FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
vrodhogrider

Can't get quests.

I entered Azsara on the ground searching for an NPC for an LW quest. I receives several quests from her, and a few odd quests here and there, but no quest chains, no quests from the Farondis Court, No quests associated with the illidari and, all altogether, have not been able to find enough quests to reach friendly with the Farondis faction. A friend led me to a quest that should have led to others. I fought Runas the Shamed, which should have led to quests from the blue dragonflight. It did not. I tried several times. I have been having no problems in other areas, but in this region I am dead in the water. I have been playing since WoW's second year, overseas and in the States, and I have never had this problem. I tried restarting and also disabling all addons and resetting the UI. Nothing has helped. I would appreciate any suggestions. At this point, as I said, I can't even get enough rep together to reach friendly with Farondis.

6 minutes ago, vrodhogrider said:

I entered Azsara on the ground searching for an NPC for an LW quest. I receives several quests from her, and a few odd quests here and there, but no quest chains, no quests from the Farondis Court, No quests associated with the illidari and, all altogether, have not been able to find enough quests to reach friendly with the Farondis faction. A friend led me to a quest that should have led to others. I fought Runas the Shamed, which should have led to quests from the blue dragonflight. It did not. I tried several times. I have been having no problems in other areas, but in this region I am dead in the water. I have been playing since WoW's second year, overseas and in the States, and I have never had this problem. I tried restarting and also disabling all addons and resetting the UI. Nothing has helped. I would appreciate any suggestions. At this point, as I said, I can't even get enough rep together to reach friendly with Farondis.

Do you remember which quests you have completed? Can you tell me which story lines you have completed in Azsuna according to your achievement?

I completed all but one of the leatherworking quests at this point and all the quests in the shipwrecked slave area among the giants. There has been no other story line. I am sorry, but it is all just odd quests picked up from incidental sources, No major story lines. At this point I have explored the entire area and fought a most of the rares. But, even when I know there is a quest there, as friends have done it or them, I don't see them and can't get them.

Edited by vrodhogrider
I would reset the entire area and start over, if it would help, if I could.

Just now, vrodhogrider said:

I completed all but one of the leatherworking quests at this point and all the quests in the shipwrecked slave area among the giants. There has been no other story line. I am sorry, but it is all just odd quests picked up from incidental sources, No major story lines. At this point I have explored the entire area and fought a most of the rares. But, even when I know there is a quest there, as friends have done it or them, I don't see them and can't get them.

Did you complete the inital storyline at Illidari Stand? Or at least get any of the quests there? They are the ones you get as soon as you start the area. If not, maybe revisit your class order hall and see if you can start the quest from the scouting map for Azsuna

I should have made it clear that I am a hunter on this toon. I was not sent by my order hall, as far as I remember, but on leatherworking quest from Dalaran, only. I will go back to the hall, but I think I have caught every quest, to date, from there.

Edited by vrodhogrider
Additional Data

7 minutes ago, vrodhogrider said:

Checking at the order hall there was nothing for me other than a completed follower mission.

What level are you? Have you completed every other starter quest on the scouting map for the other zones? You actually need to open the scouting map to receive them.

Judging by your previous post, it sounds like you've missed the quest that starts you off in Azsuna.

36 minutes ago, vrodhogrider said:

I am at 110. I expect you are right. I overlooked the  scouting map completely. Color me embarrassed. Thank You.

It's no problem at all, good luck with the quests and feel free to ask for any help in the future should you need it. It's what we're here to do!

you wont get main storyline quests till u open Azsuna up by selection at order hall on scounting map...and taking the flight from Dalaran. u can Likewise open up all the zones but Suramar  1 at a time this way  for FPs   and such

9 hours ago, Rambunxious said:

you wont get main storyline quests till u open Azsuna up by selection at order hall on scounting map...and taking the flight from Dalaran. u can Likewise open up all the zones but Suramar  1 at a time this way  for FPs   and such

I do wonder how he got by with no FPs! At least it has been fixed now.

Hello, anyone else can see only lvl 100 class hall quests? the very first 2 of them. if anyone know a solution for this please let me know. Ty

11 hours ago, Lynn said:

Hello, anyone else can see only lvl 100 class hall quests? the very first 2 of them. if anyone know a solution for this please let me know. Ty

What do you mean by this? Can you tell me which quests you mean? I can try to help.

21 hours ago, Blainie said:

What do you mean by this? Can you tell me which quests you mean? I can try to help.

there are 2 quests : first that gives 170artifact power and 2nd that gives 1500 bonus xp... anything else is not showing and i can't get my 3rd relic on artifact weapon unlocked.i read that dk class hall quest is bugged... but idk if it is for hunter tooimage.png

Edited by Lynn
added screenshot