Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Clisis

Real time count for world first?

2 posts in this topic

Just an Idea that I posted back when you guys did you contest but how about another feature of this site is a real time count on the high ranked guilds and watching them and seeing who gets world first/ server first's and others. I know some of us on the site are into heroic progression and are interested in seeing who is reaching first on some bosses ;) just a suggestion! ;D

Our stance on that is that we usually do not like to reinvent the wheel and there are sites like wowprogress.com or guildox.com that do or should do this type of things. Maybe we could work something out with one of these sites in that regard, but I wouldn't know where to put it on the site :P

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• [Bleeding Hollow-H]<Shifty Casuals> 12/13M Open Recruitment
      By mischievous
      Currently progressing on Mythic Archimonde with pulls sub 20% within the first week of attempts together.

We're looking for exceptional raiders of any class that are ready to jump straight into Mythic HFC. 

About Us: 
      We are a guild, made up of former members of <Red Shift> and <Casually Addicted>, on Bleeding Hollow (PvP Server on a Chicago Datacenter) that have a common goal and will do what is necessary to achieve it. We are Shifty Casuals.
      We are a group of professional adults, who believe success in raiding doesn't correlate to number in days/hours you spend raiding. We are starting a fresh page within our guild history and sticking to a 3 day a week raid schedule.
      We don't tolerate elitism, bigotry, misogyny or any of the like. We enjoy our calm, adult environment and have no qualms with protecting it.
      We do loot council which is fair and distributes loot for the progression of the raid as a whole and not an individual player. No favoritism, no loot drama.
      We have our sights set on top 100 US for Legion and are looking for like-minded individuals to join our ranks.

Raid Days and Times (All times in EST as that is our server time):
      · Tuesday 8:45pm-11:45pm
      · Wednesday 8:45pm-11:45pm
      · Thursday 8:45pm-11:45pm

Who We Want:
      Since we are reforming and building for the expansion now is a great time to get in on the ground floor and clear content with us, while prepping for the new expansion. These are some key traits that we are looking for:
      · Someone who understands that 3 nights a week raiding means that you need to bring your A-game each and every night. Attendance is expected to be near 100%. By committing to raid, you are committing yourself to our raiding schedule.
      · The ability to perform under pressure. We only recruit impressive players, and spots are always competitive.
      · Extensive class knowledge of your class. (IE: Alpha/beta testing, keeping up with theorycrafting, properly gemmed/enchanted, always be up to date on the intricacies of your class (not solely your spec(s)) and on the utility of the entire raid group.)
      · A computer that can handle 20-30 man raiding and the ability to communicate via VOIP when needed. You must have a working headset and mic, and you must be prepared to use them. We will not read chat during boss fights. Inability to give a vocal response will not be tolerated as it directly hinders progression.
      · Tough skin. We're always looking to improve ourselves as should you. Constructive criticism is encouraged, but flaming and insulting is not tolerated whatsoever.

If you have what it takes to be a part of this great team and community, feel free to apply @ http://tinyurl.com/shiftycasualapply or contact any of the officers for additional information.

Contacts:
      Mischievous - Officer - giggles#1351
      Tenss - Guild Master - tenspeed#1198
      Esurient - Co-GM - starvingsun#1436
      Amisti - Officer - amisti#1417
    • Alt Tab Gaming is Recruiting!
      By bonefork
      Alt Tab Gaming is a laid back oceanic gaming community based in Australia. With the release of Overwatch we aim to experience the game in preparation for the launch of ranked and to develop social connections as a community. When this occurs we wish to have a semi-competitive team formed in order to potentially enter online tournaments.
      Apply: www.alttabgaming.com/recruitment
      Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/alttabgaming
    • [OC-Khazgo'roth] [H] <Bizarro> (3/13H)
      By Empulsive
      <Bizarro> 4/13 HM ToT
      <Bizarro> Is a laid back end tier progression raiding guild and is currently recruiting skilled and dedicated raiders for 25 man MoP Progression. Bizarro was established during Vanilla and has become the last 25 man guild focused on 25 Man raiding content on Khaz'goroth.
      Our current vacancies (as of July 30th 2013) are:
      Tanks: Any Class tank with Dps offset
      Healers: Exceptional applicants considered
      Ranged DPS: Mage -High Exceptional applicants considered
      Melee DPS: Death Knight - High Exceptional applicants considered
      Suitable applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
      - Raiding experience on their chosen toon in MoP
      - Raid ready gear (500 ilvl minimum) with appropriate enchants, gems and enhancements
      - Maximum level trade skills
      - Appropriate raiding addons
      - Regular review of guild forums for news and raiding information
      - Reliable computer and internet connection
      - Availability for all raids
      - Patience during the trial period while your suitability is tested
      - you may not get a starting spot in the raid on every night - Sense of humour and thick skin
      Our core 25 man raid week is (all times are server time +10 gmt):
      Wed 7:45 - 11:30pm
      Sun 7:45 - 11:30pm
      Mon 7:45 - 11:30pm
      Alt/Fun raids (usually 10 man): Thu 7:45 - 11:30pm
      To apply, please visit guildbizarro.com and fill in a full application. Poorly submitted applications will be immediately rejected and no response given.
    • [Silvermoon][A] <Persistence> (9/13M) all players
      By shabbus
      Welcome to <Persistence> gaming community, we are currently recruiting players for our mythic raiding team.
      we are currently recruiting any good players with similar experience 

Our raid times are:
      -wednesday/thursday/monday 19:30-22:30 server time(GMT+1), invites start 19:05
      - heroic raid: sunday 20:00
      Current progress: 
      -Hellfire Citadel: 9/13M, 13/13H, 13/13N 

About us:
      We at persistence are a raiding/social guild with a healthy community and always someone online to play with/talk to. A fun and friendly attitude is very apreciated in our guild and we are all prepared to help each other out if needed.
      Appart from our world of warcraft raiding schedule, we're also planning some ingame events and even some events on other games like: diablo 3, Heroes of the Storm, league of legends, brawlhalla and sometimes CS GO.

If you are interested in joining our guild you can find more information/leave an application on our website : <http://http://persistence-wow.enjin.com/>or contact one of our officers ingame:
      GM:Vaessa (PatatoIsLove#21962)
      Off: paradx
      Off: zhorique
      Adv: shabbus (shabbus#2882)
      Adv: gambino
      Adv: blairen

I hope to see you soon at <persistence> gaming community  
    • Research Survey For College Student
      By collegechic
      Hello,

I am a college student studying communications. I am currently taking a communications theory class and I need some help! I am writing a case study on WoW using symbolic interactionism to understand realism and relationships inside of WoW. If you could take my short 12 question survey it would be a HUGE help. I am trying to get more players of the game to make my results more diverse. As well I hope to compare the answers from non-players to players. Thank you so much to whoever helps out!! 

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LKHFPZ5