Need Help with Trinket Choice for my Unholy DK

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I have got the following question: 

I have got the Choice between two trinkets.

The First one is the one from Ursoc with 1233 Strenght. Ilvl 850

The second one is from Nythendra HC with 986 Haste. Ilvl 865

I am not sure since haste is only our 3. best stat. But I it is 15 Ilvl above

Can anyone help me with this choice?

Best regards,

Thank you very much :) I have not found any good BiS List until now :) Thank you for sharing it with me :)

Thank you as well for posting this list. I was also struggling with trinkets this tier, since AMR just lists them as being a "work in progress", which is really unhelpful in terms of whether or not I can trust them.

@slonez There are multiple tabs on the spreadsheet, click on the tab names up top to find the list you're looking for. The best items are highlighted in yellow.

Primary stat + Crit / Haste,  secondary stat trinkets will always be better than the majority of crap in EN :)
Keep an eye out for the WQ trinket (str + random stat) and hope you get lucky.

Fortunately for me I did, mine gave me +Crit and titanforged to 850, that along with getting unstable Arcanocrystal from Jim (which warforged), first time in 12 years of WoW I'm not struggling with trinkets...

Edited by Skorn

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dastardlyfi
      I have now, 4 trinkets that I am conflicted on using as they all seem to have decent stats and usages/passives. I am mainly tanking mythic dungeons, although our guild does normal EN but I have no problem there.
      What do you think would be the best 2 to use in general?
      I have the following:
      Goblet of Nightmarish Ichor
      What do y'all think?
    • By Dethro
      Hello guys,
      I play Fury Warrior and I'm having a dilemma in trinket choice. So far I have been using heroic version of Ursoc's Rending Paw and ilvl 845 Nightmare Egg Shell. Today I got HC Warforged (ilvl 875) Ravaged Seed Pod from Nythendra. According to the icy-veins guide and simcraft, the ravaged seed pod is worse than nightmare egg shell, but there is a huge difference between ilvl. I think I do higher dps with egg shell, but should I sacrifice it for ilvl boost from 857 to 859? I would appreciate any advice.
      EDIT: I know the best trinkets are Chaos Talisman and Faulty Countermeasure, but I haven't been lucky on drop yet.
      Here is also link to my armory:
      Thanks in advance for your replies :-)
    • By darksteel22
      Has Anyone Simcrafted the Darkmoon Deck: Hellfire Trinket at 7/7 850? how does it compare to other tinkets? 
    • By menkes
      I have a few questions about which trinkets I should use for raiding after the recent icy-veins guide changes.
      What I currently have:
       [Swarming Plaguehive](860) - 986 Haste, 435 speed, 210k Damage over 10 seconds.
       [Naraxas' Spiked Tongue](840) - 898 Mastery, 182k Damage.
       [Nightmare Bloom](850) - 1,233 Intellect, 932 Mastery.
       [Twisting Wind](835) - 1,073 Intellect, 10k Damage every second for 10 seconds.
      AMR gear adviser wants me to use  [Nightmare Bloom] &  [Twisting Wind]
      But according to AMR I sim highest using  [Swarming Plaguehive] & [Nightmare Bloom] but after the recent guide changes I am not sure what to use in a real raiding scenario.
      Any help appreciated!
    • By SNolte
      Hey there!
      As the title says Im not sure which trinkets are what. For example;
      Impact Tremor:
      Has haste, and it's a reward from a world quest (t-rex WQ), is this refered to as the "WQ haste" in the trinket list?

And then we have the WQ trinkets that has STR + random secondary, for example this one:
      if it rolls Haste on the secondary, is this then refered to as the WQ Haste?
      Do you see my issue? Would be nice with some clearity in this matter!