FORUMS
Damien

Armored Bloodwing Giveaway! [UPDATED]

I am realy looking forward to Hearthstone. I don't think i'm gonna play it as much as wow, but i am defenetly gonna try it out.Posted Image

Hearthstone is going to be a fun pass time, I want loot cards thou!! Feels like with loot cards you could redeem in WoW it would tie the 2 together,

Maybe some mild ingame referencing too? 2 Dwarves in the corner of the inn playing a mysteriously homely card game?

A quest chain that would in turn reward you an online card in hearthstone?

Anyways love the giveaways!

I will probably try Hearthstone out because the only thing I always hated about TCG is that buying expensive cards is giving you an advantage. As long as you can unlock every card in this game for free by just simply playing it, everything is fine.

I'M JUST crazy about Hearthstone. Wanna play very hard, mainly because I also have and iPad and will be compatible.

BTW, GIBE MOUNTI PLOX OR REPORT U

I haven't historically been into card games but hearthstone actually looks pretty fun! I'm looking forward to trying it when it comes out :-)

HI,

It looks a really fun game, would be nice to have specials linked to WOW like mounts or pets :)

I like the comic feel to the game, just screams fun.

Good luck to everyone, I'm excited for this game and can't wait for the beta to begin.

Looks nice enough, will definitely try it. Wont find too much time for it though, when there's so much to do in WoW. And that's great! :-) Thanks so much for all your hard work on this amazing site btw.

Edited by Whizzkid

dont know much about the game yet. It would be neat to see rewards affecting wow. ie pets/mounts/fun little play items. Im sure a lot of ppl want to keep them separated but should be interesting to see what happens

As a fan of magic the gathering, I think Hearthstone will be perfect for me and I am TOTALLY looking forward to this game. Personally, I think Blizzard was pretty brave to create a game of a genre they've never made before. I think they're taking a huge step forward with the company in the right direction. Thank you and good luck to all the other contestants!