Topic Details

Paladin Tier 15 (T15) Set Bonuses

7 replies to this topic Started by Damien, Feb 14 2013 09:51 PM paladin tier 15 bonus
- - - - -
  • Please log in to reply

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:51 PM

#1
Damien
  • Damien
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 3,056
  • Reputation: exalted (1015)
  • Joined: 09-May 12
  • LocationParis, France
T15 Holy 2P Bonus - Increases the healing done by your Daybreak ability by 50%. T15 Holy 4P Bonus - Increases the healing transferred to your Beacon of Light target by 20%. T15 Retribution 2P Bonus - Your Exorcism causes your target to take 6% increased Holy damage from your attacks for 6 sec. T15 Retribution 4P Bonus - Your Crusader Strike has a 40% chance to make your next Templar's Verdict deal all Holy damage. T15 Protection 2P Bonus - Casting Word of Glory or Eternal Flame also grants you 40% additional block chance for 5 sec per Holy Power. T15 Protection 4P Bonus - You gain 1 Holy Power for each 20% of your health taken as damage while Divine Protection is active.

Join us on IRC! | server: irc.quakenet.org | port: 6667 | channel: #icy-veins

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:17 PM

#2
Vladamyr
  • Vladamyr
  • Kind of a Big Deal
  • Posts: 447
  • Reputation: revered (168)
  • Joined: 04-June 12
Damien, I think you got the Protection and Retribution bonuses switched. Posted Image

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:25 PM

#3
Zagam
  • Zagam
  • Sha of Fel Magic
  • Posts: 4,939
  • Reputation: exalted (1815)
  • Joined: 25-May 12
  • LocationMorgantown, WV
I fixed it for him. :)

Raid Leader of <Semi Respectable> - US-Mal'Ganis, 14/14M
 

Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/icyveinszagam

Gear, Parses, and Achievements - WoW-Heroes Profile & Rankings

Log Analysis Sign-ups here!  Bring your whole guild's logs - I'll fix all of you!

 

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:27 PM

#4
Krazyito
  • Krazyito
  • The Kraziest of Itos
  • Posts: 1,765
  • Reputation: exalted (412)
  • Joined: 23-May 12
  • LocationBroward, Florida

I fixed it for him. Posted Image


Zagam too OP. He can edit Admin posts o.O

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:16 PM

#5
Zagam
  • Zagam
  • Sha of Fel Magic
  • Posts: 4,939
  • Reputation: exalted (1815)
  • Joined: 25-May 12
  • LocationMorgantown, WV
Shhh, don't spill secrets!

Raid Leader of <Semi Respectable> - US-Mal'Ganis, 14/14M
 

Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/icyveinszagam

Gear, Parses, and Achievements - WoW-Heroes Profile & Rankings

Log Analysis Sign-ups here!  Bring your whole guild's logs - I'll fix all of you!

 

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:50 PM

#6
intrinsc
  • intrinsc
  • Farmer
  • Posts: 27
  • Reputation: neutral (5)
  • Joined: 26-February 13
  • LocationHoodus Rattus Capitalium
How do you guys feel about the Retribution set bonuses compared to what T14 offered?

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:57 PM

#7
Krazyito
  • Krazyito
  • The Kraziest of Itos
  • Posts: 1,765
  • Reputation: exalted (412)
  • Joined: 23-May 12
  • LocationBroward, Florida

How do you guys feel about the Retribution set bonuses compared to what T14 offered?


Didn't blizzard reduce the CD of AW to 2m anyway? So its like you never lost it.

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:17 AM

#8
intrinsc
  • intrinsc
  • Farmer
  • Posts: 27
  • Reputation: neutral (5)
  • Joined: 26-February 13
  • LocationHoodus Rattus Capitalium

Didn't blizzard reduce the CD of AW to 2m anyway? So its like you never lost it.


Sure, but I just don't like the 4pc bonus basically being an 'if' even if it's a relatively high %age 'if'.

Active Users

0 user(s) are browsing this forum 0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users