7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

the broken isles pathfinder has two parts 

the Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part OneBroken Isles Pathfinder, Part One has 5achievements 

they are  

1.Broken Isles ExplorerBroken Isles Explorer complete these achievements,

1.Explore AzsunaExplore Azsuna,

2.Explore HighmountainExplore Highmountain,

3.Explore SuramarExplore Suramar,

4.Explore Val'sharahExplore Val'sharah

5. Explore StormheimExplore Stormheim

2.Variety is the Spice of LifeVariety is the Spice of Life complete 100 wq's.

3.A Glorious CampaignA Glorious Campaign complete 1 class order hall campagin

4.Loremaster of LegionLoremaster of Legion complete these achievements 

1.Azsuna MatataAzsuna Matata,

2.Vrykul Story, BroVrykul Story, Bro,

3.Good SuramaritanGood Suramaritan,

4.That's Val'sharah Folks!That's Val'sharah Folks! 

5.Ain't No Mountain High EnoughAin't No Mountain High Enough 

5. Broken Isles DiplomatBroken Isles Diplomat reach revered with

1. Court of Farondis,

2.Highmountain Tribe,

3.The Nightfallen,

4.Dreamweavers,

5.Valarjar 

6. The Wardens.

the Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part TwoBroken Isles Pathfinder, Part Two has 3 achievements  

1. Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part OneBroken Isles Pathfinder, Part One complete the first part (above),

2.Explore Broken ShoreExplore Broken Shore explore the broken shore

and the last one is Legionfall CommanderLegionfall Commander reach revered with

1. Armies of Legionfall.

when you complete all of this you'll have flying in the broken isles.

Screen Shot 2017-04-19 at 2.17.38 PM.png58f702ce692f0_ScreenShot2017-04-19at2_20_58PM.thumb.png.685fb98fa5e14b7bc5897b92c21d0945.png58f702dea1aee_ScreenShot2017-04-19at2_22_05PM.thumb.png.893d00b5f16f77a8f7c54bbb2c4d9684.png58f702eb59fc8_ScreenShot2017-04-19at2_22_33PM.thumb.png.7c4b9b50037cae129bcb1b79f8651b1c.png58f70312bc1e0_ScreenShot2017-04-19at2_22_51PM.thumb.png.d33ea272d1a194ea30718f166e0d4549.png58f70321d33e0_ScreenShot2017-04-19at2_23_40PM.thumb.png.c924aef2755e9acd258ef62c191569e5.png  58f70405d1f99_ScreenShot2017-04-19at2_29_46PM.thumb.png.6470085fab61617901a11457f29c3507.png58f7032ff034d_ScreenShot2017-04-19at2_24_05PM.thumb.png.d2b2b277ed4490835e5df5c87e0a91b6.png

Edited by magegnome
changed some things

Posted (edited)

Needs better structure. 

Hard to read with everything in one line and it has new line/paragraph between words of a sentence.  

No spaces between links makes the sentence look like a giant hyperlink.

Lacks information on getting the achievements and progression through the reputation.

Images are not consistent. Try having them same size.

Topic title is also in all lower case.

Edited by Archimage

On 19/04/2017 at 1:06 PM, magegnome said:

18 hours ago, Archimage said:

Needs better structure. 

Hard to read with everything in one line and it has new line/paragraph between words of a sentence.  

Lacks information on getting the achievements and progression through the reputation.

@Archimage that was actually a bit of rude, you know it's hard to find pictures the same size, and you could have just said nicely maybe you can change and edit some things :)

18 hours ago, Archimage said:

Needs better structure. 

And also @Archimage this is not a reputation guide.

22 minutes ago, magegnome said:

@Archimage that was actually a bit of rude, you know it's hard to find pictures the same size, and you could have just said nicely maybe you can change and edit some things :)

I was giving constructive feedback on improving your guide, here is a more verbose version.

This is what I mean by structure and new lines:

The Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part OneBroken Isles Pathfinder, Part One is broken into 5 parts:

1. Broken Isles ExplorerBroken Isles Explorer, which requires you to acquire the following Exploration achievements
    1. Explore AzsunaExplore Azsuna
    2. Explore Val'sharahExplore Val'sharah
    3. Explore HighmountainExplore Highmountain
    4. Explore StormheimExplore Stormheim
    5. Explore SuramarExplore Suramar
  2. Loremaster of LegionLoremaster of Legion, which requires you to complete questlines in each of the 5 leveling zones 
    1. <List of its achievements>
  3. Variety is the Spice of LifeVariety is the Spice of Life
  4. Broken Isles DiplomatBroken Isles Diplomat
  5. A Glorious CampaignA Glorious Campaign

For the "Information", you can redirect them to the guides available on the site:
Court of Farondis
The Dreamweavers
Highmountain Tribe

For your topic title,

[Flight Masters Path] How to earn flying in Legion

I assume you are part of a group or guild called "Flight Masters Path"? Tagging the topic title with your group name in square brackets will allow people to quickly pick up who is writing the guide. Its helpful when you release a series of guides with topics starting with "[Flight Masters Path] How to ...". 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

19 hours ago, Archimage said:

I was giving constructive feedback on improving your guide, here is a more verbose version.

This is what I mean by structure and new lines:

The Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part OneBroken Isles Pathfinder, Part One is broken into 5 parts:

1. Broken Isles ExplorerBroken Isles Explorer, which requires you to acquire the following Exploration achievements
    1. Explore AzsunaExplore Azsuna
    2. Explore Val'sharahExplore Val'sharah
    3. Explore HighmountainExplore Highmountain
    4. Explore StormheimExplore Stormheim
    5. Explore SuramarExplore Suramar
  2. Loremaster of LegionLoremaster of Legion, which requires you to complete questlines in each of the 5 leveling zones 
    1. <List of its achievements>
  3. Variety is the Spice of LifeVariety is the Spice of Life
  4. Broken Isles DiplomatBroken Isles Diplomat
  5. A Glorious CampaignA Glorious Campaign

For the "Information", you can redirect them to the guides available on the site:
Court of Farondis
The Dreamweavers
Highmountain Tribe

For your topic title,

[Flight Masters Path] How to earn flying in Legion

I assume you are part of a group or guild called "Flight Masters Path"? Tagging the topic title with your group name in square brackets will allow people to quickly pick up who is writing the guide. Its helpful when you release a series of guides with topics starting with "[Flight Masters Path] How to ...". 

just to let you know @Archimage i'm not in a group/guild called flight masters path.

Edited by magegnome