Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vlad

Class Order Halls - Artifacts

9 posts in this topic

I could just be blind and missing the buttons... but the guide could do with Next/Previous buttons like in the class guides to help navigate to the next page.

Cheers :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Guest Ario5o said:

I could just be blind and missing the buttons... but the guide could do with Next/Previous buttons like in the class guides to help navigate to the next page.

Cheers :)

We'll see what we can do!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found the GM hunters 5th Artifact on the Engineer Vendor in New Dalaran for 6400g.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Guest Ringa said:

I found the GM hunters 5th Artifact on the Engineer Vendor in New Dalaran for 6400g.

Thanks for this! We'll be implementing an update shortly featuring the whereabouts of all known hidden artifact skins so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd love a little info on how to handle offspecs for healers and tanks.  As a healer, I don't want to level resto, I'd like to level to 110 as dps, with the dps artifact.  Can I get both, but save all my points for the resto weapon, despite not using it very often?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Guest Jer said:

I'd love a little info on how to handle offspecs for healers and tanks.  As a healer, I don't want to level resto, I'd like to level to 110 as dps, with the dps artifact.  Can I get both, but save all my points for the resto weapon, despite not using it very often?  

Yes, you can. Simply save the points in your bag and, when you have your healer artifact equipped, use all the AP items.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, when i reset artifact points on weapon, will I get back all AP or some of them will be lost?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Hi, when i reset artifact points on weapon, will I get back all AP or some of them will be lost?  

You don't get the AP back to use on another weapon, instead you simply get back "points" to put into traits on that same weapon. You will receive enough to have exactly the same number of traits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.