Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chicken

Emerald Nightmare Clear Time

15 posts in this topic

How long did it take to clear emerald nightmare on beta for Normal and Heroic?

On 9/20/2016 at 9:42 PM, chicken said:

How long did it take to clear emerald nightmare on beta for Normal and Heroic?

We cleared it yesterday on Normal in 3 hours if it helps.

I believe it's the same for Heroic for more prepared raid teams.

But I'm not sure why you are asking this because it's completely depends on a team. Some already cleared HC yesterday and ready to proceed to Mythic, while other teams will move slowly through the Normal for a month or two.

Took about 2 hours for us to clear Heroic, but with a very experienced team. As Panda says, it will depend on your team entirely.

My guild cleared at in 3h with 5 wipes in last boss. 

1 person likes this

Thanks. I'll be honest, I have been playing WoW since Burning Crusade but have only done 2 raids in all that time. I was in the military and just couldn't dedicate myself to the game like that. This is the first xpack I am actually able to play the game right and I am loving the end game (raids, mythics, etc.)

3 hours on heroic? Good god. I have ran with a few guilds/pug groups and it has been awful. Most cases I am the only dps clearing 200k and definitely the only one clearing 240k+ DPS. I haven't even cleared normal and the total sum of hours I've been in these groups has been 6 hours at least. My goal by Tuesday is to find a GOOD raiding guild.

We completed normal in about 3.5 hours on tuesday.  Though yesterday during Heroic we only made it through 2 bosses plus started working on a third in 3 hours. I hope that helps.

On 9/22/2016 at 9:53 PM, chicken said:

My goal by Tuesday is to find a GOOD raiding guild.

That's the key! Find a home, find a family in that home and enjoy your life in Azeroth.

Hey guys so my guild is having a bit of trouble and we are debating what the problem is,  and the current concensus is low dps.  So I'm wondering what you all think is the rock bottom threshold for dps in EN. Are current idea is 190k, what do you all think?  Or current avg ilvl is 851.5.

10 hours ago, Pav said:

Hey guys so my guild is having a bit of trouble and we are debating what the problem is,  and the current concensus is low dps.  So I'm wondering what you all think is the rock bottom threshold for dps in EN. Are current idea is 190k, what do you all think?  Or current avg ilvl is 851.5.

Sorry, but you were very vague. Are you doing Normal or Heroic, what boss are you progressing on? What is 190K - you best dps, your average dps or the worst one?

It would be the best to link your raid logs because your problem actually could be in something completely different.

PS: ilvl 851 and average dps 190K is more that enough for a full HC clear.

We clear Heroic EN in about 50 mins but we have high ilvl aswell. 

Edited by Cylith

Damn, 50 minutes is pretty crazy for a full clear.

4 hours ago, Blainie said:

Damn, 50 minutes is pretty crazy for a full clear.

We did it in almost the same time on Thursday (60 min with the consul loot, 869 average raid ilvl) so it's very doable :)

8 hours ago, Pandacho said:

We did it in almost the same time on Thursday (60 min with the consul loot, 869 average raid ilvl) so it's very doable :)

This shows how outdated I am with clear times :( Pugs are painfully longer

On 10/31/2016 at 9:16 AM, mrmacro said:

About 70 min for both Norm/HC every Wednesday 

Assuming that's 70 minutes each, rather than 70 minutes for clearing both normal and heroic together :p

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Grayffin
      We've been around for a long time. We've seen ups and downs. We have built a highly successful guild and lost it again.
      Now we're getting back, and we're calling on you. We're opening our guild to players, both experienced and not so much. Our common goal is to finish rebuilding the guild after series of unfortunate events. To build and train a reliable, skilled and determined group of core raiders who will work together to blast through any challenge. To maintain a friendly, relaxed environment in the guild.
      Don't get me wrong, if you join us, you're going to have your work cut out for you. But then, what joy could we have from things we haven't worked for?
      We're particularly interested in healers and ranged dps classes, but anyone is welcome.
      Our goals:
      Friendly and relaxed environment Reliable and skillful raiding team that could take it all the way to Mythic. Mythic+ dungeons Helping less equipped or experienced members to reach their full potential Fun Contacts:
      Sukineko (GM) Grymffin (Officer) - BTag Corwan#11125 Tiranel (Officer) and pretty much anyone with <Close Knit> over their heads
    • By Ghostwave
      Hey,
      Riskbreakers are currently looking to fill our roster to push into Mythic. Heroic EN is now on farm and we are itching for the next step. We are easy going most of the time but take progression very seriously.
      Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 19:30 - 23:00. We are also very active outside of raid times with multiple Mythic+ groups most days.
      Ranged dps and a healer are what we are focusing on but any decent applicant will be considered all the same.
      We expect a good working knowledge or your class and all boss mechanics, 860 ilvl is a minimum considering our current progression.
      If you'd like to join us for a raid one evening to see if we are a good fit for you please don't hesitate to ask.
      You can contact me at Ghostwave#2298, Seppie at Seppie#2770 or Zuraki at Strange#2570
      Failing that, just /who for anyone in the guild, they'll be happy to help.
    • By Deadflesh
      Hey du, ja genau du,kennst du das?

Du bist kampfbereit und voll motiviert? Doch kaum kommst du ins TS jammert schon der Erste, dass wir Boss xy nicht schaffen. Der nächste hat keine Rerolls dabei und wieder ein anderer hat angeblich nicht mal Gold für Runen? Du bist der Einzige, der richtig gesockelt und verzaubert hat? Du bist der, der allen Flasks, Pots und Bufffood borgen muss? Und trotzdem hörst du, wie nach den ersten 2 Wipes die Motivation radikal sinkt und jeder jeden flamt und sich gegenseitig die Schuld zugeschoben wird, anstatt konstruktive Vorschläge zu bringen? Du bist der Einzige, der nicht im Feuer gestorben ist oder der Einzige im Raid, der den neuen Boss kennt? Du bist der, der den mythic Boss schon vor dem 30. Try verstanden hat?

Wenn du, so wie wir, alle diese Fragen mit "Ja" beantwortet hast, geht es dir so wie uns. Denn auch wir wollen die ganzen Steine und Deppen loswerden und mit einer guten, progress-orientieren Gilde durchstarten! Wenn dir das gefällt, dann bewirb dich bei uns, wenn du glaubst, dass du hochprozentig genug bist, um bei Distilled mitzumachen.
      Wir bieten dir :

- 3 Raidtage (Mi 19-23 Uhr, So 18-23 Uhr und Mo 19-23 Uhr)
      - faire Lootverteilung (so, dass es dem Raid am meisten bringt)
      - gutes und vor allem professionelles Auftreten im Raid
      - keine Failer
      - gut vorbereitete und hochmotivierte Mitspieler, die stetig nach einem höheren Perfektionslevel streben
      - Progress und vor allem Loot
      Wir suchen:
      - DPS Range & Melee 
      Aktueller Stand Emerald Nightmare:
      - NHC 7/7
      - HC 7/7
      - Mythic 7/7
      ToV:
      - NHC 3/3
      - HC 3/3
      Wir Distilled sind eine "neue" Gilde die sich aus top Spielern zusammensetzt die keine Lust mehr auf Failer hat.
      Wir freuen uns auf eure Bewerbungen im Forum oder meldet euch via BattleTag Lunzi#1306 für weitere Fragen,
      Forum: http://distilled.enjin.com/home
      - Distilled
    • By Sappora
      Methodical is in search of dedicated players that are looking to push content in a semi-hardcore environment. All of our raiders try to be on a first-name basis with each other. Our raids are very fun when it comes to farm and carries, however, we do clean up when it's time for progression. When it comes to raiding we do provide benefits, paid for by selling carries. 
      All-in-all we are looking for players willing to: consistently improve their performance, take responsibility, and synergize with a group of players. If this interests you, all of our info is below.
      Information:
      Guild: Methodical
      Creation: 2013
      Server: Bleeding Hollow
      Faction: Horde
      VoIP: Discord
      Raids:
      Raid Progression: 4/7 M EN 2/3 H ToV
      Raid Dates: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday.
      Raid Times: 9:30P-12:30A EST (Be online by 9:15P)
      Benefits:
      Spirit Cauldrons
      Potion Program
      Extensive Raid Repairs
      Recruitment:
      The below are just current needs, we are accepting all exceptional players.
      Tanks: N/A, looking for OS tanks and subs.
      Ranged: Boomkin & Others , & looking for subs
      Melee: Open (Non-Leather), & looking for subs.
      Healers: Restoration Shaman, looking for subs.
      If interested please contact one of the players listed below we can give information about: Bleeding Hollow, Methodical, and our raids. 
      Contact Info:
      Merkshow#1993 (GM)
      Sappora#1724 (Recruitment)
      Franny#1457 (Officer)
      Borlax#1380 (Officer)

• By Reikettsu
      Like A Boss - 7/7H & 3/3N Recruiting DPS for Mythic progression.

About us:
      Like A Boss was founded during WotLK by a small group of in real life friends. We are formerly a 10-man Heroic raiding guild that raided throughout WotLK and went on a hiatus during Firelands (Cataclysm). We are a semi-hardcore guild, and are looking for dedicated members who are able to make majority (if not all) of our scheduled raids. We have a casual-ish atmosphere with a serious desire for progression.

What we are looking for:
      We currently have 15 raiders and we are looking to recruit more members to join our flexible raid roster so that we may progress into Mythic raids. At this moment, we are only seeking out DPS (prefer ranged). We are open to both new and returning players. While we prefer a geared player, we value a positive attitude over experience. Any players who are interested and able to make all (or some; we are open to "fillers") of the raid days/time, please contact us.

Additional information and scheduled raids:
      Our raids are currently on Tues/Wed/Sun from 6:30pm PST till 8:30pm PST and we use Ventrilo (currently trying out Curse) for our raids. We typically try out new recruits for at least a week or two to ensure that it is a good fit for both the recruit as well as our guild. We encourage trials to join us in raids, dungeons, our VOIP, and/or even in other games. Raid spots are not guaranteed due to the flexible raid roster.

If you are interested in our guild or want to know more, please message/add Shells-Bloodscalp or Ryozul#1598. For the horde!