Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nikalia

Normal Terrace of the Endless Spring - Warlock Style

1 post in this topic

Has anyone done this area yet, especially 25m? My raid's completed it but I'm searching for ways to better my lock dps, as well as what talents everyone is using.

Thanks!

Edit: Tonight I believe I'll be using the following talents for ToES:

Protectors: Soul Leech, Mortal Coil, Soul Link, Unbound Will, Grimoire of Sacrifice, Kil'Jaeden's Cunning

Tsulong: Soul Leech, Shadowfury*, Dark Bargain, Unbound Will, Grimoire of Sacrifice*, KJ's Cunning

*Shadowfury + Saccing my felpuppy for add interrupting capability

Lei Shi: Soul Leech, Mortal Coil, Soul Link, Unbound Will, Grimoire of Sacrifice, KJ's Cunning

Sha of Fear: Soul Leech, Mortal Coil, Dark Bargain*, Unbound Will, Grimoire of Sacrifice, KJ's Cunning

*Note that in progression you may want Dark Bargain* incase you stand in the bad at any point in time. Also, when flown to the outside platform, make sure you carry a drain cast while you LOS Death Blossom.

Edited by Nikalia

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• [PLAYER][H] Neurosìs (12/13M) Blood DK
      By Chronicfury
      US HORDE 743 12/13 MYTHIC TANK IN SEARCH OF MYTHIC RAID TEAM
      Available
      Weekdays 5pm EST - 10pm EST
      Friday evening, Saturday, and/or early Sunday.
      5pm EST Friday - 10pm EST Sunday
      795 ring
      Self sustaining heals - doesn't die
      Reliable and punctual - always shows never misses raid
      Playing since vanilla - never quit
      Dedicated to raiding progression and guildies
      Crossrealm welcome
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/1092156/latest/
      http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Neurosìs/simple
      Contact Chronicfury#1416
    • [Ravencrest][A] <Versatile> (1/13M) dps & healers
      By Boxxyqt
      Versatile - Ravencrest EU - Alliance.

With a long history of high end raiding behind us, Versatile has come together again to carve out yet another path with the lofty intentions of obtaining more than we previously have!

Our guild experience varies from server firsts and current content hard-modes, as well as older content, from Ahn’Qiraj to Sunwell, from Ulduar to A tribute to Insanity to HC Lich King, so on and so forth. We will be doing Mythic Raiding, we will be cleaning up HFC and Archi before Legion drops, and then we will be plowing our way even further through the foul demonic invaders!

As a guild, Versatile is looking for like-minded individuals, who have nothing but perfection in mind when it comes to raiding. We have no time, patience or energy to carry, we want each member to play to the very best of their abilities as you will also be playing with the best.

As long as you have previous experience of high end raiding from any other expansion, you may have a place here at Versatile. Though current experience is just as important, we know that every great player starts somewhere, being good is all we really ask for.

This more or less sums up our kind of philosophy, we strive for perfection, while we understand mistakes are made we do not have the time and patience to put up with carries and slackers. If everyone is putting in 100% effort during raids we can knock down each boss, every raid and every guild to rise to the top.

Though this may sound harsh, we are all kind and helpful individuals, we go out of our way to make the ones around us comfortable and happy with the guild environment! We do not put up with bullshit and neither should anyone else, we want what is best for the guild overall and that is to succeed and achieve what we all deserve at the end of the day: Success and phat purples!

If you believe you have the skills that pays those pesky bills and are confident in your raiding abilities, please do not be put off by our take no bullshit-prisoners attitude, we are looking for specific skills and attributes to fill our ranks. We expect at the very least for applying members to be at our skill level and competence.

As of now, since we are a guild coming back together again, we have a roster of 8 highly skilled and dedicated players, though the guild is growing each day with new and fantastic players! Once we have a 10M+ roster we will be clearing HFC HC as a chance to get to know each of the new members and gathering the last bits of gear we need to smash Mythic. We are aiming for a 20 man mythic group with a total of 25 raiders for Legion. We'll be raiding 2 days plus a week, for now Wednesday and Sunday, this may be subject to change in the future.

We have been putting in a lot of hours to get this guild up and running and appreciate every application we get! We know making applications to guilds can be a nerve wracking or difficult experience for some, but persevere through it and get your name out there!

We are currently looking for these classes:

Arms Warrior – 1

Balance Druid – 1

Death Knight – 1

Elemental Shaman – 1

Enhancement Shaman – 1

Feral Druid – 1

Fury Warrior – 1

Holy Paladin – 1

Mage – 2

Mistweaver Monk – 1

Priest – 1

Resto Druid – 1

Resto Shaman – 1

Rogue – 1

Warlock - 2

Visit - http://versatile.gamerlaunch.com/ to apply or…

Throw me a message and we can talk either on the forums or in-game; Btag Callmedeath#2937

• [US-Mal'Ganis][H]<Grimoire Raven> all players
      By GabbaPreston
      Hi! Grimoire Raven is a slightly new guild looking to recruit anyone and everyone who is friendly and looking for a family feel from a guild. We would love to build a strong large guild full of people who want to do events, achievements, raiding, pvp, or even just casual play. We are looking for general guild member and would eventually like to recruit some people who we could trust to keep an eye and lead the guild in the case that the current leaders are busy with any average life things.
      Grimoire Raven is a Horde guild on Mal'Ganis server. All of our events, raiding, etc times are based on Mal'Ganis server time. The 3 current leaders have experience in Draenor raiding. 1 has full cleared normal HFC many times and 2 including myself have cleared normal and heroic. We plan on having a no consequence policy for raiding meaning that if you can't make it on a raid day or honestly aren't feeling up to raiding you can take a break or choose to opt out of raid days with no consequence, however you must consider the progression of the guild and how it can affect the guild, but you won't lose gear or anything if you cannot make it.
      At the moment we plan on being a casual and pvp guild aside from small groups working on dungeons and such. Once Legion arrives we would like a strong group to progression raid for the guild along with one or so of our guild masters. Those who dedicate themselves to raiding are responsible for knowing the fights and bringing in their own experience and help for the raids. In other words do not only take from the guild make sure you equally share and allow for others to have the same privileges as yourself.
      Overall I want my guild to flourish with people who are excited for Legion and have a passion for the game! If you would like to join feel free to contact me on WoW or Battlenet for any questions or inquiries about joining. My battletag is GabbaPreston#1398 and you can send any questions to my mailbox under the character name Oridoril on Mal'Ganis. 
      Thank you for any interests and I hope if my guild isn't for you then you find a great guild for yourself!

• Aff lock, dps/gear optimization, help
      By Jupando
      Character
      http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/player/us/quel'dorei/jupando

Combat logs
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Qv4gfZq3jhc72CD9/#type=damage-done&view=timeline

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/G9Nkj8vMZtw3cKL1/#type=damage-done&source=32

Single Target Rotation
      Corruption, COA, Unstable Aff, Haunt ( used for opening, 2+ shards mid fight, and when boss health low), Drain Soul
         -sometimes I use haunt every other rotation(after it depletes) to boost dps by 100   ticks or so, instead of waiting to have atleast 2 shards before utilizing haunt again
         -I'm just now starting to routinely use dark soul:misery to boost haste whenever possible.
         - I don't utilize Demonic Circle nor Demonic Gateway​   

Hello to All Concerned,

I am new to posting topics on forums, but a veteran (since BC) in WoW. I took a break after early cata and came back in April. I will keep this short.

Avg Dps (via Recount): 22-24k
      ilvl 698
       Optimized enchants toward Haste. I am utilizing PVE/PVP gear for stats.

Overall, taking into concept the extra dps I could gain by using demon circ and gateway, I should not receive reports of 22k dps when I'm actually trying. I restart Recount as well as ask for others recount data and it all states the general area of 22-24k. Would someone with experienced eyes open mine.

Thanks in advance

S.N. Ive always wanted to be the best Warlock ever, I don't do alts because I haven't mastered my main. I feel that if I can be considered one of the top wow players I can help those who are in my position now. Make sense?
    • Reno N'Zoth Combo Warlock Standard
      By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Reno N'Zoth Combo Warlock Standard deck.