Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mendros

balance haste?

6 posts in this topic

so im wondering how much haste we need? atm im stacking int and hit and also getting lots of haste, but do we need to stop and get crit after awhile or just keep stacking hit and haste?

thansk

Hi Mendros

Could you tell us exactly what class/spec you are talking about?

Hello, Mendros.

The statistics priority is exactly as we listed in the guide, where it is very clearly stated. You should not be "stacking hit". You should get precisely the amount of Hit Rating needed to reach 17% chance to hit (1742 rating), after which time you should always stack Haste Rating in favour of Mastery or Critical Strike Rating. There is never a point where Mastery or Critical Strike become more valuable than Haste Rating.

There has already been a thread made on this very topic, which you can find here.

Let us know if you have other questions.

1 person likes this

ok thanks i got it now

sorry about not checking the other thread

You are more than welcome :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this