Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

Paladin Tier 15 (T15) Set Bonuses

8 posts in this topic

T15 Holy 2P Bonus - Increases the healing done by your inv_qirajidol_sun.jpgDaybreak ability by 50%.

T15 Holy 4P Bonus - Increases the healing transferred to your ability_paladin_beaconoflight.jpgBeacon of Light target by 20%.

T15 Retribution 2P Bonus - Your spell_holy_excorcism_02.jpgExorcism causes your target to take 6% increased Holy damage from your attacks for 6 sec.

T15 Retribution 4P Bonus - Your spell_holy_crusaderstrike.jpgCrusader Strike has a 40% chance to make your next spell_paladin_templarsverdict.jpgTemplar's Verdict deal all Holy damage.

T15 Protection 2P Bonus - Casting inv_helmet_96.jpgWord of Glory or inv_torch_thrown.jpgEternal Flame also grants you 40% additional block chance for 5 sec per Holy Power.

T15 Protection 4P Bonus - You gain 1 Holy Power for each 20% of your health taken as damage while spell_holy_divineprotection.jpgDivine Protection is active.

Damien, I think you got the Protection and Retribution bonuses switched. Posted Image

1 person likes this

I fixed it for him. Posted Image

Zagam too OP. He can edit Admin posts o.O

1 person likes this

Shhh, don't spill secrets!

1 person likes this

How do you guys feel about the Retribution set bonuses compared to what T14 offered?

How do you guys feel about the Retribution set bonuses compared to what T14 offered?

Didn't blizzard reduce the CD of AW to 2m anyway? So its like you never lost it.

Didn't blizzard reduce the CD of AW to 2m anyway? So its like you never lost it.

Sure, but I just don't like the 4pc bonus basically being an 'if' even if it's a relatively high %age 'if'.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Skyler110
      Hello all i was just wondering if anyone had a good addon for tracking who is in the range for the new Holy Paladin Mastery.
      - Thanks
      - Kizroll
    • By Arcere
      Hello everyone!
      <Shadow> is a well-established, mythic raiding team on Argent Dawn EU, consisting of mature players that stands between hardcore raiding and having busy RL schedules. We achieve this by raising the bar on player standards, personal responsibility and accountability, resulting in us progressing through content in only two nights a week of raiding.
      In essence, we like to have it all; careers, studies, families, raiding progression and above all - Fun in our mutual hobby.
      During WoD the raiding team has finished HFC Heroic and started progression through Mythic - Clearing up to Mythic Xhul before the designated break, resulting in 10/13 Mythic bosses cleared in total. (WoWProgress)
      With Legion coming and our mythic team going strong, we are looking to jump directly into progression when the new raid tiers open - And it’s always more fun with more people!

We raid on the below days and times (all times are server time):
      - Thursday: 20:00 - 23:00
      - Sunday: 19:30 - 22:30

What we can offer you:
      - Organised, consistent, fun and successful raids.
      - Community feel and active website.
      - Capable and positive raid leader.
      - Organised, mature and well managed guild in the essence of fair play.

What we are looking for:
      - Mature players who are passionate about raiding.
      - Team players.
      - Players who have willingness and a desire to always improve.
      - Experienced players to jump straight into Mythic.

What we are currently recruiting:

- Mistweaver Monk
      - Resto Shaman
      - Holy Paladin

How to join up:
      You can apply via our website following the "Join Shadow" navigation link. Alternatively you can send in-game mail to Arcere to arrange a chat.

Thanks for reading!
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Midrange Dragon Paladin Standard deck.
    • By Teitheas
      Ive been following what this site have suggested in terms of stats:
      Vers->haste->mastery->crit.
      im currently at 23% vers 7% haste 19% mastery 11% crit, at what point do i have enough vers? and also how important is Vers in terms of giving up on other stats.?
      any input will be of help.
      -Teitheas 
    • By Silieth
      Alliance, Stormrage, <Lucid Serenity>
      Raid times: 11PM-2AM EST/ST
      We are looking to recruit a Holy Paladin for Legion raiding. We will be doing Mythic progression, but we also want a friendly atmosphere, and a Holy Pally will fill out our group.
      Additionally, we are happy to take any ranged DPS as well.
      You can contact us at http://lucid-serenity.enjin.com/
      or me directly at Silieth#1542
      I'm happy to answer any questions! :)