Epos

healing Healing Add-ons, Macro's and Keybinds

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey all. I'm interested in what kind of add-ons people may be using for healing. I have tried healbot in the past and I'll be honest, I hate it.  Currently I am using a 12 button Naga with ELVUI  and its been decent , but I'm curious to know if there is something else out there I might find beneficial. I'm in the process of learning mouse over macro's  but I have a ways to go. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Epøs

Edited by Epos

I've been using VuhDo as a click-and-heal addon. It uses only your mouse and buttons like ctrl shift and alt. Easy to setup and easy to use. Just a download away in Curse

I also use Elvui with a 12 button Naga mouse. I used Clique for a LONG time but was having issues with it registering modifier keys so I recently switched to using click casting macros and haven't had a problem.

I use 1 - = for my offensive and cooldown spells

I use Shift+ 1 - = for my healing spells - I will list my Holy macros below, nothing fancy, just hover castin for all the Holy priest spells. I set up the keybinds in Elvui and I made one of the action bars the same layout as my mouse and then hid it :D I can't remember where I got the macros from otherwise I would give props to the person that wrote them. Not using CoH right now which is why it's not present.

#showtooltip
/cast [target=mouseover,help] Flash Heal; [help] Flash HealFlash Heal

#showtooltip
/cast [target=mouseover,help] Binding Heal; [help] Binding HealBinding Heal

#showtooltip
/cast [target=mouseover,help] Heal; [help] HealHeal

#showtooltip
/cast [target=mouseover,help] Renew; [help] RenewRenew

#showtooltip
/cast [target=mouseover,help] Prayer of Mending; [help] Prayer of MendingPrayer of Mending

#showtooltip
/cast [target=mouseover,help] Holy Word: Serenity; [help] Holy Word: SerenityHoly Word: Serenity

#showtooltip
/cast [target=mouseover,help] Purify; [help] PurifyPurify

#showtooltip
/cast [target=mouseover,help] Prayer of Healing; [help] Prayer of HealingPrayer of Healing

#showtooltip
/cast [target=mouseover,help] Guardian Spirit; [help] Guardian SpiritGuardian Spirit

#showtooltip
/cast [target=mouseover,help] Leap of Faith; [help] Leap of FaithLeap of Faith

#showtooltip
/cast [target=mouseover,help] Resurrection; [help] ResurrectionResurrection

Another Vuhdo user here. I used to use Healbot before that but I absolutely loved Vuhdo when I made the transition. Really can't recommend it enough. Vuhdo is basically a separate raid frame that has "built in" mouseover macros, since you're just clicking to cast a spell with various modifiers.

I also used WeakAuras to track cooldowns and so on.

using grid at the moment just because i like the look with Clique. took some time to make it perfect and did a lot of testing for debuffs and buffs. also gonna use WeakAuras because everybody seems to have some fun with that :p. Quartzjust to make it move and see when i can already click a new spell. omniCC to track cooldown (WA will take this over soon). Quartz to move around my bars but will prob be changed once i get WA. 

if you want to know anything else feel free to ask :)

3 hours ago, hakamale said:

gonna use WeakAuras because everybody seems to have some fun with that

My favourite addon in the game. I use it for everything. 

1 person likes this