Teradan

Trinket Question

Sign in to follow this  

4 posts in this topic

Hey all,

most likely something similar has already been asked but still I thought it cant hurt to make my own post.

Basically I am a Blood DK (https://worldofwarcraft.com/de-de/character/malganis/deathadan) and I am wondering which trinkets I should use.
Right now I am wearing a Feverish Carapace (Goroth, iLvl 900) and the Reliquary of the Damned (Desolate Host, iLvl 925).

Yet I recently acquired a Darkmoon Trinket Immortality iLvl 900 and I am unsure of which trinket to replace. Any Ideas?

I know the Goroth trinket is technically better but I am unsure as the reliquary provides 4k Stam.

any help appreciated

I dont really like the Feverish Trinket, its randomness doesnt help at all during big hits. Ill keep the Reliquary cause the exttra HP does benefit our self healing and the equiped is better for reducing damage from big hits(Fel Claws).

I think the Darkmoon trinket is actually better than the Feverish trinket for DKs but I'm not 100% sure

Edited by alleraz

For hard hitting physical fights, use the Immortality deck and the Carapice, for others, use Imm and the reliquary.

it depends on what you do, really.

If the damage is continuous, use the carapace (that is, most ToS fights with a not overgeared group), if it comes in spikes, use the reliquary (pretty much never, since you can take rune tap, wich does all you might need except for HL MM), and if mostly nothing happens (so, any time you have a bit overgeared healers), take a dps trinket like CoA or Leviathan's.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jeebs

Night gathers, and now my watch begins.It shall not end until my death.
      I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory..
      No Glory! No Lootings! No Crown or Procreation...what humbug
      Project Nemesis are here with the lemony scent of success and happy happy joy joy feel good antics.
      Our DPS is absolute and use skills to do massive critical damage and will stand in fire unbuffed.
      Our healers practice real life Wack-a-Mole at Blackpool Pleasure Beach once a week and our tanks taunt MMA fighters.
      When we enter instances bosses walk up to us drop their loot and kill themselves or keep running out to reset.
      Blizzard keeps trying to pay us to play. Weve dated supermodels.
      We've all won the lottery 8 times even our mages have Warglaves.
      Is it because we all have IQs above 180?
      We are the ultimate rock stars and may need to stop raiding for our world tour.
      Want to party with celebrities and mingle with the political elite leap tall buildings in a single bound or pull 2000 Mobs on Argus?.
      Yes weve been on COPS twelve times this week alone and Fox is creating us our very own channel.
      We do not talk about Raid Club we are Raid Club, even Chuck Norris avoids us
      How many Guilds can say theyre on a first name basis with both Samuel L Jackson & Danny Trejo?
      Were the only Guild endorsed by 4/5 Spirit Healers
      Project Nemesis we wrote the Deathbook and made IT out to look like a clown
      Now with ToS firmly underway were looking to strengthen both our Social and Raiding Rosters in preparation for Antorus, the Burning Throne.
      How many guilds have theyre very own Guild Hall with its very own hot tub, weve even called it Ironforge.
      Raid Days: Monday, Wednesday Friday 2100 Server Time
      Saturday is Alt Day
      Tuesday Thursday are Mythic plus days
      Sunday is Free for all
      We even bring X-realm raiders outside of our battleground. ..why?? Because we can and don't subscribe to the stereotypical norm of a guild.
      www.projectnemesis.eu or Bnet me JeebsJones#2394

• By Beautyman
      Oi, mates! Let me just briefly introduce me and this guild. My name is Beautymen and I have been playing ever since WoTLK. During this great expansion I was heavily involved into raiding on Quel'Thalas. Ever since I left these days behind the sensation of raiding and progressing has been tickling my sensitive parts. Therefore, when Legion launched I came back to play with my mate Kraishan and we founded Mythic Busters.

What is Mythic Busters?
      Our guild, Mythic Busters, is a friendly bunch of people from all around the world who are looking to get into raiding. Especially, when you have been gone from the game for some time, you might have lost your raiding mojo and find it hard to be re-introduced.
      This guild offers you the chance to start raiding again in Legion through a fun and relaxed way. No hard requirements, just fair and square play. We have several divisions within the guild to cater to different players. For instance, we run Mythic+ to gear up new players and currently we are building progress and farm runs through the newest raids.

What makes raiding different with you guys?
      Good question, me. Well, if I might be so egocentric as to say that first of all: I believe we have created a great atmosphere within our guild. I, as a raid leader, try to entertain the raid group on Discord by keeping our nights social and fun.

Sounds great. When do you raid?
      Right now we raid on Wednesdays and Sundays from 7:30PM (invites) till about 11:00PM server time. These raids are currently focused on ToS HC progression. On Fridays we also run a normal mode farm for alts/lowerer geared members.

Awesome. Who are you looking for?
      We accept any and every social player who is either experienced or new to raiding. Just be a chill or dude or dudewoman! And of course, ready slash willing to learn.

You sold me at dudewoman! How do I join?
      Feel free to respond underneath this post or whisper me ingame (Beautymen-QuelThalas or Beautyman#2868).
    • By Enqua
      Hi,
      I have a question: For the ascendance / gambler build the haste stat is on top of the priority list. Our trinket priority list shows that a static mastery stat increase via a trinket is higher on the priority than a static haste increase.
      How come? 
      Regards, Enqua
    • By Athlios
      Guild Information:
      Guild name: Gordian Knot
      Faction: Horde
      Realm: Draenor (EU)
      Realm Type: Normal - PVE
      Current progress: ToS 3/9M, NH 6/10M, ToV 2/3M
      Raid days: Wednesday, Sunday, Monday
      Raid times: 20.00-23.00 CET
      (Full application details on website)
      Recruiting for Heroic and Mythic Raiding:
      High:
      Druid: Balance Shaman: Elemental Medium:
      Mage: All specs Monk: Windwalker Priest: Shadow Warlock: All specs Low:
      Priest: Discipline These are our open spots at the moment, however, we are always interested in any player that is highly skilled, knowledgeable with their class and has positive and friendly attitude.
      Also, in order to be able to join our main team straight away, you need to meet the requirements for our current progress, which are around 925 item level equiped and around 60+ traits on your weapon.
      Any social and friendly person who wants to join us for kicks and giggles is welcome. Just poke any of our officers online and you will get an invite for a social spot (no raiding spot).
      About us:
      Gordian Knot is a 20-man semi-hardcore raiding guild that consists of experienced raiders with some of them having raiding experience as far back as Vanilla.
      We are a friendly group who enjoys World of Warcraft and loves raiding. We have fun and joke around but when bosses need to go down then all is serious! We wish for all our members to enjoy the game as much as we do and we expect raiders to maintain a 70% attendance per month.
      We also enjoy a variety of other activities such as running a lot of Mythic+ dungeons doing alt-runs, achievement runs etc.
      There are a few things we hold in high value but above else we value friendliness and politeness towards guildies and other players and skillfulness when it comes to the more serious parts of the game.
      Currently :
      We raid 3 nights a week, Wednesdays, Sundays and Mondays, from 20:00 till 23:00 server time.
      Although we are a 20-man guild, we usually run an extra group in order to get more people to experience the joys of raiding, help new raiders learn the Knot's way to down bosses and gearing up. Usually, these runs happen on Thursdays. Also, every Friday and sometimes Saturdays too, we're on RBGs killing alliance scums!
      Saturdays are generally left for those RBGs or older content runs for fun and drinking!
      Our current guild progress is 3/9 on Tomb of Sargeras mythic, and we're focusing on getting further Mythic progress. Our aim is to get Cutting Edge for this patch!
      If you're interested in joining Gordian Knot, please fill in our application form, located at http://gordian-knot.eu/apply/, alternatively please whisper one of our officers:
      Jenquai - Athlios#2283
      Leleko - Leleko#2235
      Narweena - Sephyra#2517
      or contact me on discord Athlios#0153
      PS. We're always open to group applications or guild merging discussions.
      We are also open and welcome social applications.
    • By Sajakain
      ► Introduction:
      <Hand of Fate> is a group of adults who enjoy raiding on a light schedule and still see content cleared. Details of our raid team and atmosphere can be found below. We're looking for like minded individuals to join us in Tomb of Sargeras!

► The Details:
      Here are some of the direct details you are probably looking for concerning our team:
      Raid Days: Tuesday and Wednesday Raid Time: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time (EST) Invites: 8:30 PM - 8:45 PM EST Current Progression: 10/10(H), 9/9(H)  
      ► What We're Looking For:
      Above all else, we're looking for the person that simply enjoys to raid. We have a couple of different ranks; one that permits the casual raider who can only show up once or twice a month and one that is made for the more dedicated - the "serious" raider, if you will. Regardless of rank, however, we expect you to enjoy raiding and have fun playing the game. More details on the differences between these ranks, and their expectations, can e found on our website.

► Mythic+ Dungeons:
      We are also recruiting folks that are interested in farming Mythic+ dungeons in addition to our raiding.

► Contact Information:
      Below you will find the information you need to get in contact with us should you have any questions or concerns. Additionally, you will find the link to our website so that you can read more about us.
      Thank you for taking the time to read this and we look forward to finding like-minded individuals to take on Legion with us!
      BattleTag Contacts:
      Sajakain (Guild Master): Sajakain#1683 Sanat (Guild Officer): KUEng#1553 Hikari (Guild Officer): Satonaka#1280