Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Best Reinhardt Ultimate EVER?!

7 posts in this topic

Saw it on Twitter, loved it. Saw it here, loved it again.

1 person likes this

Glad you did :) A compilation will be coming soon :)

Share on other sites makes it super easy to make and share this kind of clips.

2 hours ago, Damien said: makes it super easy to make and share this kind of clips.

Ye I've heard about that, however I use OBS so far and it's been decent. I will try out though as well.

That was pretty glorious. One of the reasons I love Reinhardt a lot. Great team disruption. Some heroes see a bunch of stacked enemies and cringe, Reinhardt giggles with glee

Haha glad you liked it! Indeed Reinhardt loves it when they stack up, makes it seem so easy to kill em all :D :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By VampAurora
      Hey fellas!
      I sat down with Timo "Taimou" Kettunen, to talk about the cheat accusations, his team, himself and generally to talk about Overwatch! Find out more about it!
      Hope you enjoy! Feel free to comment/like/subscribe on YouTube as well! Thank you!
    • By Dereek
      Váde Enim is a friendly guild on Draenor EU 
      We are currently 7/7 normal and 4/7 heroic
      We are looking to expand to a 20+ man team and tackle mythic content. 
      We cover a number of events in guild including alt raids, mythic dungeons and mythic + content.
      Raiding days are Wednesday and Thursday 1945 - 2300 (server time) 
      We run Mythic + groups on throughout the week 
      We're looking for the following; (But all may be considered)
      Shadow Priests
      Feral and Balance Druids 
      Demon Hunters (Havoc)
      Arms Warrior
      We're mainly looking for Melee DPS on top of the classes we already have just to spread out our Melee / Ranged ratio.
      If you'd like to join and trial please contact Dereek, Rentend, Pettz, Vaior in game or add my bnet tag Villain #2997
      Many thanks

• By Stenbock
      I recently switched from DK Tank to Paladin Tank (Similar stat prios) and I was wondering how much haste should I aim for and is Versatility more important than Haste like AskMrRobot says? 
      I raid twice a week but I mainly do M+ Content and I seem to be stuck at M+7 so if you have any advice there I will gladly take it. 
      Here's a link to my Paladin.
      I am in my raid spec currently and I switch my lvl 100 talent to Last Defender when I do M+.
      Any help is appreciated. :)
    • By VampAurora
      Hello everyone!
      I had my first ever interview in Heroes of the Storm with Lyubomir "Splendour" Kozlovski of team Misfits! Find out more!
      Hope you enjoy! Feel free to like/comment/subscribe in YouTube as well! Thank you!
    • By Adelynd
      Who We Are
      Lunae was created in early 2011 by a group of friends that have busy real lives with jobs and families.  We like to do things well but our families and friends come first.  We are looking for mature, fun, experienced, and skilled players who want to join a friendly raiding environment.  We offer a mature atmosphere that loves to raid more with the person than with a player and knows that in the end, real life is all that matters.  If you think this way then we may be the right guild for you.
      We will consider any well written application however hunter positions are closed.
      Raid Schedule
      We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 23:30-02:00
      EN-Normal 7/7 Heroic 1/7
      Our Expectations for Raiders
      Be at the raid entrance 15 minutes prior to start time when invites occur Attend at least 2/3 raids per week Have fully gemmed, enchanted, and repaired gear~have an in-depth knowledge of your class Regularly read the guild forums, read up/watch videos on boss tactics before the raid Have food, flasks and potions with you Have a headset and be able to not only listen but speak English. Applications
      When applying to Lunae remember that our only insight into who you are is based on what you write on the application form.  Please be thorough.  If accepted you will be considered a trial raider for a couple of weeks so the guild may evaluate your suitability for Lunae.  Apply at:
      If you would like to have more information about Lunae please leave a message or contact Adelynd#1667 in-game.