1 post in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Location: – Horde – US Connected Realms: The Venture Co - Maelstrom - Lightninghoof
Converge has been around since WoW Vanilla and has been raiding together since Molten Core; most of our members have been playing together for years. In its older days, when most of us where young, we were more raid focused and demanded a lot from our members. Over the years we had to adjust our playtime and priorities with a growing list of RL responsibilities and are now a two day raiding guild; we had to cut our total hours spent playing WoW but we still remain just as competitive and result oriented.
Basics: be ilvl 890+; 52+ points in MS Artifact Weapon.
Raiding 101: be able to execute/avoid fight mechanics; communicate in English and use a microphone.
We raid twice a week, a total of 6 hours; attendance of 90% is mandatory. We require you to function at 100% from the second the raid starts all the way to its end; if you cannot commit to a raiding schedule and be online on time this is not a guild for you.
Currently we are trying to build up our roster to start Mythics.
Raid Times: 8:00 PM – 11:00 AM Eastern Time – Monday/Tuesday.
Recruitment: Ranged DPS / Heals / Melee DPS (Rogues only)
EN 7/7 Heroic
ToV 3/3 Heroic
NH 10/10 Heroic
ToS 4/9 Heroic
*Do not send PMs, get in touch in-game; do not contact unless you are ready to transfer if accepted for a permanent raid spot.
Who are we?
Volatile are a group of mostly ex-mythic raiders, looking to get back into mythic raiding and for us to be able to do that we need some more people to fill the gaps. Besides raiding our friendly bunch of members enjoy running mythic+ on daily basis, helping out with world quests among other things. Our discord is usually filled with members for daily banter and weekly fun. If you enjoy all that, you most certainly will enjoy your stay in Volatile.
Who are we looking for?
We're primarily looking for ranged DPS to fill out the roster. But we are also interested in any dps class with a good healing offspec. Even though your class isn't listed below, don't be afraid of getting in contact with us.
Tanks - Closed
Healers - Closed
Ranged DPS - Open
Melee DPS - Closed
Overall we're looking for people with a good knowledge of their class/spec who know how to improve their gameplay. Being fairly thick skinned and being able to accept constructive criticism, as well as the occasional jab from some of our more 'outspoken' members, is a big plus too.
When do we raid?
We raid two times a week as standard, we often have an additional raid day if necessary. See raid times below.
Thursday: 8pm - 11pm (Server time)
Monday: 8pm - 11pm (Server time)
Tuesday: 8pm - 11pm (Additional day)
We believe the best way to get to know if someone is right for the guild is just to have a chat, rather than go through a long application process. So we'll have a chat, look at logs and possibly run some M+ to get to know each other. If you're interested in joining our mythic raid team, contact any of the following:
Xadel#2609, Xadel (ingame)
Passive#2900, Malenky (ingame)
Òops#2597, Drainphase (ingame)
Ohajay#2606, Draconem (ingame)
Hjp#21650, Phynn (ingame)
If you are swedish, looking to raid 2-3 days a week, looking for a very social, fun but still competitive mythic guild, then look no further, we are the guild for you. Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
Geek Squad is a swedish guild that has been around for many years. We are currently focusing on mythic raiding and our goal is to always clear the current content before the release of the next tier. The guild is composed mainly of former hardcore raiders who can't play as much as in our younger days but who still want to play, have fun and have a good progression. Since we raid only 2 days a week we expect our raiders to have a high attendance and to be well prepared for current content.
Wednesday Optional Hc clear: 19-When we are done
We never extend beyond these raiding hours.
What do we expect from you:
- Swedish speaker; as the guild solely consists of swedish players we expect you to have a good understanding of the swedish language and be able to communicate on both voicecom and chat.
- Attendance; as we only raid 2 days a week and keep a tight roster of raiders (not more then few on the bench at time) so being there and available even if not selected for certain boss is very important
- Maturity; as the average age in Geek Squad is a bit above most guilds we would prefer if you are as well. We are a bunch of guys with families, jobs and real lives outside of the game and we understand all that comes with it. However if you are to commit to raiding with us we want you to be in it for the long haul. We focus on having fun with the game while also maintaining a competitive attitude, we hope you want to be a part of and contribute to that.
- Social skills; be communicative, enjoy the game, let us know in advance if something is going to interfere with your raiding schedule so that we can plan accordingly. In our own modest opinions we have one of the best guild environments you can be a part of and we want to bring in more people who can positively contribute to that.
- Know your class inside out and how to perform it to its maximum. Be able to take constructive criticism
What can we offer you:
- Stable guild; the guild has been around for a long time and we have no plans to slow down now.
-We always try to bring the players that will give us the most chance of killing a boss on progression fights, this means you will have the same chance as everyone else of competing for a spot.
- Experienced and motivated players; most of our raiders have played the game for a long time (vanilla/tbc) and are still highly motivated to get the most of the raiding time that we have together. If you are to join us we expect you to do everything you can to further those goals.
- Occasional alt raids, not mandatory. Totally optional for people who want a little bit more raiding on side with their alts
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7
Trial of Valor: 2/3
Nighthold: 8/10 (10/10 HC farming on off days)
We are currently looking to extend our roster with 2-3 players and are looking for the following classes:
We don't have an application form as we feel that is an old and inefficient way of doing recruitment. Instead we focus on interviews as well as going through a bit of logs. We don't expect you to consistently parse in the 90% but at least showing that you know your class well.
As for which classes we are looking for we are quite flexible at the moment as we currently have a good class balance already so we are mainly interested in you as a player rather than your class/specc. With that said we do specifically want a resto shaman and a rogue a bit more than anything else.
If you are interested feel free to contact us.
How to apply:
To apply contact Ithok#2898, Krebb#2944, kebban#21852 or whisper an officer ingame.
Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon!
Hallo wir die deutsch-österreichische Gilde "noobs at work" sucht noch aktive Mitglieder für den Raidaufbau.
Wenn du täglich online bist, dich aktive in einer Gilde beteiligen willst und Erfahrung im Raidbetrieb hast, dann sind wir die richtigen für dich.
Zurzeit suchen wir noch alles zur Unterstützung des Kaders.
Wenn Interesse besteht melde dich doch einfach bei mir oder Kutus für ein kleines Gespräch.
Getup Klassenleitung Warry, noobs at work