Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nikalia

Normal Terrace of the Endless Spring - Warlock Style

1 post in this topic

Has anyone done this area yet, especially 25m? My raid's completed it but I'm searching for ways to better my lock dps, as well as what talents everyone is using.

Thanks!

Edit: Tonight I believe I'll be using the following talents for ToES:

Protectors: Soul Leech, Mortal Coil, Soul Link, Unbound Will, Grimoire of Sacrifice, Kil'Jaeden's Cunning

Tsulong: Soul Leech, Shadowfury*, Dark Bargain, Unbound Will, Grimoire of Sacrifice*, KJ's Cunning

*Shadowfury + Saccing my felpuppy for add interrupting capability

Lei Shi: Soul Leech, Mortal Coil, Soul Link, Unbound Will, Grimoire of Sacrifice, KJ's Cunning

Sha of Fear: Soul Leech, Mortal Coil, Dark Bargain*, Unbound Will, Grimoire of Sacrifice, KJ's Cunning

*Note that in progression you may want Dark Bargain* incase you stand in the bad at any point in time. Also, when flown to the outside platform, make sure you carry a drain cast while you LOS Death Blossom.

Edited by Nikalia

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By KingMe
      I was messing around yesterday and wanted to see what my old buddy Trump was up to and I found this deck. At first glance it looks a little, well, weird, but it is fun and deceptively good. I've been playing around with it now for about 24 hours (On and off ladder around rank 7) and I've had a lot of fun with it. I just thought I would share this with everyone and hope someone has as much fun with it as I have. Enjoy. :) 

• By Reikettsu
      Like A Boss - 13/13H Recruiting Ranged DPS and Heals for Mythic progression in Legion.

About us:
      Like A Boss was founded during WotLK by a small group of in real life friends. We are formerly a 10-man Heroic raiding guild that raided throughout WotLK and went on a hiatus during Firelands (Cataclysm). Like A Boss is now back after a 4 year break and we are looking to find more ranged DPS and healers to join us for raiding Mythic content in Legion. We are a semi-hardcore guild, and are looking for dedicated members who are able to make majority (if not all) of our scheduled raids.

What we are looking for:
      Since our return, we have cleared 13/13 HFC on Heroic mode. We currently have 10 main raiders in our guild and have been utilizing the flexible raids and LFG system to run H HFC (as 10-15man). We are looking to recruit more members to join our flexible raid roster so that we may progress into Mythic raids come Legion. At this moment, we are only seeking out any ranged DPS (would prefer warlock) and any healers (would prefer holy pally).

Additional information and scheduled raids:
      Our raids are currently on Tues/Wed/Sun from 6:30pm PST till 8:30pm PST and we use Ventrilo for our raids. We typically try out new recruits for at least a week or two to ensure that it is a good fit for both the recruit as well as our guild.

If you are interested in our guild or want to know more, please message/addShells-Bloodscalp or Ryozul#1598. For the horde!
    • By turkstyx
      Who we are
      Leviathan is a Horde side guild currently on Hyjal-US looking to recruit exceptional and friendly players to join us for our raid team.
      Progression
      7/7N Highmaul
      7/7H Highmaul
      10/10N Blackrock Foundry
      10/10H Blackrock Foundry (guild AotC)
      13/13 N Hellfire Citadel
      13/13 H Hellfire Citadel
      What we have
      Dedicated players who strive to be the best they can and learn quickly to progress and have fun. We're a guild that's all about pushing solid, steady progression while maintaining a positive and teamwork-oriented atmosphere. We're looking to bolster our ranks with players who are looking for a similar environment. Mythic clear is always the objective. We have a rather small raid schedule and because of that we need to be focused and efficient. For this reason we expect preparation and punctuality from our core raiders. As much as we're all about fun, we need to make sure everyone's time is being respected. Know your class, know the fights, be prepared and if you need help...just ask!
      Raid times/days
      Mondays 7:00 pm-10:00pm server (PST)
      Tuesdays 7:00 pm-10:00pm server (PST)
      Thursdays 7:00 pm-10:00pm server (PST)
      Recruitment is: **OPEN for all classes**
      Requirements
      Know your class Have Ventrilo Show up on time Be able to take constructive criticism Be a team player How to contact me
      Bnet for the GM (5/13M): Lynxabane#1231
      Bnet for the RaidLeader (5/13M): Streichersix#1406
      Bnet for Co-Raidleader(13/13H): Turkstyx#1486
      Pm in game
      Post below/shoot us a pm here
    • By future
      <Toxin> is looking for members to fill out all roles in the raid teams! We are a laid-back guild whos primary goal is providing a well knit group of raiders who fit into our two raid teams. We have one team that runs on weekends(Sat/Sun 1-4pm PST), and one on weekdays(Tues/Thurs 6-9pm PST). we will be using personal loot as we begin raiding in Legion and request that an 80% attendance be maintained as well. 

Outside of our raid teams we offer an excellent drama free community for your friends and family to join and enjoy the game with us all. As well as a knowledgeable group of players willing to help those who want it. 

If you have any questions feel free to contact our GM at 17hmmorris@gmail.com, our weekend raid leader on b.net(Russ#1411), Our Weekday Raid leader on b.net(Red#13988) or myself on b.net(futuresiinz#1685).

Alternatively you can apply at http://toxinguild.gamerlaunch.com/

Current class wants and and needs are as follows.

Weekdays:
      Paladin: Holy/Ret
      Druid: Feral/Balance
      Priest: Shadow/disc
      Monk: Windwalker
      Shaman: Resto/Ele
      Warrior: None
      Warlock: Any
      Mage: Any
      Rogue: Any
      Hunter: Marks/BM/Surv
      Demon Hunter: Havoc
      Death Knight: Unholy/Frost

Weekends:
      Paladin: Holy/Ret
      Druid: None
      Priest: None
      Monk: None
      Shaman: Resto/Enhance/Ele
      Warrior: Fury/Arms
      Warlock: Any
      Mage: Any
      Rogue: Any
      Hunter: Marks/BM/Surv
      Demon Hunter: None
      Death Knight: Unholy/Frost
    • By FoxMaccloud
      Personaly i no longer love warlocks.
      I dont think they are fun anymore and here are my reasons
      Why i wont play Warlock in Legion:

- clumsy gameplay mechanics : which will not be changed until next major updates, if we're lucky
      - visual not being updated: aka Green Fire visuals
      - lazy talents : taking baseline spells to go in our talents, while other classes got new ones
      - unnecessary pruning : bye bye water walking warlock mount, bye bye Dark Soul
      - ramp up time : in demonology for example, you have at least 14 seconds before STARTING doing your average damage
      - aoe : Destruction was aoe king in Mop, now we have to gimp our solo damage to do aoe when others classes don't have to (hello to you fire mages)
      - RNG ressource gathering : a secondary ressource, necessary to our dps rotation tied to RNG (except for Demono)
      - RNG mastery : Chaos Bolt, Destruction's big hit spell, now hit like a wet noodle if you're not lucky
      - ZERO communication from Blizzard : many of these problems have been said since Alpha and there have been zero response or explanation from Blizzard, hence people getting the feeling their feedback goes in the trash can.

So what do you guys think about warlocks in legion?