Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Clisis

Real time count for world first?

2 posts in this topic

Just an Idea that I posted back when you guys did you contest but how about another feature of this site is a real time count on the high ranked guilds and watching them and seeing who gets world first/ server first's and others. I know some of us on the site are into heroic progression and are interested in seeing who is reaching first on some bosses ;) just a suggestion! ;D

Our stance on that is that we usually do not like to reinvent the wheel and there are sites like wowprogress.com or guildox.com that do or should do this type of things. Maybe we could work something out with one of these sites in that regard, but I wouldn't know where to put it on the site :P

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• [EU](silvermoon)[A]<Persistence> 9/13M recruiting
      By shabbus
      Welcome to <Persistence> gaming community,

we are currently recruiting players for our mythic raiding team.

we are currently recruiting any good players with similar experience 

Our raid times are:
      -wednesday/thursday/monday 19:30-22:30 server time(GMT+1), invites start 19:05
      - heroic raid: sunday 20:00

Current progress: 
      -Hellfire Citadel: 9/13M, 13/13H, 13/13N 

About us:
      We at persistence are a raiding/social guild with a healthy community and always someone online to play with/talk to. A fun and friendly attitude is very apreciated in our guild and we are all prepared to help each other out if needed.

Appart from our world of warcraft raiding schedule, we're also planning some ingame events and even some events on other games like: diablo 3, Heroes of the Storm, league of legends, brawlhalla and sometimes CS GO.

If you are interested in joining our guild you can find more information/leave an application on our website : <http://persistence.wowlaunch.com/>or contact one of our officers ingame:
      GM:Vaessa (PatatoIsLove#21962)
      Off: paradx
      Off: zhorique
      Adv: shabbus (shabbus#2882)
      Adv: gambino
      Adv: blairen

I hope to see you soon at <persistence> gaming community
    • Research Survey For College Student
      By collegechic
      Hello,

I am a college student studying communications. I am currently taking a communications theory class and I need some help! I am writing a case study on WoW using symbolic interactionism to understand realism and relationships inside of WoW. If you could take my short 12 question survey it would be a HUGE help. I am trying to get more players of the game to make my results more diverse. As well I hope to compare the answers from non-players to players. Thank you so much to whoever helps out!! 

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LKHFPZ5

• [US-Lightbringer][A]<Faze> - 13/13H - LFM for Mythic (Fri,Sat)
      By Draydyn
      Guild Culture
      Faze is a World of Warcraft guild on Lightbringer-US. Although, we are looking to become a multi-faction, multi-game, multi-platform guild. Basically, we want to form a community of gamers. A community not tied to one game or one style of play. 

We have three basic core values we expect our guildies to keep in mind when playing:

1) Have Fun: We won’t sacrifice your relaxation for raid or PvP progression. If you’re not having fun, let us know, and we’ll make necessary changes to make sure our events remain challenging, but fun.

2) Acceptance: Our members come from many different backgrounds, careers, sexual orientations, and cultures. Insensitivity will not be tolerated. Accept your guildies as family.

3) Stay Classy: You are a representation of our community. Don’t act in a way that would reflect negatively on our community and limit us from retaining future members. Keep it classy and don’t be a jerk.

Group Culture
      Our guild was created in November of 2015, however, the core of this raid group has been raiding together since the end of Mists of Pandaria. We have a relaxed, casual atmosphere that likes to have fun, but know when to put on our raid hats when it's time to. 

We're a surprisingly functional set of contradictions. We're casual, but serious. We're laid-back, but intensely focused. 

We also joke around A LOT. Playful banter, dark humor, and mature jokes are a staple of our raid group, and with you being the new guy (or girl) you can fully expect them to be at your expense.

Logistics

Raid Needs
      The purpose of this recruitment post is to fill our group to progress into mythic content. We are currently looking to fill our ranks with the following. However, we will always consider exeptional applicants.

Range
      Mage Warlock S Priest

Healing
      Holy Paladin Resto Shaman

Melee
      Frost DK Ret Paladin Enh Shaman

Raid Times
      Friday & Saturday: 6:30pm - 10:30pm Server Time

Loot Rules
      We use a loot council system and award loot based on attendance, performance, and attitude. We know how important loot is to player and guild advancement and take great care with awarding loot. You will need to download the addon RCLootCouncil to "roll" on gear.

Progression
      13/13N Hellfire Citadel
      13/13H Hellfire Citadel

Contact Information
      Battle.net IDs: Draydyn#1152, Sausage#1673, Wheel#1902

(If interested in the weekday raid group (MTW) please contact Dryw#1215)
    • Kooky's Thread of Supreme Awesomeness
      By KookyQT
      Hello World, I'm Kooky.

Well, what can I say? If you've come to this thread for grand amounts of wisdom, then... I regretfully inform you, this isn't the place. Truthfully I'm part of the huge wave of people that decided to finally make an account for a chance at Legion Beta. Then! Found, that people here are pretty nice, and decided to stick around. They may very well rue this day. But! Until then!

Whats the point of this thread? Well, simply to say hi. Bored and wanna be social? Poke on in. Waiting patiently for the second give away? Have a seat! I'll go first.

I'm Kooky (see above). Kinda just a quirky airhead that goes with the flow. I'm a kitten advocate, and lover of all things pvp. I'll let you all in on a little secret, you're talking to a future rank 1 Demon Hunter. >.> .... <.< Yeah. So if you want an autograph now, better get them! So yeah, nice to meet everyone!

Oh! On a side note, working super hard to get an exclusive interview with positiv2 on how his name got changed in Discord! Yeah! Don't think I've forgotten. Pro dodge there, I give you points!

Last but not least. Honest congratulations to all the winners this wave! I'm completely jealous. So be sure to play that lovely Beta extra hard!

• [US-Cenarion Circle][H]<Salvation> HFC: 5/13M, ranged dps
      By tanksta1
      [H] Salvation (est. 2007) is a progression raiding guild on Cenarion Circle.

Objective

Salvation is actively recruiting players for Mythic content.Mythic Mode Progression is our goal! Keeping this in mind Salvation is ramping up recruitment efforts to facilitate certain classes missing or desperately in need for Mythic Hellfire Citadel.

We are also accepting players that engage in social aspects of the WoW community such as leveling, PvP, questing, dungeon finding, roleplaying and other challenging activites. We provide monthly guild events. For example, the Tournament of Tiny Champions. It’s a pet battle tournament where guildies compete with each other using 3-6 of their mightiest level 25 tiny champions. We are expanding this extremely fun side of Salvation so that everyone can join in on some action and prizes!

Raiding Schedule

Our schedule is as follows. We push content three times a week for 3 hours at a time starting at 6:15pm to 9:15pm PST Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Mondays. You must be able to raid all three nights.

Current Content Requirements

We are looking for reliable players that can make a vast majority of our raids. With this in mind those players must be willing to learn, adapt, take some criticism, and seek to better their effectiveness during raid.

• Ideally for us you should have or be in progress of receiving your ilvl735 legendary ring.
      • Item level of 715 or above.
      • Your gear must be enchanted and gemmed appropriately to your class.
      • Open-minded on switching specializations on a per fight basis based on encounter and raid needs.
      • Must have knowledge of current content boss mechanics. Reference Icyveins, Gabestah, Fatboss, Line of Sight Gaming or other videos/forums that may help increase your performance in raid.
      • Have Mumble installed and working. A microphone to communicate is also required.

Recruiting
      Hunterx2
      Warlock x2
      Rogue x1
      WW Monk x1
      Feral Druid x1
      Balance Druid x2

***Exceptional applicants can feel free to sign up. Outstanding applications will always be considered.

How to Join
      To join please sign up on our website at:

www.salvationcc.guildlaunch.com

To get a hold of the me in-game via Battle.net for questions or concerns:

Tankstâ: Zanngetsu#1255