Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Deck Advice (Paladin)

5 posts in this topic

Hey! I've been playing Hearthstone for about 5 months and i've made this deck which i think is decent. Any tips for improving? I have all the adventure cards!

Try to not include any legendary cards because i only have about 5 dust, thank you and here it is:

Disclaimer: I'm not a pro by any means.

Personally, I'd definitely sub out 1-2 clockwork gnomes for 1-2 zombie chows...aggro is really common in the current meta, and zchow is a good counter to that.  Clockwork isn't getting you a whole lot, since a lot of the time it just dies to a hero power, and you have no benefit from mech synergy in your deck. 

Also, I'd swap out 1 stormwind for a quartermaster, since muster-quarter is such a strong play, and you typically don't need more than 1 stormwind (stormwind and KT tend to be win-more cards, and if you're in a position to get good value out of a stormwind or KT, the game is probably almost over).

Depending on where you are in the ladder and what decks you're facing up against, you might want to sub out 1 argus for a kezan mystic or an MC tech, though that's up to you and really depends on the meta at your point in the ladder.

Good luck!

1 person likes this

Should i add Truesilver Champion?

I think it's a pretty good card, if so, for what should i replace it?

And thanks btw.

I changed my deck around, removed truesilver for harvest golem, and clockwork for zchow

Also i noticed that i need a good healing ability any tips on that?

Edited by Erbem

Guardian of Kings would be a good addition for healing while dropping a big body, but I'm not sure you would want to remove anything to make a spot for him.  Lay on Hands would be nice, but since it's an epic card you probably don't have dust for that either. You could also consider Antique Healbot.

I would definitely keep two copies of Truesilver Champion as it's almost always a 2-for-1 card, plus it gives you small healing. You could drop one Equality since drawing both at the same time would be overkill. I actually prefer Truesilver over Harvest Golem in this case, as you shouldn't have a problem keeping small minions on the board with your hero power.

Just a little couple of ideas I want to throw out to you, you technically only have two turn four minions youd want to drop on an empty board. Although the early game you have in there would compensate, I would suggest taking out a stormwind champion for something like a Senjin Shieldmasta just for some more control in the midgame. If you like having the strong late game leave them in, but Id suggest taking out at least one of the Drakes... if your'e bad off on draw power, since you hgave 2 musters, maybe a Cult master would help? If you do have quartermaster get him in there for sure. Even a sword of light might help you out as well there. And don't forget about the Chows =p   I ran 2 clockwork gnomes for a while, but usually, when dropped, die to a hero power ot some 2/1 or 2/2. so usually its just cycling the minion for a random part. Which... sorta messed up the mana curve sometimes. And usually you hold them. Granted, they can help out sometimes.