Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

HFC Trinket For A Warrior

3 posts in this topic

Upon hearing of the nerf to the Empty Drinking Horn, is the BiS trinket list on icy veins still current? or will Unending hunger > Empty Drinking Horn on most occasions now

I have the same doubt as the OP

as EDH got a nice 50% dmg nerf and so did Chorus, will UH be the way to go with Worldbreaker's resolve?

Sorry for the super late answer... just getting in the habit to get back on IV after a crazy summer...

For most intents and purposes, EDH is always best for Fury, despite the nerf. For fights where targets live long enough, you want to couple it with the class trinket, otherwise Cleave or UH depending on the situation.

For Arms, UH and class trinkets are pretty much BiS in all situations, with EDH being extremenly underwhelming.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By IzbacivacX
      Hi Lads
      IzbacivacX here again.
      We all know that pain in the *** when u suicide on Counter Strike Totem in 3s because you seen a totem 2 sec to late?!
      I found the Solution to that never happens again.
       If you like my Video be sure to leave feedback, then i will do more.
      Enjoy killing shaman teams :)
    • By dastardlyfi
      I have now, 4 trinkets that I am conflicted on using as they all seem to have decent stats and usages/passives. I am mainly tanking mythic dungeons, although our guild does normal EN but I have no problem there.
      What do you think would be the best 2 to use in general?
      I have the following:
      Goblet of Nightmarish Ichor
      What do y'all think?
    • By Dethro
      Hello guys,
      I play Fury Warrior and I'm having a dilemma in trinket choice. So far I have been using heroic version of Ursoc's Rending Paw and ilvl 845 Nightmare Egg Shell. Today I got HC Warforged (ilvl 875) Ravaged Seed Pod from Nythendra. According to the icy-veins guide and simcraft, the ravaged seed pod is worse than nightmare egg shell, but there is a huge difference between ilvl. I think I do higher dps with egg shell, but should I sacrifice it for ilvl boost from 857 to 859? I would appreciate any advice.
      EDIT: I know the best trinkets are Chaos Talisman and Faulty Countermeasure, but I haven't been lucky on drop yet.
      Here is also link to my armory:
      Thanks in advance for your replies :-)
    • By scomi
      Hello fellow warriors =D I have been playing fury since cata, and had to switch to arms for raiding. I feel like im doing most things correct, but i still struggle with low DPS compared to other warriors =( I was wondering if some of you have some tips and tricks for helping me out!
      Here is some logs from HC nightmare and Mythic Nythendra:
      and my armory:
      Edit: I can see that im over using slam quite a bit, but is this the sole reason?