phily89

[Player][H] 847 BM Hunter lf raiding guild - willing to transfer

4 posts in this topic

Days avaliable for raiding:

Tues/Wed/Thurs (This is somewhat flexible, aside from mondays which I can't raid on.)

Time avaliable for raiding:

3pm to 6pm central time zone. (this isn't very flexible for me)

Willing to faction change?: No sorry I'm horde all the way.

Hardcore/Semi-hardcore/Casual?: I'm looking for Semi-Casual Progression.. I don't wanna wipe for hours on bosses because of people failing at mechanics, there needs to be willingness to remove the bad eggs from the raiding group. Even if it was me.(which it wont be)(9/10 times) :)

I've raided in most expansions to some degree. More indepth during tbc/wrath & mop. The other expansions I mostly PvPd.

Single target dps on bosses at the moment is around 180k give or take alittle. Bosses that involve pretty much any form of adds/aoe I'm easily 200k+

If you'd like to speak to me when I'm online add my battletag Phily#1579

I'm willing to server transfer if I find a guild raid group that matches the hours I'm looking for.

I am changing your title to meet the forum's requirements. Please check our rules in the future.

1 hour ago, Blainie said:

I am changing your title to meet the forum's requirements. Please check our rules in the future.

thanks will do

1 person likes this

Hey Phily89, my guild on Korgath <Imperial Vengeance> 7/7H is looking for ranged dps to fill out our mythic roster. We currently raid Tues/Wed from 7-10 CMT, I know this isn't flexible for you however it isn't too far off from what you have listed. We're a group of returning hardcore raiders from different guilds and it looks like you would fit right in. Gear isn't a requirement, we can gear you up if it is needed. I see you're a horde, if you're willing to swap I can give you a wow token as compensation.  Contact me at Turttlle#1214 in game or post here. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By chizuko
      UPDATED 2017-04-25
      Recruitment is currently OPEN. We're looking for dps!

The Shadowstalkers are looking for dedicated members to join our raid team!

We are a raiding guild with a long history on Argent Dawn, We are currently seeking new raiders to help us push our progression and aim to raise our rank as high as we can!

Current progression is 6/10 mythic Nighthold
      7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
      2/3 mythic Trial of Valor

About your trial:

-Minimum 875 average ilevel required!

- You will remain a trialist for around two raid lockouts to allow us to get a feel for you as a player and see how you fit and preform.

- We want trialists to join the guild during their trial period to see how they fit socially as this is an important part of our guild.

About our raids:

- We raid Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday 19:50 until 23:00 server time.

- We expect raiders to maintain good attendance.

- We expect raiders to keep us informed if they can't attend a raid.

- All raiders must be willing to use voice chat and speak English.

-All our raids are logged on Warcraft Logs (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/3311) should you wish to find more information about us.

Please visit http://shadowstalkers-alliance.enjin.com/ for more information and to check out our current class needs . Click the recruitment tab at the top to apply.

If you would like to discuss the guild further please poke Hucknell or any of the other officers in-game who will be glad to chat!

Feel free to add my battletag for a chat
      Jacob#21111
    • By hjp
      Who are we?
      Volatile are a group of mostly ex-mythic raiders, looking to get back into mythic raiding. We cleared through Nighthold heroic a number of months ago and need some more people in order to jump into mythic. Besides raiding our friendly bunch of members enjoy running mythic+ on daily basis, helping out with world quests among other things. Our discord is usually filled with members for daily banter and weekly fun. If you enjoy all that, you most certainly will enjoy your stay in Volatile.
      Who are we looking for?
      We're primarily looking for both melee and ranged DPS to fill out the roster. At this time we are full on tanks and healers.
      Tanks - Closed
      Healers - Closed
      Ranged DPS -Warlock and Shadow Priest but all classes will be considered
      Melee DPS - Ret Paladin
      Overall we're looking for people with a good knowledge of their class/spec who know how to improve their gameplay. Being fairly thick skinned and being able to accept constructive criticism, as well as the occasional jab from some of our more 'outspoken' members, is a big plus too.
      When do we raid?
      We raid two times a week as standard, we often have an additional raid day if necessary. See raid times below. 
      Thursday: 8pm - 11pm (Server time)
      Sunday: 8pm - 11pm (Server time)
      Tuesday: 8pm - 11pm (Additional day)
      Application process:
      We believe the best way to get to know if someone is right for the guild is just to have a chat, rather than go through a long application process. So we'll have a chat, look at logs and possibly run some M+ to get to know each other. If you're interested in joining our mythic raid team, contact any of the following:
      Contact us:
      GM: 
      Xadel#2609, Xadel (ingame)
      Council: 
      Òops#2597, Drainphase (ingame)
      Passive#2900, Malenky (ingame)
      Ohajay#2606, Draconem (ingame)
      Hjp#21650, Phynn (ingame)
    • By Cephon
      Your Watch Now Begins.
      <The Nights Watch>
      [H] [Burning Legion]
      About us:
      We are a new guild that is looking to build a core raiding team. Our main raiders are all 5/10H NH and we are looking for anyone to come fill our ranks and join our fun progression yet casual guild. We are a guild that is made up of group of friends that have known each other for 6+ years. We love making new friends and we know how to work as a team, which we think is important to any progression raid, and friendships built in game. 
      What we are looking for:
      We are looking for any and everyone. Since we are just building up our raid team, we will be running Normal NH to get everyone geared and up to speed. All we ask is that you have a decent mastery of your class/spec and a great attitude! This is still a progression group and since we are still in the building stage, please understand that there may be some wipes here and there. Looking for steady raiders and raid nights are still to be determined.
      Guild Contacts:
      Lanayru (Cephon#1822)
      Demyxx (Scoobysnax#1831)

• By Athlios
      Guild Information:
      Guild name: Gordian Knot
      Faction: Horde
      Realm: Draenor (EU)
      Realm Type: Normal - PVE
      Current progress: NH 10/10H, 3/10M
      Raid days: Wednesday, Sunday, Monday
      Raid times: 20.00-23.00 CET
      (Full application details on website)
      Recruiting for Heroic and Mythic Raiding:
      High:
      Death Knight: Frost Demon Hunter: Vengeance Druid: Balance & Feral Mage: Frost Monk: Brewmaster & Windwalker Paladin: Holy & Protection Priest: Shadow Rogue: Assassination Shaman: Elemental Medium:
      Demon Hunter: Havoc Paladin: Retribution Warlock: Affliction & Demonology We're also looking for a tank with a good dps offspec or a dpser with a good tanking offspec.

Recruiting for Mythic Dungeons (no raiding spot):
      High:
      Any role These are our open spots at the moment, however, we are always interested in any player that is highly skilled, knowledgeable with their class and has positive attitude.
      About us:
      Gordian Knot is a 20-man semi-hardcore raiding guild that consists of experienced raiders with some of them having raiding experience as far back as Vanilla.
      We are a friendly group who enjoys World of Warcraft and loves raiding. We have fun and joke around but when bosses need to go down then all is serious! We wish for all our members to enjoy the game as much as we do and we expect raiders to maintain a 70% attendance per month.
      We also enjoy a variety of other activities such as running a lot of Mythic+ dungeons doing alt-runs, achievement runs etc.
      There are a few things we hold in high value but above else we value friendliness and politeness towards guildies and other players and skillfulness when it comes to the more serious parts of the game.
      Currently :
      We raid 3 nights a week, Wednesdays, Sundays and Mondays, from 20:00 till 23:00 server time.
      Although we are a 20-man guild, we usually run an extra group in order to get more people to experience the joys of raiding, help new raiders learn the Knot's way to down bosses and gearing up. Usually, these runs happen on Thursdays or Fridays.
      Saturdays are left for older content runs for fun and drinking!
      Our current guild progress is 10/10 on Nighthold heroic and 3/10 on mythic, and we're focusing on Mythic Progress at the moment!
      If you're interested in joining Gordian Knot, please fill in our application form, located at http://gordian-knot.eu/apply/, alternatively please whisper Athlioss@Draenor or add my battletag Athlios#2283.
      PS. We're always open to group applications or guild merging discussions.
      We are also open and welcome social applications.
    • By aspryin
      InReverie is looking for you!
      7/7 H! EN
      7/7 M! EN
      3/3 H! ToV
      10/10 H! NH
      2/10 M! NH

Classes Needed:
      Always looking for exceptional players of any class and spec.
      (full on Holy paladin, restro druid)

About Us:
      We’re a Horde guild that’s been raiding since 2005 on Zul’jin and not looking to stop anytime soon. We’re a guild made up of RL friends that pride ourselves on community before all else. We believe this is what gives us a strong core to succeed in anything we put our efforts into. 
      We use personal loot for our Normal and Heroic runs. 

Raid Days and Times (All times in EST as that is our server time) :
      Tuesday: 7:30p-11:00p
      Thursday: 7:30p-11:00p
      Sunday: 7:30p-11:00p

Who We Want: 
      Players that are knowledgeable of their classes and roles they will fulfill within our raid.
      Able to attend all three of our raid days with minimal absences
      An understanding that this is a more relaxed raid environment and to expect wipes
      If you have what it takes to be a part of this great team and community, feel free to contact any of the officers for additional information or visit our website: http://inreverie.wowlaunch.com/

Contacts:
      Aspryin-Officer (Aspryin#1314)
      Arkdemon-Guild Master
      Joloth-Officer