Clisis

Real time count for world first?

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

Just an Idea that I posted back when you guys did you contest but how about another feature of this site is a real time count on the high ranked guilds and watching them and seeing who gets world first/ server first's and others. I know some of us on the site are into heroic progression and are interested in seeing who is reaching first on some bosses ;) just a suggestion! ;D

Our stance on that is that we usually do not like to reinvent the wheel and there are sites like wowprogress.com or guildox.com that do or should do this type of things. Maybe we could work something out with one of these sites in that regard, but I wouldn't know where to put it on the site :P

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kaatra
      Hi everyone,

We are a guild that transferred from Alexstrasza to join the progression raiding scene as that server is very low population now. We are currently 8/8N and 4/8H uldir, and looking to move into heroics soon and mythic just after. 

We do more than just raid, we love to do keys, transmog runs, and even some PvP. We have a large range of players from several walks of life and have a unique and fun atmosphere, we are friendly and love helping people. 

We are looking for a few more members for our Sunday/Monday 5-8pm PST, and our tue/third 5-8pm PST. If anyone is interested in raid leading that will work too.

We are primarily east coast based but have a plethora of players that are on at all times of day.

Main needs for our raid team:
      ranged dps
      Healers
      Exceptional players

Of course all players as welcome as we do other guild activities such as world PVP, keys, xmog and other social activities.

So come join this very active guild and we hope to hear from you.

If you would like more information please add my btag at Kaatra#5865.

I look forward to hearing from all of you.
    • By Jovovich
      World of Warcraft - [Horde][US-Arthas]Unhuman - Francais - Uldir 1/8M 7/8H -  www.unhuman.ca

Unhuman est à la recherche de nouveaux visages qui seraient intéressés à joindre ses rangs!
      Forum: http://forum.unhuman.ca/forum/7-recrutement/

Raiding:
      - [Raid] Hex Uldir: 1/8M 7/8H, 2soir, Mercredi et Jeudi 8pm à 11pm  (EST)
         Leader: Fangpriest / Assistant: Pandov et Starbender
      - [Raid] Unknown (Heroic only) Uldir: 6/8N, 1soir, Mercredi 7pm a 10pm (EST)
         Leader: Felfâllen / Assistant: Flos , Florih et Falmortis 
      - [Raid] Casual Uldir: 0/8N, 1soir, En formation
         Leader: Legitdh 
      - 1 autre raid en formation...

PvP:
      - [PvP] Unhuman RBG: 1200 rating, 1soir Dimanche des 9hpm (EST)

Communauté:
      - Plus de  445 accounts

Unhuman est plus qu'une guilde de raiding performante, c'est aussi la plus grosse communauté Francophone sur World of Warcraft US. Depuis sa création en 2006, Unhuman cherche à offrir à ses raiders un environnement de jeu qui favorise la progression et ce avec des joueurs d'excellent calibre. Nous sommes constamment à la recherche de nouveaux joueurs que ce soit PVE ou PVP, mais aussi des masters du Pet Battles, des champions de l'Archéologie ou peu importe ce qui vous branche ingame. Vous êtes donc assuré de trouver ce que vous cherchez chez nous peu importe votre style de jeu.

Pour toutes questions...

- http://unhuman.ca/

- Jovovich-Arthas, Guild Master
      - Falmortis-Arthas, Officier
    • By Jovovich
      World of Warcraft - [Horde][US-Arthas]Unhuman - French - Uldir: 1/8M 7/8H - www.unhuman.ca

Unhuman is RECRUITING!
      Forum: http://forum.unhuman.ca/forum/7-recrutement/

Raiding:
      - [Raid] Hex Uldir: 1/8M 7/8H, 2day, Wednesday and Thursday 8pm to 11pm  (EAST)
         Leader: Fangpriest / Assistant: Pandov et Starbender
      - [Raid] Unknown (Heroic only) Uldir: 6/8N, 1day, Wednesday 7pm to 10pm (EAST)
         Leader: Felfâllen / Assistant: Flos , Florih et Falmortis 
      - [Raid] Casual Uldir: 0/8N, 1day, in formation
         Leader: Legitdh 
      - 1 more raid in formation...

PvP:
      - [PvP] Unhuman RBG: 1200 rating, 1day Sunday starting at 9hpm (EAST)

Community:
      - More than 445 account

Unhuman is a performing raiding guild with multiple raid groups, it's one of the biggest, for not saying the biggest one, french community on World of Warcraft US. Unhuman has been created in December 2006 and will continue to live for a long time, Unhuman is trying to give to our raiders everything they need to be focus only on good progression!. Unhuman is always looking for new players of all kind, PvE or PvP, even with Battle pets or Archeologists or anything else you can do in the game....You will be sure to find your way with Unhuman!

For any question...
      - http://unhuman.ca/
      - Jovovich-Arthas, Guild Master
      - Falmortis-Arthas, Officier
    • By PanPug
      Hi!
      I'm new here, came back to play wow after a long break.
      So I headed to the PVP guide section and read some guides and noticed that in the third section of the guides which is "Racial Bonuses" the Blood Elf passive wasn't changed, it's still mentioned as a Silence. Of course the tooltip is correct thanks to the link, but the text says "Blood Elf is the best race for *spec name*, thanks to the Silence(Arcane Torrent) which is very strong. This increases the spec's crowd control kit." I just don't want others to be misinformed about that.

Since I'm new I'm not sure that his is the right place to report this, if not please tell me where should I post this and delete this post.
      Thanks.