Redcross

Your Monk name...

55 posts in this topic

So, if you are planning to roll a Monk as soon as MoP launches, do you have a name reserved yet?

I am very keen to learn all healing classes so will be adding a Mistweaver Monk to my alts asap, I have the name Shalhoub reserved (lvl 1 alt holder) for my Monk, so what's yours if you have one?

Originality = +1 bonus!

1 person likes this

I'm probably going to try and reserve Pandapocalypse or Pandageddon if I can. I'm not even sure what class I'll play but it'll probably be a panda monk.

I'll make a monk my main, but I have to get my priest to max level and raid ready first, so I won't start my monk until the second or third week.

I got a name reserved:

priest: Themadmonk

shaman: Thamadmonk

paladin: Lightmonk

druid: Madforever

monk: Monkforever

My priest was called Madmonk for 4 years, until I had to transfer to a new realm. The name was already taken by some scrub paladin lvl 61, he has gained 0 levels in a year and logged on once. unfortunately I missed him. Been trying to contact him for ages but I just can't find him. He's playing on some other character and the blues won't give the name to me. I still pray for the day that I can finally find him and get my name back.

My monk will be a panda...his name will be bamboo.

1 person likes this

Most definately! A Panda of course, and her name is......Soysauce!

Edited by Nyxxiana

I'm going to go for Bobhouse as in Bob Monk-house.....I'll grab my coat

2 people like this

Jackiechoun for me! It's already my monk's name on the beta :P

Hmm, I know I want to play a panda monk when mists comes out but I've not given any thought to what name I will use.

Will think and get back to you but like pandarasbox

Hmm, I know I want to play a panda monk when mists comes out but I've not given any thought to what name I will use.

Will think and get back to you but like pandarasbox

Just throwing ideas: Monkgoku, Monkailama, Eatamonk, Tauntamonk, etc.

Argh, i got 10 characters on my server and i can't hold the name i wanted. Posted Image

Thanks to the one above who said bamboo Posted Image I'll steal it when MoP will unleash! Posted Image

My choice is PhatLoot anyway :D

Edited by Panzer

Either Monkey, Munk, or Munkey

Name reserved already.. Qín..

Encountered it somewhere on a translation page, telling me it means "thoughtful" in Chinese.. How correct it is, is beyond me.. It's short and precise and I've become pretty anal with the names of my toons over the years - most of my toons have old Norse sounding names. Goes well with my playing on an RP server.

2 people like this

I've been thingking about panda names only, and I reserved Fakepanda. Going to make it monk because I'm leveling all other classes(Mage, DK and priest already on 85) at the moment.

if they allowed us to enter the names the way some NPCs' names are written, one of my Pandaren would be Dan'lin. Unfortunately it will have to be entered as Danlin...which still looks cool to me. =)

1 person likes this

I decided to go with something historic and very prominent in history as far as Monks go, and i saved Confuscious for my panda monk

I decided to go with something historic and very prominent in history as far as Monks go, and i saved Confuscious for my panda monk

Be quick to get that one, I'm pretty sure it'll be in high demand ;)

Chibizkits, My shaman is Bizkits, hunter is Trapzbizkits

Edited by Bizkits
1 person likes this

I managed to reserve few names on my Realm.

Chucknørris

Chucknorrish

Chuçk

Pu

I will prolly go for panda, named Chucknørris

Edited by Bedle

Just thowing out ideas:

JackieChanda, Bamboozled, Colbeart (after Stephen Colbert), PeterPanda, Celibearcy (after all he is a monk).

I have Dalajlama reserved but not sure if i'm going to use it yet. read some good suggestions on this site so we'll see :)

Elder, with the Elder title. because i'm lame like that lol

Could only ever be one Monk name for me. Kingmonkey, the great Sage, Equal of Heaven.