Kenpachie

[US-Gul'dan][H] Shady Shenanigans 10 man night time raids

1 post in this topic

<Shady Shenanigans> is recruiting. We are a early and late night, multiple 10 man raid guild on the small pop server of Gul'Dan (US-CST) Horde. We take anyone in a social we do have a minimum requirements from raiders and we have rules and common standards we expect all members to follow.

You can check out our site at http://shadyshenanigans.enjin.com/ for all of our raid times. The follow teams are what we are recruiting for:

Team DoubleTap (10man):

This is our early evening weekly 10man group. Raid times are...

6pm-10pm (CST) on Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday nights.

(This would be 7pm-11pm EST or 4pm-8pm PST).

Team LandShark (10man):

This is our late afternoon/early evening weekly 10man group. Raid times are...

1pm-4pm (CST) on Sunday/Monday/Tuesday nights.

(This would be 2pm-5pm EST or 11am-2pm PST).

If you would like to apply or have any questions you can Real ID at Ken#1224, respond to this post, send me an in game mail at Gul'dan (US-server), or /w me if I'm in game at Kenpachie.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By adorele
      About Us: <Over Raided> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on US-Stormrage that was officially created in Mists of Pandaria. Our goal has always been to find the fine line between hardcore raiding and still having fun and enjoying each other’s company. We take our raids seriously and do not waste time, but that doesn’t stop us from joking around with one another during raid. We have a very friendly (note: we are not exactly family-friendly) atmosphere that has kept people around. One thing we are proud of as a guild is that we have a very low turnover rate and many loyal members who have stuck with us from the beginning. We are currently looking for people with similar goals who can attend raids consistently and who can meet the expectations required of mythic raiders.
      Expectations:
      Meet the attendance requirement Know your class - this means being able to play more than one spec at a mythic level Be able to communicate reliably and consistently when needed Have a stable internet connection Be willing to check forums once every few days Be prepared with raiding supplies - the guild bank supplies these but isn't meant to be relied upon Actually WANT to raid. If you're not having fun, don't bring other people down and just take a break Progression: 13/13M HFC
      Raid Schedule – Eastern Time (EST)
      Tuesday 7:30-10:30PM
      Wednesday 7:30-10:30PM
      Thursday 7:30-10:30PM
      Attendance Policy: Raiders must maintain 90% attendance at all times. Consistency in the raid roster is one of most important things in a mythic raiding guild. If you cannot commit to this attendance requirement, we are not the guild for you.
      How to apply: Go to our website at http://over-raided.enjin.com and review our guild policies on the top menu. After that, simply submit a private application form, which can also be found at the top menu. 
      Loot System: We use the EPGP Lootmaster addon to distribute loot. 
      Voice: Mumble
      Currently recruiting: Warlock    If your class isn't listed here but you're still interested, feel free to apply, or contact one of us. We are also recruiting for Legion.   Contact Information: GM: Adorele (Squee#1987) Raid Leader: Rukoshi (Rukoshi#1218) Officer:  Unsafe (Jish#1863)
    • By Ilduros
      Hello my fellow Demon Hunters,
      I have a small problem/situation that I have to overcome / solve during the first weeks of Legion. I think that there are a couple of people who also have the same problem, so I hope that someone has an answer for me.
      So here's my situation: Me and 4 other friends are going to run heroic + mythic dungeons in the first couple of weeks in Legion together. We are all in the same guild/raid. In this dungeon farming period I am going to tank (V-DH). My plan was to tank in raid content aswell, but unfortunately the raid lead is in no need of tanks and therefore their only offer was a DPS slot in the raid. This was a no brainer to me: Either I'll play solo as a tank in another raid, or I'll play DPS together with my friends in the raid. So now I am studying everything there is about H-DH aswell. One thing which bothers me, and where I haven't found a specific plan for, was how to balance my gear choices so we as a 5 man group can advance in heroics + mythics quickly with me as a tank, without being handicapped (or at least minimize my handicap) as a DPS when the raids start. Please keep in mind that the raid isn't a hardcore progression guild, but plans to do mythic raids early on.

So my question is: How should I farm my gear? Should I run 50% of the time with Havoc Loot turned on (even when I am tanking) and the other 50%? What am I going to do with my artifact weapon? Get both at 13 first, then focussing on my Havoc Artifact weapons? Or just focus on them, since an unskilled Vengeance Artifact weapon might be enough? My goal is to minimize my handicap, have enough gear for my Vengeance spec in order to run all mythic dungeons and at the same time being prepared for the raids as a havoc. Is this even possible?

Kind regards
    • By Fingenn
      Guild: VoA
      Server: Korgath
      Faction: Alliance
      Raid Times: Tues/(Wed or Thurs up for vote) 8-11PM CST (server time) 9PM-12AM EST
      Guild: VoA
      Server: Korgath
      Faction: Alliance
      Raid Times: Tues/(Wed or Thurs up for vote) 8-11PM CST (server time) 9PM-12AM EST
      Current Progression: - <VoA> is currently looking for competitive players for Heroic then Mythic progression for Legion! We are a group of players that have been playing together for years. Casual-Hardcore, being said that means we like to accomplish as much as possible in the time we raid with efficiency. Currently in need of everything to forge a strong group. The guild itself has been around since vanilla and into wrath. Most players were still playing spread out amongst other guilds but we have come back together to experience Legion together. We are all older now, so we get that life happens, but while we are in there for the raid we are focused on the content at hand! Have questions about your class? need help on certain boss mechanics? feel free to ask we are all here to help each other! In raid, or out in the world!
      http://voa-korgath.enjin.com/recruitment
      Current Class Needs:  Right now nothing is out of the question as far as class/spec is concerned. All exceptional players are welcome!
      What we look for in our raiders: Good Attendance Knowledge of your class, spec, gearing choices Willingness to improve with a Positive Attitude.
      Loot: Right now is in revision, with the new changes to personal loot is it a viable option. However if a different method is chosen there will be a poll, more than likely a Loot Council/Attendance reward system.
      We also do alt runs!
      If you're interested please me in WoW Fingenn#1179/Pm me, or ask an officer in guild. Or simply fill out the quick questionnaire at:
      http://voa-korgath.enjin.com/recruitment