Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

Shaman Tier 15 (T15) Set Bonuses

1 post in this topic

T15 Elemental 2P Bonus - Your spell_nature_lightning.jpgLightning Bolt, spell_nature_chainlightning.jpgChain Lightning, and spell_fire_soulburn.jpgLava Beam hits have a 10% chance to cause a Lightning Strike at the target's location, dealing 35,000 Nature damage divided among all non-crowd controlled targets within 10 yards.

T15 Elemental 4P Bonus - The cooldown of your spell_fire_elementaldevastation.jpgAscendance is reduced by 1 sec each time you cast spell_shaman_lavaburst.jpgLava Burst.

T15 Enhancement 2P Bonus - Your ability_shaman_stormstrike.jpgStormstrike also grants you 2 additional charges of spell_shaman_maelstromweapon.jpgMaelstrom Weapon.

T15 Enhancement 4P Bonus - The cooldown of your spell_shaman_feralspirit.jpgFeral Spirits is reduced by 8 sec each time spell_shaman_unleashweapon_wind.jpgWindfury Weapon is triggered.

T15 Restoration 2P Bonus - Your inv_spear_04.jpgHealing Stream Totem now heals an additional target for 25% of its normal amount.

T15 Restoration 4P Bonus - Your spell_shaman_ancestralawakening.jpgAncestral Awakening now has a 50% chance to trigger on non-critical heals.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• New Resto Shaman would highly appreciated if someone could help me
      By Ishkur
      Hello fellow shamans,
      I'm a freshly boosted shaman. Never played one before but I am keen on healing with him. I've been asking new raid to let him in and they allow it.
      I'm there as a resto shaman and I'm pulling very low number/ranking compared to both warcraftlogs and askmrrobot. I know my gears and enchants are not the optimal but I feel like with a solid rotation/priority I should be able to do better before concentrating on gearing.
      I did some research (mainly through google and chainheal) and I did try to maximize Riptide, Healing Stream Totem and Elemental Blast. As well as keeping uptime on Earth Shield and using Chainheal as fillers, but the numbers are way worse than I've imagined it would be. 
      I'd highly appreciated it if someone could help me with some pointers in resto shaman.
      Character name: Dianny
      Here are the logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/qczpPJdwTXZG4ayN#fight=34&type=summary
      My armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Dianny/simple

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my post. Any feedbacks and criticism are highly appreciated.

• My two favourite Old Gods decks in Standard - streaking from 18 to 12!!
      By Darkseeker83
      Really enjoying the Old Gods expansion. Two decks that have worked well for me:
      C'thun Warrior and Loyan's Aggro / Midrange Shaman - which streaked from 18 to 12. That felt so good! I made two videos showcasing both decks and analysing their composition.
      I was never really a fan of Shaman before the expansion. Now I am completely sold. 

• Bloodlust Shaman Standard
      By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Bloodlust Shaman Standard deck.
    • Shaman Midrange Standard
      By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Shaman Midrange Standard deck.

• Shaman Face Standard
      By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Shaman Face Standard deck.