2 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
[Bleeding Hollow-H]<Shifty Casuals> 12/13M Open Recruitment
Currently progressing on Mythic Archimonde with pulls sub 20% within the first week of attempts together.
We're looking for exceptional raiders of any class that are ready to jump straight into Mythic HFC.
We are a guild, made up of former members of <Red Shift> and <Casually Addicted>, on Bleeding Hollow (PvP Server on a Chicago Datacenter) that have a common goal and will do what is necessary to achieve it. We are Shifty Casuals.
We are a group of professional adults, who believe success in raiding doesn't correlate to number in days/hours you spend raiding. We are starting a fresh page within our guild history and sticking to a 3 day a week raid schedule.
We don't tolerate elitism, bigotry, misogyny or any of the like. We enjoy our calm, adult environment and have no qualms with protecting it.
We do loot council which is fair and distributes loot for the progression of the raid as a whole and not an individual player. No favoritism, no loot drama.
We have our sights set on top 100 US for Legion and are looking for like-minded individuals to join our ranks.
Raid Days and Times (All times in EST as that is our server time):
· Tuesday 8:45pm-11:45pm
· Wednesday 8:45pm-11:45pm
· Thursday 8:45pm-11:45pm
Who We Want:
Since we are reforming and building for the expansion now is a great time to get in on the ground floor and clear content with us, while prepping for the new expansion. These are some key traits that we are looking for:
· Someone who understands that 3 nights a week raiding means that you need to bring your A-game each and every night. Attendance is expected to be near 100%. By committing to raid, you are committing yourself to our raiding schedule.
· The ability to perform under pressure. We only recruit impressive players, and spots are always competitive.
· Extensive class knowledge of your class. (IE: Alpha/beta testing, keeping up with theorycrafting, properly gemmed/enchanted, always be up to date on the intricacies of your class (not solely your spec(s)) and on the utility of the entire raid group.)
· A computer that can handle 20-30 man raiding and the ability to communicate via VOIP when needed. You must have a working headset and mic, and you must be prepared to use them. We will not read chat during boss fights. Inability to give a vocal response will not be tolerated as it directly hinders progression.
· Tough skin. We're always looking to improve ourselves as should you. Constructive criticism is encouraged, but flaming and insulting is not tolerated whatsoever.
If you have what it takes to be a part of this great team and community, feel free to apply @ http://tinyurl.com/shiftycasualapply or contact any of the officers for additional information.
Mischievous - Officer - giggles#1351
Tenss - Guild Master - tenspeed#1198
Esurient - Co-GM - starvingsun#1436
Amisti - Officer - amisti#1417
Alt Tab Gaming is Recruiting!
Alt Tab Gaming is a laid back oceanic gaming community based in Australia. With the release of Overwatch we aim to experience the game in preparation for the launch of ranked and to develop social connections as a community. When this occurs we wish to have a semi-competitive team formed in order to potentially enter online tournaments.
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/alttabgaming
h] [H] <Bizarro> (3/13H)
<Bizarro> 4/13 HM ToT
<Bizarro> Is a laid back end tier progression raiding guild and is currently recruiting skilled and dedicated raiders for 25 man MoP Progression. Bizarro was established during Vanilla and has become the last 25 man guild focused on 25 Man raiding content on Khaz'goroth.
Our current vacancies (as of July 30th 2013) are:
Tanks: Any Class tank with Dps offset
Healers: Exceptional applicants considered
Ranged DPS: Mage -High Exceptional applicants considered
Melee DPS: Death Knight - High Exceptional applicants considered
Suitable applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Raiding experience on their chosen toon in MoP
- Raid ready gear (500 ilvl minimum) with appropriate enchants, gems and enhancements
- Maximum level trade skills
- Appropriate raiding addons
- Regular review of guild forums for news and raiding information
- Reliable computer and internet connection
- Availability for all raids
- Patience during the trial period while your suitability is tested
- you may not get a starting spot in the raid on every night - Sense of humour and thick skin
Our core 25 man raid week is (all times are server time +10 gmt):
Wed 7:45 - 11:30pm
Sun 7:45 - 11:30pm
Mon 7:45 - 11:30pm
Alt/Fun raids (usually 10 man): Thu 7:45 - 11:30pm
To apply, please visit guildbizarro.com and fill in a full application. Poorly submitted applications will be immediately rejected and no response given.
[Silvermoon][A] <Persistence> (9/13M) all players
Welcome to <Persistence> gaming community, we are currently recruiting players for our mythic raiding team.
we are currently recruiting any good players with similar experience
Our raid times are:
-wednesday/thursday/monday 19:30-22:30 server time(GMT+1), invites start 19:05
- heroic raid: sunday 20:00
-Hellfire Citadel: 9/13M, 13/13H, 13/13N
We at persistence are a raiding/social guild with a healthy community and always someone online to play with/talk to. A fun and friendly attitude is very apreciated in our guild and we are all prepared to help each other out if needed.
Appart from our world of warcraft raiding schedule, we're also planning some ingame events and even some events on other games like: diablo 3, Heroes of the Storm, league of legends, brawlhalla and sometimes CS GO.
If you are interested in joining our guild you can find more information/leave an application on our website : <http://http://persistence-wow.enjin.com/>or contact one of our officers ingame:
Adv: shabbus (shabbus#2882)
I hope to see you soon at <persistence> gaming community
Research Survey For College Student
I am a college student studying communications. I am currently taking a communications theory class and I need some help! I am writing a case study on WoW using symbolic interactionism to understand realism and relationships inside of WoW. If you could take my short 12 question survey it would be a HUGE help. I am trying to get more players of the game to make my results more diverse. As well I hope to compare the answers from non-players to players. Thank you so much to whoever helps out!!