fury doesn't that put Unleash Elements as top priority?

It does indeed, but I was unsure what OP is using as a Tier 6 talent :P

Good point! Here is my question now that you've got me thinking about it... So my opening moves go, Unleash Elements, Flame Shock, Stormstrike, Lava Lash (I'm using Echo of the Elements and Unleash Fury). When it comes time to refreshing my Flame Shock on an enemy would you suggest using Stormstrike/Lava Lash if they are off cooldown, or is it more important to keep the 100% uptime on Flame Shockl?