Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrLama

Enhancement shaman trinket dillema

1 post in this topic

Hello, 

I believe I should introduce myself as it's my first post on this board, so to make it short, I've been an on and off WoW player since the end of WotLK and my main has always been a shaman (with small exception of MoP where i Mained priest, for a month...)

Now to get to the point. Currently I have 4 trinkets with me, one is a 865 Bloodthirsty Instinct, one a 845 Chrono Shard, 840 Chaos Talisman and 855 Eye of Skovald.

Up till 10 minutes ago I was rocking a combination of Bloodthirsty Instinct with Chaos Talisman, but now I'm curious. Which trinket combo should yield me the biggest DPS buff?

Here's my armory:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/Cowhorn/simple

This topic can be removed, the dillema solved itself with a better trinket dropping

Edited by MrLama

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Control Jade Shaman Gadgetzan Standard deck.
    • By Hoofy
      Hello,
      the gods of rng decided to reward me today with a  Draught of Souls titanforged from the timewalking chest. My question is, do I use it when I have max stacks of crusade or just use it on cd? Say for a fight that lasts 6 mins.
      Thanks!

• By Rodee
      I know Unleash Doom was recommended as the second golden talent before getting Doom Vortex, but since Vortex just got buffed, and I am also using the Overcharge and Hot Hand talent; Is Vortex better to grab first now? Especially due to it proccing off Overcharged lightning bolts and the increased Lava Lash damage on the way down to it.
    • By Katuesha
      Hello everyone!

I am searching for a WA that shows the icon of the trinket Mote of Sancification and a timer with the cooldown. I am using this trinket lately and I would like to know if it's on cooldown or not during fights.
      I looked online for a lot of them but couldn't find any that were up to date and actually works.
    • By TripleM1996
      Hello everyone.
      I was wondering if I should change my rotation to include Frostbrand, just to keep all 3 of the Twisting Nether Buffs up at all times or if the 1.5% more Damage are not worth it.
      Before 7.1.5 it was obviously no problem to keep up all buffs, due to Hailstorm but now I have no good way to get the Frost Part. Am I missing something?

Thanks in Advance for you help.