[Player] [H] 847 BM Hunter lf raiding guild - willing to transfer

3 posts in this topic

Days avaliable for raiding:

Tues/Wed/Thurs (This is somewhat flexible, aside from mondays which I can't raid on.)

Time avaliable for raiding:

3pm to 6pm central time zone. (this isn't very flexible for me)

Willing to faction change?: No sorry I'm horde all the way.

Hardcore/Semi-hardcore/Casual?: I'm looking for Semi-Casual Progression.. I don't wanna wipe for hours on bosses because of people failing at mechanics, there needs to be willingness to remove the bad eggs from the raiding group. Even if it was me.(which it wont be)(9/10 times) :)

I've raided in most expansions to some degree. More indepth during tbc/wrath & mop. The other expansions I mostly PvPd.

Single target dps on bosses at the moment is around 180k give or take alittle. Bosses that involve pretty much any form of adds/aoe I'm easily 200k+

If you'd like to speak to me when I'm online add my battletag Phily#1579

I'm willing to server transfer if I find a guild raid group that matches the hours I'm looking for.

I am changing your title to meet the forum's requirements. Please check our rules in the future.

1 hour ago, Blainie said:

I am changing your title to meet the forum's requirements. Please check our rules in the future.

thanks will do

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ayazura
      Aberration is back after a long break and are hyped as never before for the release of Legion!
      We are now reforming our team with long raiding experiences.
      We are currently looking for skilled players who want to join a Semi hardcore raid environment with a focus on progress with limited days(Three days a week) Raid times are 19.30 to 23.00.
      If you are who we are looking for, please contact saso#2168 or visit the website here
    • By Semifreddo
      Raiding guild looking for more raiders! We have a particular need of ranged DPS and a healer or two. Melee DPS are more than welcome if they have a tank off-specc. That helps with Mythic+ runs, if we have several tanks and groups going at the same time.

Progression: 7/7N, 1/7H

Raid Schedule: 20:00 Saturday and Sunday Server Time

Communication: Discord Channel

Interest: Message me on (Semifreddo#2224), or respond to this post with what class and specc you play.
    • By Galadrie
      Realm - Azjol-Nerub/Khaz Modan
      Faction - Alliance
      About me
      I am a first time GM looking to put together a community of players. 
      Guild Information
      As previously stated, we're looking to create a community of players and put together a raid team. We're looking for members of all kinds from new players to those that are raid ready. 
      Raid Times - Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 8:30-11:30 EST
      Once we get enough members, these are the days and times raiding will happen.
      Expectations - We want active players who will contribute to our community. As we recruit more people we will begin to plan non-raid events in order to build our community relationships and have fun.
      All Melee DPS - HIGH
      All Ranged DPS - HIGH
      All Healers - HIGH
      Tanks - 1 or 2, preferably with an offspec.
      How to Apply
      You can shoot me a whisper or mail in game or join our discord server [] and comment in our guild chat section.
    • By Kirs
      Who is HTG? We are a competitive raiding guild looking to get our act together for the next tier of raiding content. We are looking for any and all exceptional players to fill our roster so if your class isn't something that we're necessarily looking for but you think you can outperform our current members then there may be a slot for you!
      Raid Schedule -
      Tuesday - 8pm - Midnight
      Thursday - 8pm - Midnight
      Sunday 8pm - Midnight 
      Class Specific Needs -
      Shadow Priest
      Arms Warrior
      Any strong Flex player preferably Ele/Resto Shaman
      If you have any questions you can leave a comment on the forum here or contact me in game.  Xnd#1736 or Kirs-Arthas
    • By Pandapun
      Hello fellow raiders of Silvermoon! <Adapt> are a new guild formed from a group of guys with mythic experience looking to have some fun but do some progress while were at it. If you are like us and want to be in a successful mythic level raiding guild and beat raids prior to new tiers then we are the guild for you!
      We raid Tuesdays & Thursdays 19:30-11:00 ST. We will also be raiding Sundays at the same time some weeks when we are doing mythic progress!
      High priority- All Paladins, Warlocks, Mages, Guardian Druid.
      Medium- All DPS
      Low- tanks&healers
      If your class isn't listed and you feel you are an "Exceptional Player" make sure to apply regardless!
      If you feel like you want to come and join us and you meet some of the stuff we listed above, make sure to come and apply now @