chicken

Emerald Nightmare Clear Time

Sign in to follow this  

15 posts in this topic

How long did it take to clear emerald nightmare on beta for Normal and Heroic?

On 9/20/2016 at 9:42 PM, chicken said:

How long did it take to clear emerald nightmare on beta for Normal and Heroic?

We cleared it yesterday on Normal in 3 hours if it helps.

I believe it's the same for Heroic for more prepared raid teams.

But I'm not sure why you are asking this because it's completely depends on a team. Some already cleared HC yesterday and ready to proceed to Mythic, while other teams will move slowly through the Normal for a month or two.

Took about 2 hours for us to clear Heroic, but with a very experienced team. As Panda says, it will depend on your team entirely.

Thanks. I'll be honest, I have been playing WoW since Burning Crusade but have only done 2 raids in all that time. I was in the military and just couldn't dedicate myself to the game like that. This is the first xpack I am actually able to play the game right and I am loving the end game (raids, mythics, etc.)

3 hours on heroic? Good god. I have ran with a few guilds/pug groups and it has been awful. Most cases I am the only dps clearing 200k and definitely the only one clearing 240k+ DPS. I haven't even cleared normal and the total sum of hours I've been in these groups has been 6 hours at least. My goal by Tuesday is to find a GOOD raiding guild.

We completed normal in about 3.5 hours on tuesday.  Though yesterday during Heroic we only made it through 2 bosses plus started working on a third in 3 hours. I hope that helps.

On 9/22/2016 at 9:53 PM, chicken said:

My goal by Tuesday is to find a GOOD raiding guild.

That's the key! Find a home, find a family in that home and enjoy your life in Azeroth.

Hey guys so my guild is having a bit of trouble and we are debating what the problem is,  and the current concensus is low dps.  So I'm wondering what you all think is the rock bottom threshold for dps in EN. Are current idea is 190k, what do you all think?  Or current avg ilvl is 851.5.

10 hours ago, Pav said:

Hey guys so my guild is having a bit of trouble and we are debating what the problem is,  and the current concensus is low dps.  So I'm wondering what you all think is the rock bottom threshold for dps in EN. Are current idea is 190k, what do you all think?  Or current avg ilvl is 851.5.

Sorry, but you were very vague. Are you doing Normal or Heroic, what boss are you progressing on? What is 190K - you best dps, your average dps or the worst one?

It would be the best to link your raid logs because your problem actually could be in something completely different.

PS: ilvl 851 and average dps 190K is more that enough for a full HC clear.

4 hours ago, Blainie said:

Damn, 50 minutes is pretty crazy for a full clear.

We did it in almost the same time on Thursday (60 min with the consul loot, 869 average raid ilvl) so it's very doable :)

8 hours ago, Pandacho said:

We did it in almost the same time on Thursday (60 min with the consul loot, 869 average raid ilvl) so it's very doable :)

This shows how outdated I am with clear times :( Pugs are painfully longer

On 10/31/2016 at 9:16 AM, mrmacro said:

About 70 min for both Norm/HC every Wednesday 

Assuming that's 70 minutes each, rather than 70 minutes for clearing both normal and heroic together :p

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Shylana
      Short Intro/Raiding Goals:
      <Amelioration> is a group of 16 friends, that transfered mostly from Ravencrest to Kazzak to form a new guild. We are trying to get a new raid going within the next 2 weeks so we can get back to 10/11 Mythic and Argus Progress.
      On our first raid day on Kazzak yesterday (21st February 2018)
      We were able to clear up to 7/11 with the new guild.
      We are searching primarily for Ranged DPS to complete our Roster.
      All exceptional applications will be considered no mater the state of recruitment!
      Socials/Friends are allways welcome - we do a lot of M+ in the guild and other activities.
      We are searching for equaly dedicated people that want to bring their A-Game
      You should be able to play two specs or bring another character if needed.
      We play by the rule : Bring the Character - not the Player
      - Be mature
      - Be able to use comms (we use Discord)
      - Be prepared for the raids (consumables/enchanted gear/etc)
      - Be reliable (try to attend as much as possible/RL goes first tho)
      What do we give you?
      - A strong management: 3 Officers / 3 Advicers - these also form the Raidcouncil
      - Quick progressin in Antorus and BFA - Our goal is to lead the group to Top 250
      - A reward based Loot System. Play well, contribute to the tactics, be dynamic with your spc and abilities and other things => More Loot will be given to you
      - Stuff outside of raids -> M+, PVP, social stuff, having a fun chat in Discord
      For further information feel free to contact one of the following officers:
      Yero#2138
      Dykona#2182
      Freeway#2530
    • By FoxShine
      Hello! This is Fox from Velocity. We're a daytime Mythic raiding guild on Sargeras looking to enhance our roster with skilled and reliable players.
      The goal of Velocity is to take down mythic bosses and have fun doing it. We believe the two are not mutually exclusive! We’re searching for like-minded players who are interested in playing at a high level in a laid-back environment. If you can joke around, then focus up when you need to; this is the guild for you. 
      Our core is composed of veteran raiders. Some of us have been playing together for years, and some of us are new friends. We have a solid core
      for our dream team – we’re just searching for a few more to help round it out! 
        [A] <Velocity> 5/11M, 11/11H – (5/9M 7/10M 7/7M)

Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST | Tues/Wed/Thurs 
        Recruitment Needs
      Melee – Monk Monk Monk
      Ranged DPS! – Ele Shaman, Boomkin, Warlock
      Healers! - The Flexier the better. Priest, Disc/Holy. Pally or Monk
      Tank – Flex
      Note: We are primarily looking for ranged DPS, but we will consider any good player.

Requirements
      Players with some mythic raiding experienced is preferred. Looking for players that are geared and ready to jump into mythic content straight away or very soon. 

Attendance
      We are a guild of dedicated and ambitious players. Commitment to our raid times is mandatory. We’re interested in consistent players who are realistic and honest about their day-to-day schedule. Raiders are required to communicate any tardiness or absences via a Discord channel or through tells with an officer. Schedules change, things come up and real life always comes first. All we ask for is a heads up!

Trial Period
      Three weeks from start date or 9 consecutive days demonstrating attendance and play. Start date begins on the 1st raid day you are present.

What you can Expect from us:
      Dedicated leadership, communication, well defined goals, and a sense of community. Apart from raiding we also run M+ with each other every week. 

What we expect from you:
      90% Attendance. Players who can survive and react to mechanics while excelling at their role of damage or healing. Many players struggle to do one, we are looking for both. Apart from this, just be a friendly player who’s always striving to improve. It might also be a good idea to bring a sense of humor.

If we sound like a good fit, let us know! Leave a reply here or send us a tell on BNET/Discord. Or you can go old school and send in-game mail to Starby-Sargeras or Foxshine-Sargeras! Thanks for checking us out and we hope to see you in gchat soon. =)

BNET
      Fox#1713 (GM)
      Peach#1423 (Officer)
      Ezmaya#1410 (Officer)

Discord
      Fox#7009
      Starby#8682
    • By Decimous
      Hey all, I am an Officer for the guild The Fever, progression focus raid guild on Mal'ganis(US) Horde Side. We are also part of a multi-game community with over 1000 ACTIVE members among all our titles, with all levels of skill of play. We are looking for mature, non-toxic players to fill our ranks, regardless of level of skill. For those who just want an awesome community to play WoW with, or maybe are interested in raiding we have an environment for that as well. Our main core raid days are Tuesday/Thursday 8pm to 11pm CST. We are 11/11normal ABT and looking to fill our ranks for normal/heroic raiding. In need of melee dps and a hunter atm. Accepting all skilled players and casual players as well. If a guild like this sounds awesome to you, we would love to hear from you. We also play D3, OW, SC2, PUBG, and other titles, so even when the raid is over and your character is maxed on weekly activities you can always find someone to chill and play games with. Potential members applying to Fever must be at least 18 years or older. You can become a member by registering, submitting an application, and then completing an interview on our Discord server. The interview is quick and nothing to worry about! This is something we can discuss after you raid with us if you prefer. Register here: http://feverclan.com/forums/register.php Submit application: http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application Interviews: Conducted on our Discord server Questions? Want to talk or play some? Add myself Decimous#1562 on Bnet or Decimous#4606 on Discord. You can also contact our Guild Leader Aisper at  Aisper#1260 on Bnet or Aipser#0990 on Discord. See you on Azeroth! 
      -Decimous
    • By Thanagore
      Hey!
      <Growth> is a newly formed guild and we're currently looking for active raiders! The principles of the guild are to respect each other and be willing to both learn and help. We want to do weekly HC clears and progress into Mythic Antorus. Right now we are looking for all roles and classes. 
      If you are interested then write here or contact @Thanagore on the Draenor realm.
    • By Oleandrea
      <Exhilaration> 1/11M, 11/11H, is a newer Raid Team who server/faction changed to Sargeras with 7/9 M TOS leads. We have very strong leadership and theory crafters! Our goal is to aim for cutting edge but not be disappointed if not achieved and to push ourselves and the team as fast as we can.
      When do we raid?
      - Tue /Wed/Thurs (One night will include farm content based on need)
      - Raids are 9:00pm-12:00am Central
      What do we need?
      - HEALER: Resto Druid
      - RDPS: SPriest, Ele Shaman, Boomkin pref
      - DPS with Heals/Tank OS are a plus!
      - Any exceptional dps specs may apply, especially who are up to the challenge of Heroic/Mythic progression!
      All spots are competitive and there will be no carries on this raid team, 11/11H a must but looking for Mythic minded people and players who want a loyal and non-toxic environment!!!
      You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us, although Mythic ready folks will always be our priority! Most of our raid team members have varying levels of Mythic Legion raiding experience. We also push high Mythic+ keys as a guild!
      How to Apply:
      All apps can be put in at https://discord.gg/6W3P4vD under the #recruitment channel. Copy and paste it in applications so an officer can get back to you asap! At least folks 940+ item level and no re-rolls!
      Questions? Feel free to add us:
      Btag: Tokidoki#11361 or Discord: Tokidoki#7642
      Btag: Pade#1226 or Discord: Pade#1626