Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wolfdy

Fury stats questions

3 posts in this topic

me = http://us.battle.net/wow/pt/character/gallywix/decrépito/advanced

I have some questions about the fury stats priority

1 - it says haste 11% breakpoint, that's (6%+5%raid) or (11%+5% haste)?
       1.1 - The archimonde trinket fullfill this requiriment? because i SimC'd my fury warrior and even  though i have the HC trinket, it still says that haste it's better then mastery (Light movement, skill:good, latency 200ms, 1 target:boss)

2 - Critical strike 30% with the t18, again, it's with raids buffs (25%+5%) or not (30%+5), i imagine it's 30% with buffs, due the 40% extra from BT and 30% extra com reckless

2.1 also, it's this considering the boss supression (3%)?

2.2 how much uptime on Reck you guys have with the t18 4pt, btw?

3 - The main thing i would like to ask it's, how about rolling with the reck glyph (40% less bonus, 50% more duration) and go crit until 42%? that way i'll have more reck reset due the increased WS crits and better enrage uptime outside reck

Edited by Wolfdy

1.  Yes the 11% breakpoint is with raid buffs. 

1.1 Yes the archi trinket makes haste the least valuable stat in my opinion anyway.

2.  Crit of 25% unbuffed is the goal.  I run with more than that to even out the rotation a bit.  If you can get like 35% raid buffed it will feel better or it does to me anyway. 

2.1 Read number 2.

2.2  I get a lot of reck uptime.  I don't have any logs right now but I can get one every minute to minute and half. 

3.  The reck glyph is junk don't use it ever. 

Once you have 35% buffed stack mastery.  All your gear should be crit/mastery.  Mastery will increase your damage while enraged. 

Now im not the best fury warrior ever but im just giving you my opinion on how I see things.

1 person likes this

1. If you have the archi trinket then mastery is your best stat, provided you have ~30% crit to get high enough enrage uptime.

2. My enrage is up around 80% of most fights on my warrior and I have 50% mastery. So for 80% of the fight I'm doing 50% more damage which is why mastery is so good. In fact, once you get your 30% buffed crit you should switch over all your enchants and gems to mastery (if you can afford it).

Proof: http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/combatlog/a69f43b8-10fa-4d66-9297-2279913fb7ad/report/423#v=2,d=4,c=699

3. The reck glyph is bad. Really you shouldn't be aiming for overall higher reck uptime and more on having it at the right time. Saving reck for ring, lust, avatar, etc. and stacking up your CDs all together will give you much higher damage overall. It sounds false but it's true.