IzbacivacX

Demon Hunter Stream

1 post in this topic

Hi everyone, Today i listed Twitch channels and i noticed there is not a single good Demon Hunter Stream.

So i have decided to take that under my hand and Stream my Arena games every evening.

A little about me:

I am 31 Years old, father of a beautiful Daughter, working Full time job in a Office. Living in Switzerland since 2001, Born and raised in Croatia.

Language Skills: English, German, Swiss German, Croatian(native)

Playing games since 2001 and had a quite cool Archivements in most of them.

I also reached Gladiator titles several times on different classes in WoW: WOTLK, tho i have quited WoW untill Legion came out.

So here i am again and trying to get Gladiator as DH this Season.

So far from me, i would be glad to entertain you on my channel:

My Twitch Channel

Best Regards to all of You

Edited by IzbacivacX

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By BuRnBuLL
      Hello everyone.

I've been playing hunter MM as my main for a while, but lately i've noticed that my DPS output might not be as high as it should. A couple of months ago, I tought it might be my ilvl or my mastery that was too low, but i've tried different builds and i still can't get closer to some other hunters I run into some ToS H pugs.

I'm actually sitting at 938 iLvl. Don't have many BiS, but my stats are kinda high. My weapon relics are bad(low ilvl, i'm still stuck with 915 relics), and I still didn't get any other good legendary besides the Soul of the Huntmaster.

So my question is: Am I doing something wrong or it's just my relics/trinkets that aren't very decent? I was happy when i get past the 1M dps mark, but now i'm stuck at that point, and I can't see to get past that.

Here's my armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/pt-br/character/azralon/piccola

Hopefully you guys can help me out on this. Thanks!
    • By Gigs
      Blooded is an established  social Mythic guild, with a friendly and dedicated team.
      Blooded has been raiding as a team since the early history of the guild, we focus on progression but make sure we also have room for good fun and friendly bantering. Though the team over the years has seen some changes, it has a good and solid core of players that provides a solid foundation to build on. 
      Everyone in the guild is equally respected, regardless of rank. No one is more important and we don't like drama. Bad attitude in /g or /ra is not tolerated. 
      Bad jokes is however a completely different matter.
      Our current progression is 4/9 ToS Mythic, before that we did 7/7 M EN, 2/3 M ToV, and 7/10 M NH.
      We are now looking for like minded players, willing to progress at a good pace with our team.
      Requirements for ToS:
      You need to have some ToS experience, but no need for Mythic experience.  Your gear needs to match your experience (min ilvl 925) Your gear has all the best gems/enchants. You're available for 75% of all raids. You feel ready and have the patience to deal with progression. You keep on top of news about your class/spec, and upcoming fights. Spots are open for:
      1 solid melee DPS (Rogue/warrior/DH/Ret) 1 Solid Ranged DPS (Warlock/Frost mage/SP) Other classes/specs are still considered if the requirements are fulfilled. (No Tanks/Healers)
      Raid times are:
      Thursday: 20:00 - 23:00 Sunday: 20:00 - 23:00 Tuesday: 20:00 - 23:00 Alt run on Wednesdays. We currently don't do Heroic on the official raid days. Trial information:
      We run a trial for 6 raids We use personal loot, unwanted/unneeded loot is gathered and distributed using RClootcouncil. Invites start at 19:45 Bring plenty food, pots, flasks, runes and be repaired. We use Teamspeak during raids.   If you're looking for a friendly guild with good raid focus, this may be the place for you. As long as you also have time for memes.
      If you're interested add me for a chat.
      Gigs#2131

Have a Bloody great WoW day !! 

• By Tiqqle
      Hi ya'll - My Mission is to a make EVERYONE comfortable in PvP and have FUN knowing they're playing their class well, and are able to help contribute to the team. This should decrease the amount of griefers, salty dogs, ragers, and quitters in PvP throughout arena / bgs!! It's my goal <3
      Pushing towards that I wanted to share a PvP Guide I've put together breaking down talents, honor talents, and how to do the rotation for Elemental Shaman. I hope it helps you guys and gives you an edge in PvP. I'll be putting together some more to help break more pieces of PVP.
      Elemental shaman are at the BEST place they've been in for PATCHES!! So it's a great time to push rating and try some different comps out!! 
      My top 3v3 comps:
      1) Boom + Ele + MW/Hpal
      2) Destro + Ele + Heals
      3) Sub + Ele + HPriest
      4) Ele + War + Rdruid
      5) Spriest + Ele + Heals
      My top 2v2 comps - anything other than these is kind too hard to handle with how often there are melee in 2v2.
      1) MW + Ele
      2) Rogue + Ele
      3) Ele + Rdruid
      4) Ele + Hpriest
      Let me know what works for you and what doesnt!!
      The future guides will include
      1) Arena Guide - dealing with positioning, when to do damage, communicating , and key addons that will help you
      2) Battleground Guide - what specs work for each map, little tips and tricks per map type, and how to communicate with your teammates well
      3) UI - reviewing how different UI setups can REALLY enhance your pvp gameplay
      4) Keybinds and Macros - Trying to call out the little changes you can make that can make a big difference, and things you may not be thinking about for Macros/keybinds that could blow your mind.
      -Tiqqle
    • By Babblet
      Location: – Horde – US Connected Realms: The Venture Co - Maelstrom - Lightninghoof

About us:
      Converge has been around since WoW Vanilla and has been raiding together since Molten Core; we used to be a four day raiding guild but over the years we had to adjust our playtime and priorities and are now a two day raiding guild. We had to cut our total hours spent playing WoW but we still remain just as competitive and result oriented.

Mandatory reading.
      Basics: be ilvl 900+; 52+ points in MS Artifact Weapon.
      Raiding 101: be able to execute/avoid fight mechanics; communicate in English and use a microphone.
      We raid twice a week, a total of 6 hours; attendance of 90% is mandatory. We require you to function at 100% from the second the raid starts all the way to its end; if you cannot commit to a raiding schedule and be online on time this is not a guild for you.

Raid Times: 8:00 PM – 11:00 AM Eastern Time – Monday/Tuesday.

Recruitment: Ranged DPS /  Melee DPS / Heals

Legion Progression:
      EN 7/7 Heroic
      ToV 3/3 Heroic
      NH 10/10 Heroic
      ToS 9/9 Heroic

Contacts:  
      BTag: Shig#1825

*Do not send PMs, get in touch in-game; do not contact unless you are ready to transfer if accepted for a permanent raid spot.
    • By molodirazz
      All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
      A little bit of info about us:
      We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids and onwards. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids. The guild formed late March 2016 and fully cleared 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel pre nerf shortly after. We've since been improving our world ranking every tier.
      We currently raid 3 days per week on Mythic: Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:15-22:15 server time. While it is not a lot we try to make the most out of our time. We run optional heroic/normal/alt/previous tier raids during off days in which raiders are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is welcome to join(LoL, PUBG, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
      Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
      What we expect from you:
      - We are a raiding guild with only a 9 hour per week schedule so you are expected to attend and be ON TIME! However we understand things can come up sometimes but please let us know.
      - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
      - Actively doing dungeons/world quests to improve your gear and artifact weapon.
      - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
      - Always come to raids prepared(i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
      - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
      - Access to Discord and a working microphone.
      - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding and a good, stable internet connection.
      - Exorsus Raid Tools, Weakauras2 and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
      If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: 
      Stjern#2802 or Azkey#21565
      To apply please visit our guild website: http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/recruitment
      __________________________________________________________________________
      Requirements to be considered into current main raids:
      - 930~ ilvl
      - 62+ traits.
      - 6/9 in ToS.
      - Exceptions to the requirements may be made.
      _____________________________________________________________________________
      We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
      Death Knight: Blood/Unholy.
      Warrior: Arms.
      Monk: Brewmaster.
      Druid: Guardian.
      Hunter: MM/BM.
      Mage: Frost/Fire.
      Rogue: Assassination/Subtlety.
      Priest: Shadow.
      Warlock: Affliction/Destruction.
      Any and all applications will be considered.