1 post in this topic

Hi everyone, Today i listed Twitch channels and i noticed there is not a single good Demon Hunter Stream.

So i have decided to take that under my hand and Stream my Arena games every evening.

A little about me:

I am 31 Years old, father of a beautiful Daughter, working Full time job in a Office. Living in Switzerland since 2001, Born and raised in Croatia.

Language Skills: English, German, Swiss German, Croatian(native)

Playing games since 2001 and had a quite cool Archivements in most of them.

I also reached Gladiator titles several times on different classes in WoW: WOTLK, tho i have quited WoW untill Legion came out.

So here i am again and trying to get Gladiator as DH this Season.

So far from me, i would be glad to entertain you on my channel:

My Twitch Channel

Best Regards to all of You

Edited by IzbacivacX

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By JamesGoblin
      Crowfall is like RTS meets EVE Online meets Minecraft...if that made any sense? Before massive battles (hundreds of players), building structures and economy make it into the game, it currently looks rather like MOBA than MMO; Also, you can build your own kingdom by placing valleys, mountains...at will:

Another strange thing is, frequent changes of sex/class/race are likely - account and progression are tied to crow-spirit, not the body/avatar. Now, alpha access is expensive but open beta (free tests) is scheduled for "summer 2017", requiring only registration on the site. Here are some early player made videos, starting with TheLazyPeon's recent preview:

PS If my incomprehensible intro didn't make any sense, IGN Wiki maybe will.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Midrange Beast Hunter Standard Deck.
    • By Sappora
      Methodical is in search of dedicated players that are looking to push content in a semi-hardcore environment. All of our raiders try to be on a first-name basis with each other. Our raids are very fun when it comes to farm and carries, however, we do clean up when it's time for progression. When it comes to raiding we do provide benefits, paid for by selling carries. 
      All-in-all we are looking for players willing to: consistently improve their performance, take responsibility, and synergize with a group of players. If this interests you, all of our info is below.
      Information:
      Guild: Methodical
      Creation: 2013
      Server: Bleeding Hollow
      Faction: Horde
      VoIP: Discord
      Raids:
      Raid Progression: 4/7 M EN 2/3 H ToV
      Raid Dates: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday.
      Raid Times: 9:30P-12:30A EST (Be online by 9:15P)
      Benefits:
      Spirit Cauldrons
      Potion Program
      Extensive Raid Repairs
      Recruitment:
      The below are just current needs, we are accepting all exceptional players.
      Tanks: N/A, looking for OS tanks and subs.
      Ranged: Boomkin & Others , & looking for subs
      Melee: Open (Non-Leather), & looking for subs.
      Healers: Restoration Shaman, looking for subs.
      If interested please contact one of the players listed below we can give information about: Bleeding Hollow, Methodical, and our raids. 
      Contact Info:
      Merkshow#1993 (GM)
      Sappora#1724 (Recruitment)
      Franny#1457 (Officer)
      Borlax#1380 (Officer)

• By gungas
      so im trying to figure out what im doing wrong dps wise im doing the best to the rotation from icy veins as i can and i just seem to top out on dps at about 230k i feel like i should be doing more then that, any advice on rotation or talents or anything would be greatly appreciated, i have the logs from one of my guilds latests runs also. i am kraylune on emerald dream. if you wanna see my armory.
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/WDrgTZ8xY2z64nQy/#fight=5&type=damage-done&source=50
    • By Tazinas
      So I've just changed my spec from elemental to enhancement which means I still have some crit chance in the sockets.
      My problem is that I think I'm not doing as much dps as I should with my current gear :
       http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dun-morogh/Tazînas/advanced
      Logs from the last raid :
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/wFA1DCt68Q7PBZH4/#fight=1&type=damage-done

Would be nice if someone could tell me what I can do better / where to improve :)