Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nikalia

Normal Terrace of the Endless Spring - Warlock Style

1 post in this topic

Has anyone done this area yet, especially 25m? My raid's completed it but I'm searching for ways to better my lock dps, as well as what talents everyone is using.

Thanks!

Edit: Tonight I believe I'll be using the following talents for ToES:

Protectors: Soul Leech, Mortal Coil, Soul Link, Unbound Will, Grimoire of Sacrifice, Kil'Jaeden's Cunning

Tsulong: Soul Leech, Shadowfury*, Dark Bargain, Unbound Will, Grimoire of Sacrifice*, KJ's Cunning

*Shadowfury + Saccing my felpuppy for add interrupting capability

Lei Shi: Soul Leech, Mortal Coil, Soul Link, Unbound Will, Grimoire of Sacrifice, KJ's Cunning

Sha of Fear: Soul Leech, Mortal Coil, Dark Bargain*, Unbound Will, Grimoire of Sacrifice, KJ's Cunning

*Note that in progression you may want Dark Bargain* incase you stand in the bad at any point in time. Also, when flown to the outside platform, make sure you carry a drain cast while you LOS Death Blossom.

Edited by Nikalia

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• [EU-Argent Dawn][A] <Stormguard> HFC: 12/13 M, healers and dps
      By Baes
      Hello fellow raiders!     Stormguard's current progress is 12/13(M) Hellfire Citadel and we are inviting more friends to join us on soon Mythic adventures! Don't forget to bring puns!   Ranged: Druid
      Warlock
      Priest
      Shaman
      Hunter     Who WE are We are Stormguard - a Mythic, semi-hardcore raiding guild that once upon a time moved from Steamwheedle Cartel to Argent Dawn in search of new friends and adventures. We have years of raiding experience and a great atmosphere in our raids that we value a lot, successfully maintain and are very proud of. We appreciate a good joke, friendly banter and even a good pun! We do not, however, tolerate insults, enraging or any display of aggression - if it will occur- it can earn you a boot from the guild.    Who YOU are You are a gentleman,a lady or a cat, who is mature, has raiding experience, polite and has a good attitude. You are not a drama queen/king/cat, whiner or a grumpy dwarf. You are researching your class's tips and tricks and are always up to date with news and changes. You come prepared, repaired and bearing a good joke for the night and are able to listen/talk using our voice communications. Patience and a good sense of humor are crucial!   Since we reside on an RP server, some of our members are RPers and some are not - which means you are not obligated to RP but you may not disturb or insult in any way others that do so. You shall always remember that you represent our guild when you are out in the wilderness or in the cities and shall behave accordingly.     What our GOALS are Stormguards ultimate goal is to clear each current content tier on mythic difficulty while maintaining a good and friendly atmosphere. We raid 3 times per week: Wednesday, Thursday and Monday evenings from 20.00 to 23.00 server time. We do not normally extend over the raid-end time, unless it is the last encounter and it is agreed with all the raid members. We require our members to attend minimum of 85% of the raids.     For SOCIAL members: We are always welcoming social members. To fulfill social member requirements you actually have to be social! Social members are the soul of the guild and we value them as much as our raiders.   How you can FIND us: Please visit and apply at our guild page: http://stormguard.openlogix.se Please register with your ingame character name for faster approval.
    • [BLOODSCALP][H] <Like A Boss> 13/13H, Ranged DPS & Heals
      By Reikettsu
      Like A Boss - 13/13H Recruiting Ranged DPS and Heals for Mythic progression in Legion.

About us:
      Like A Boss was founded during WotLK by a small group of in real life friends. We are formerly a 10-man Heroic raiding guild that raided throughout WotLK and went on a hiatus during Firelands (Cataclysm). Like A Boss is now back after a 4 year break and we are looking to find more ranged DPS and healers to join us for raiding Mythic content in Legion. We are a semi-hardcore guild, and are looking for dedicated members who are able to make a majority (if not all) of our scheduled raids.

What we are looking for:
      Since our return, we have cleared 13/13 HFC on Heroic mode. We currently have 8 main raiders in our guild and have been utilizing the flexible raids and LFG system to run H HFC as a 15-man raid. We are looking to recruit more members into our guild (and have less PUGs in our raids). At this moment, we are seeking out ranged DPS and healers (prefer monk, druid, or pally) to join our flexible H HFC roster so that we may progress into Mythic raids come Legion.

Additional information and scheduled raids:
      Our raids are on Tues/Wed/Sun from 6:30pm PST till 8:30pm PST. We use Ventrilo for our raids, and our loot system is MS>OS (Master Looter).

If you are interested in our guild or want to know more, please message/add Reikettsu-Bloodscalp orRyozul#1598. For the horde!
    • [Silvermoon][A] <Can of worms> Legion raiding guild
      By Thyraxion
      <Can of Worms> is a guild that strives to be different, a guild that desires to redefine the social norms of the average WoW player and what we’ve become complacent about accepting. WoW is dead. Dead, as a social MMO. Dead, as a game where you work as a team. Dead, as an engaging experience outside of raiding or PvP.
      Our goal, is to remedy this dilemma and to an extent, we already have. We formed solely due to the fact that WoW players no longer wish to help one another or form meaningful bonds through the game. They’d much rather brag about how amazing they are by linking arbitrary achievements that measure their virtual worth, or throwing around their virtual ranks, which they “worked so hard to achieve”.
      Well… to put it politely, those players are scumbags and the reason that MMO gaming is on the decline, if they can’t have their instant gratification and pissing contests they’re not interested and it’s all done at the expense of other players. We do not accept that in this guild, at all. If you want to help your guild mates, make lifelong friends and enjoy your time like the days of old then our guild is the guild for you.
      We’re not going to throw our guild progress in your face, it’s unremarkable and we’re fine with that as it stands with Legion around the corner. What I will say though is that our raid team has gone from 0 - 17 in the space of two weeks for some very simple reasons. We don’t care about your current experience, or your irrelevant raid progression from previous expansions. We don’t mind if you have a low item level and it’s all because we don’t have to.
      See, here’s the problem with the game at the moment, everybody seems to have forgotten that they started out as a virtual nobody. At some point before they worked their way up the raid tiers and proved themselves, they were in exactly the same position. They now believe that for some reason that gives them the right to treat the people who they consider below them like dirt. It’s a total fallacy, how can new players or returning players prove themselves as good players if they’re not given the chance to? There are so many guilds (take a look) asking for ridiculous requirements and as a result they can’t fill their roster, all because they don’t want to take the time to invest in their players.
      So, here we are then, offering exactly that. We will be progressing through heroic raids in Legion with every intention to progress to Mythic once our team is ready. We’re not going to be world first, or even server first, so what? In our opinion smashing through the content in two weeks is an easy way to set yourselves up for a long wait until the next tier, having gear is nice and we’ll get the gear, maybe not as fast as some sure, but fast enough to be more than relevant. Make no mistake though, we’re not a casual guild. We believe in everyone having equal say and equal respect within the guild but that goes both ways, if you want to be part of this environment we’re creating then you need to be willing to hold up your end of the deal.
      We have the time and experience to teach everyone how to raid and play their classes to their maximum potential but we do not have time to hold people’s hands through raids. We will give you advice if you seek it along with the tools and environment to grow as a player but we won’t tolerate people who want a free ride, we are not a boosting guild. Now, we’re not saying you have to be the world’s best DPS, Healer or Tank but you do need to put the effort in and do your best at all times, that’s all we ask from any of our players.
      Outside of raids we also run multiple events for both our raiders and socials to take part in, WoW shouldn’t be a game where you login three times a week for some loot and then disappear, there is a content drought but there’s no lack of things you can enjoy as part of a group. A group that we hope will also become fast friends.
      Raid Days
      Monday: 20:00 - 22:30
      Wednesday: 20:00 - 22:30
      Thursday: 20:00 - 22:30
      These times will be extended to 20:00 - 23:00 when Legion releases for progression purposes.
      Raid Requirements
      Teamspeak 3
      Exorsus Raid Tools
      Deadly Boss Mods
      RCLootCouncil
      80% Raid Attendance
      A Commitment to Learn
      Recruitment
      2 Healers: Priest/Monk/Pally/Druid
      2 DPS: Rogue/Mage/Boomkin/DK/Priest
      A third healer will also be considered.
      Contact
      Apply on our website: 
      canofworms.enjin.com
      For questions contact:
      Jace#2753
      Sam#22808 
    • Legion Beta Bible (WIP!)
      By Zagam
      Hey boys and girls, I'm back!  WoD sucked.  Legion looks awesome.  So I'm back to make sense of it all for my (correct version of ) purple friends.  I'm putting together my version of the "Warlock Bible" that has anything you can think of related to our class.  IT IS VERY MUCH A WORK IN PROGRESS but I'm working on it essentially every day.  As new things are changed or added, I add it.  So far what I have is...
      Legendaries laid out along with their effects and spell ID's for Weak Auras Early iteration of our gear selections and where they drop from in raids including our tier pieces Trinkets, what they do, and their RPPM/Spell ID's for Weak Auras Destruction Artifact Trait Pathing guide based on my recommended pathing Demonology Artifact Trait Pathing guide based on my recommended pathing Here's the link:
      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AGT2zwZbW2SUkowEqAp7Uj8XnywXtN6tUr6Uo8T03Ao/edit?usp=sharing
      Right now, you can see it in its early form.  It will mutate many times including adding RPPMs, spell coefficients, where to obtain our class related items, how to do our Class Hall, some recommended professions, talent analysis on a fight by fight basis, tips on how to approach each fight, and all kinds of other good stuff.  As always, feel free to make recommendations on what you'd like to see - I may consider it!  :D  
    • <Gravity> [H] Stormreaver 11/13HC - Recruiting for HFC herioc progress and Legion
      By NiklasQQ
      <Gravity> [H] Stormreaver 11/13HC - Recruiting for HFC herioc progress and Legion
      Gravity was established in March 2016 by a group of experienced raiders and none experienced raiders.
      Our goal is to progress in HFC as far as we can before Legion hits and then start raid in Legion. 

RECRUITMENT:
      We are currently recruiting all classes

RAID
      Our currently raid time is
      Monday         19-23.00
      Wednesday    19-23.00
      With 2 raid days a week we expect our raiders to be punctual to raids and show 100% commitment.
      Raid with 80% attendence and also always be prepared for raids with flask/enchants/gems etc.
      We are using discord when we raid.
      If you are intrested in taking part in our guild please make a apply on http://gra.shivtr.com or contact zzzlucky#2434