Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

Paladin Tier 15 (T15) Set Bonuses

8 posts in this topic

T15 Holy 2P Bonus - Increases the healing done by your inv_qirajidol_sun.jpgDaybreak ability by 50%.

T15 Holy 4P Bonus - Increases the healing transferred to your ability_paladin_beaconoflight.jpgBeacon of Light target by 20%.

T15 Retribution 2P Bonus - Your spell_holy_excorcism_02.jpgExorcism causes your target to take 6% increased Holy damage from your attacks for 6 sec.

T15 Retribution 4P Bonus - Your spell_holy_crusaderstrike.jpgCrusader Strike has a 40% chance to make your next spell_paladin_templarsverdict.jpgTemplar's Verdict deal all Holy damage.

T15 Protection 2P Bonus - Casting inv_helmet_96.jpgWord of Glory or inv_torch_thrown.jpgEternal Flame also grants you 40% additional block chance for 5 sec per Holy Power.

T15 Protection 4P Bonus - You gain 1 Holy Power for each 20% of your health taken as damage while spell_holy_divineprotection.jpgDivine Protection is active.

Damien, I think you got the Protection and Retribution bonuses switched. Posted Image

1 person likes this

I fixed it for him. Posted Image

Zagam too OP. He can edit Admin posts o.O

1 person likes this

How do you guys feel about the Retribution set bonuses compared to what T14 offered?

How do you guys feel about the Retribution set bonuses compared to what T14 offered?

Didn't blizzard reduce the CD of AW to 2m anyway? So its like you never lost it.

Didn't blizzard reduce the CD of AW to 2m anyway? So its like you never lost it.

Sure, but I just don't like the 4pc bonus basically being an 'if' even if it's a relatively high %age 'if'.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0