Topic Details

Normal Terrace of the Endless Spring - Warlock Style

No replies to this topic Started by Nikalia, Dec 05 2012 08:23 PM ToES Warlock Raid 25m
- - - - -
  • Please log in to reply

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:23 PM

Nikalia
  • Nikalia
  • Worker
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR
Has anyone done this area yet, especially 25m? My raid's completed it but I'm searching for ways to better my lock dps, as well as what talents everyone is using. Thanks! Edit: Tonight I believe I'll be using the following talents for ToES: Protectors: Soul Leech, Mortal Coil, Soul Link, Unbound Will, Grimoire of Sacrifice, Kil'Jaeden's Cunning Tsulong: Soul Leech, Shadowfury*, Dark Bargain, Unbound Will, Grimoire of Sacrifice*, KJ's Cunning *Shadowfury + Saccing my felpuppy for add interrupting capability Lei Shi: Soul Leech, Mortal Coil, Soul Link, Unbound Will, Grimoire of Sacrifice, KJ's Cunning Sha of Fear: Soul Leech, Mortal Coil, Dark Bargain*, Unbound Will, Grimoire of Sacrifice, KJ's Cunning *Note that in progression you may want Dark Bargain* incase you stand in the bad at any point in time. Also, when flown to the outside platform, make sure you carry a drain cast while you LOS Death Blossom.

Edited by Nikalia, 05 December 2012 - 09:46 PM.

Active Users

0 user(s) are browsing this forum 0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users