Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nikalia

Normal Terrace of the Endless Spring - Warlock Style

1 post in this topic

Has anyone done this area yet, especially 25m? My raid's completed it but I'm searching for ways to better my lock dps, as well as what talents everyone is using.

Thanks!

Edit: Tonight I believe I'll be using the following talents for ToES:

Protectors: Soul Leech, Mortal Coil, Soul Link, Unbound Will, Grimoire of Sacrifice, Kil'Jaeden's Cunning

Tsulong: Soul Leech, Shadowfury*, Dark Bargain, Unbound Will, Grimoire of Sacrifice*, KJ's Cunning

*Shadowfury + Saccing my felpuppy for add interrupting capability

Lei Shi: Soul Leech, Mortal Coil, Soul Link, Unbound Will, Grimoire of Sacrifice, KJ's Cunning

Sha of Fear: Soul Leech, Mortal Coil, Dark Bargain*, Unbound Will, Grimoire of Sacrifice, KJ's Cunning

*Note that in progression you may want Dark Bargain* incase you stand in the bad at any point in time. Also, when flown to the outside platform, make sure you carry a drain cast while you LOS Death Blossom.

Edited by Nikalia

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By RoseyNZ
      Hi All, 
      I am part of a raiding guild in Aus/NZ & we have quite a few DPS.  Due to mythic being restricted to 20 people, i'm finding myself on the bench.  Now I know it's early on, but we've cleared Heroic and I need to pick up my DPS.  So I come to you guys for some help.

I feel that due to the movement requirements of Mythic encounters, i'm quite hindered with steady main target dps.  I can squeeze good aoe burst dps, but find that after my first opening sequence, my numbers just drop off too rapidly.

I'm using (I believe) the suggested rotation listed here on icyveins.  

Here is a link to our Heroic Clear from the 28th Sept, our first run after the Class changes.
      Talamia Elemental Shaman - Heroic Emerald Nightmare (warcraftlogs.com)
      Here is my Armory link.
      Talamia - Elemental Shaman - I have haste gems, in order to see if casting quicker helped.  As a JC, i don't mind having to replace them.

I found when using the compare facility on warcraftlogs.com - my mastery is way high  (3k)  - with Versatility (900) and Haste (2.8k) being much lower, but crit is around the right place (11.6k).

Most of the drops i've gotten, have mastery on it.  Very little has Crit & Versatility, which seem like the preferred states.

I run dungeons with little problems, unless there are movement fights, but even then, they are shorter and much easier to compensate with, especially with a good healer / tank.

• By Kharth
      Any idea why the artifact talent guide says to take Fire From the Sky before Master of Disaster ? They are right beside each other you can get to the next talent through either of them. Saw this the same way on the wowhead guide. It seems that it would only be useful in AoE and I cast Incinerate more on a boss. It is a bigger DPS increase (15% RoF vs 9% Incinerate IIRC) but on a spell I use less often.
    • By Havok
      WHO ARE WE?
      Fever Clan is a massive multi-gaming clan. With over 1000 active members, FeverClan is a one of the largest multi-gaming clans in existence. Our #1 goal is to bring a fun environment to our members and guests. 
      WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
      We're looking for raiders for Legion. We will have two separate raid groups going; one will be a three nights/week (10 hour) progression raid group, and one will be a one night/week normal mode raid group. 
      PROGRESSION RAIDING
      Where: 
      The Fever, Mal'ganis, Horde
      Recruiting: 
      We are currently accepting applications for all exceptional dps of age 15+ for raiding.
      Requirements: 
      Proper Gems & Enchants
      Class knowledge (min/max your toon)
      Add-ons DBM, EPGP Lootmaster, EPGP DKP Reloaded & Angry Assignments
      Ability to research & learn fights quickly, execute raid mechanics & take constructive criticism 
      Good raid attendance above 80%
      Patience & Loyalty
      Follow the fever rules
      Team Player Attitude & Drama Free
      Loot:
      EPGP 
      Schedule:  ***UPDATED***
      Wed: 6:30 - 8:15 EST (3:30 - 5:15PST)
      Thur: 7:30 - 9:15 EST (4:30 - 6:15PST)
      NORMAL MODE RAIDS
      *** Normal Mode Raids Currently Postponed ***
      Where: 
      Cross-server invites: US/Horde
      Recruiting: 
      We are currently accepting applications for all mature raiders of age 15+ for Legion
      Loot:
      Likely personal loot due to cross-realm invites (Legion system doesn't allow for loot master outside of guild runs) 
      Schedule: 
      Thursday: 7pm - 10pm CST / 8pm - 11pm EST / 5pm - 8pm PST
      (More days/times will be added for separate one night raids) 
      Requirements: 
      - ilvl TBD
      - full enchants and gems (this is checked)
      - experience is not required.
      Rules (in summary): No drama, act mature, remain calm. 

Potential members applying to Fever must be at least 15 years or older. You can become a member by registering, submitting an application, and then completing an interview on our teamspeak server. The interview is quick and nothing to worry about!
      Register here: http://feverclan.com/forums/register.php
      Submit application: http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application
      Interviews: Conducted on our teamspeak server ( ts.feverclan.com )
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      When answering “How did you hear about Fever Clan:” on your application please remember to put the following:
      Fever Member Referral
      Referrer: Havok
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      Thank you for your time and I hope you choose to join the pandemic! If you have any questions, I’d be happy to answer them!
    • By Darksong
      Dear Fellow Warriors,
      I've been playing arms for quite awhile now, and I've not been doing well in raids. On fights like the Dragons, routinely bottom tier of my group's dps.
      On Ursoc though, I was 4th. However, my dps seems too far from what others are able to accomplish. (IE, I'm only doing 212k DPS on Ursoc - Normal)

On the Lesser Sparring Partner, i'm only doing about 150k dps. after two minutes-3 minutes of parsing

To help distill the issues with my rotation and take away most of the mechanics, let's use the gear check boss, Ursoc, since it's relatively immobile.

My Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Darksong/simple

Let's compare two logs. One's mine (ilvl 844 - 212k dps), with someone of similar iLvl (844 368k dps), on the same fight in Normal Ursoc:
      My Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/YDcMvgnAJpPhXyfK#fight=13&type=damage-done&source=56

Comparison Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/93kqYVwpQv1fA2ag#fight=19&type=damage-done&source=135

Ok, taking out the fact that I don't have a legion pot, and didnt use Pot of the Old War, I seem to be doing very little damage, my MS hits for a lot less, etc.

Taking a look at my damage during Heroic Dragons of Nightmare, is rather depressing. Here I finally managed to buy some flasks, but not to much effect it seems.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/T9QJD4LVZHfMzwgP

Let me explain my rotation:

1. Charge
      2. Stack Focused Rage to 3 stacks
      3. Battle Cry + Colossus Smash + Avatar,

(During Battle Cry)
      Hit CS/MS when it pops up, else FR+Hamstring till 3 points, slam if FR already at 3.

(Once out of Battle Cry)
      Continue building FR stacks, hit CS and MS when it comes up (even if FR less than 3)

(Once in Execute Range)
      Colossus Smash->Execute ->CS->Exe when available.

PS: One question, since I've been focusing on maximising my mastery, my non-CS/shattered Defenses MS has been pathetic, maybe doing 200k damage with 3 FR stacks. Should i be maximising my CS duration (IE: do NOT hit CS again when there's still a few seconds left on the CS duration?)

Thanks in advance for ANY help at all.

• By Flexzilla
      (A)<Currently Online> Team Dawn Breakers is a new extension of <Currently Online> ; one of the premier gaming communities with over 10 guilds combined.

We are an early morning-weekend raid team.

Faction: Alliance
      Server: Sargeras
      Raid Times: Saturday & Sunday 9:00AM-12:00PM EST/8:00AM-11:00AM CST
      Semi Hardcore
      Newly formed extension but spots will fill fast! Jump on board and grab your early morning coffee and epic loot!
      Recruiting: All classes!

Add Exile22#11362 on BNET for more information!
      Please, visit www.coguild.com/raiding & view Team Dawnbreakers to apply!