FORUMS
Damien

Armored Bloodwing Giveaway! [UPDATED]

Hearthstone certainly looks interesting, along with pet battles Blizz could well go mobile with them. Looking forward to giving it a try.

As someone who spent way too much money simply collecting magic/pokemon/etc cards, I'm looking forward to the release of Hearthstone, so I can once and for all learn how to play those kind of games, without needing to spend a ton of money. I'm also excited about the fact that it will be available on iOS so I can play it while I'm out, or on the can.

Hearthstone seems like a very good idea and will possibly be the new Magic The Gathering or even Yugioh. I personally don't have any interest right now in trying it out, but I think it will be very successful and I may even have to try it out sometime.

My interest on those types of card games has fluctuated over the past few years. But Hearthstone seems to be coming along pretty damn nicely and I'm really excited to get my hands on it. Let's pray I get a beta invite

HOPE TO WIN THIS SMEXY MOUNT

and also hope to get into the hearthstone beta, haven't gotten to do much with hearthstone besides watch a few videos here and there. I love TCG games, I collect cards irl myself for other games so I am looking forward to hearthstones style of play.

Edited by FTWitachi

Playing cardgame online brings so many more possibilities and mechanics that's otherwise impossible or difficult to do with real cards. Should be fun.

The quality looks good, but I'm not sure if I'll be playing this. If I could get it on my Android for a reasonable price I'd consider checking it out though.

At this point, I'm still at a "wait and see" mindset with Hearthstone. It could be cool and it could also fall flat. I used to love playing a Hearts game online, and I can see some similarities.

I look forward to getting more info!

oh man, i'd love to add that thing to my collection. also i'm' enjoying 5.3 seems to be very good Posted Image and hearthstone looks very as well!

Edited by mcguirekid123

Looks like a decent spin-off for Blizz, will certainly be playing it since its free :S . The Murloc Raider card's flavour text as well... ;)

I can't wait to play hearthstone. I don't have anyone around me who plays or is willing to play the WoW CCG and this will give me a chance at a similar experience.

I really have not looked into Hearthstone much at this stage of development but I am signed up for the beta and will be giving it a shot when it drops. I'm a fan of card games so I should get into it. Especially if it comes out for IOS or Android.

hearthstone looks like it is awesome. makes me think somewhat of mtg, but wow-incorporated, and far less complicated rules to follow. if i were on the beta list, i'd be playing it.

I haven't gotten the chance to play Hearthstone yet but I am hoping to try out the Beta! the graphics look intriguing and I am excited to see what it's like :)

Really loving the previews of hearthstone so far. The effects when opening new packs are a nice touch (cards are face down but theres a nice glow to signify rarity)

Im an avid Magic the gathering player and would love to add hearthstone to that habit cant wait to play Death knight class if they have one

US server

It looks interesting, but I'm not sure if it will take off or fizzle out.

I'm looking forward to giving it a go regardless

I'm really looking forward to hearthstone, I've casually played a lot of TCG games in the past and the footage of hearthstone so far looks great, so I really hope I get picked for the beta =)