FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Npmadness

Falstad Gathering Storm Build

Hey guys, I wanted to see what you think of this Falstad build I have been running with.

Level 1 - Gathering Storm

Level 4 - Flow Rider

Level 7 - BOOMerang

Level 10 - Your choice based on team comp

Level 13 - Crippling Hammer

Level 16 - Aerie Gusts

Level 20 - Your choice, Epic Mount is preferred, but Nexus Frenzy helps also.

The point is to keep up harass with your Q, and get those stacks as fast as possible, also its a very mobile build, so you can dodge skill shots easily. If you are used to being gung ho and running into the teams, then you will need to change your strategy to sit back and keep pummeling with your Q and follow up with W. The Flow Rider talent will help greatly with keeping your Q up as long as you know how to keep your distance, and pairing it with a 50% slow makes it even easier to control the enemy. Wait for your tanks and melee to engage, then punish them. Using BOOMerang provides excellent burst once you start accumulating stacks with your Q. Try this build out, and let me know your thoughts.

Edited by Npmadness

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this