1 post in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Were a newer raiding squad that feels we need some more like minded people for our raid team. I'm filling out my squad for mythic content and am currently looking for ranged DPS and healers especially. Any class is more then welcome to apply and or contact me in game. We like to have fun and enjoy our raids. We have a discord channel like everyone else and just want to push ourselves over the edge. That means I need you. We won't micro manage you or kick you from the guild cause your DPS is 10k short of what is expected at your Ilevel. We understand. It's all about improving. We believe in the whole being greater then the sum of the parts or whatever else non sense sounds enticing. Were a progression team and know heroic well. I'm just tired of pugs when I could have some guildmates instead. We will help you gear and get better. If you like PvP we have people for that as well.
We raid on Tues and Thurs at 8:30PM to 11:30PM EST. Monday is optional at the same times.
You can either respond to this message or message me in game.
Thank you for your time,
Second in command: Ichithekilla#1163
Hexed is a newly formed Darkspear guild looking to add to it's core raiding team. Our current progression is 7/7 N EM - 7/7 H EM - 1/7 M EM and 3-3 N ToV. If you're 865+ and know the fights, please reply to this ad or send mail to myself (Maficene) or Softpawss in game. We are currently recruiting all classes.
Sindorei Council, a family-friendly and socially active guild has been active since 7/24/2007 (BC drop), currently 6/7 (H)EN. Seeking DPS (notably ranged) for completion of Heroic and preparation to move on Nighthold.
We are not a hardcore progression guild - have never been and don't seek to create that atmosphere. We are an incredibly welcoming social guild with a core raid component of very skilled players who have enough real-life going on that one night/week (occasionally 2) is what we push for. We've reached 6/7 H-EN on one night/week.
Are you a good fit? If you enjoy playing your class very well, are reliable to be on at the given time(s), yearn for a fun PG atmosphere in Gchat and Discord with mostly adults, and feel like one (occasionally 2) night per week is ideal for the time you want to put into raiding then we may be a good fit for you. We help others get better and have more fun in guild, raiding or not ( be it through Questing, M+, WQ's, Roics, Pet Battles, etc.). We know our members' backstory and strive to make our guild a family. Very active FB page and Discord.
Schedule: Current main core raid night is Thursday from 7:30 EST - 10:30 EST (Bloodhoof Server time). Sunday nights are an alternative night for us.
Progress: 7/7 (N) EN, 5/7 (H) EN
Loot: All Personal - hand down to people who need
- Warlock (any spec)
- Arms Warrior w/ Prot offspec (another skilled dps that is comfortable off spec as Tank works well also (Feral/Guardian, WW/BM, etc.)
BTAG: Lorienawk#1319 or Mango#1525.
Thanks and Happy Hunting!
We are looking for members to have around to do heroics/mythics and eventually moving on to raiding. The goal is to be caught up when Nighthold is released. We have 1 tank, 1 healer and 2 dps, no class/spec restrictions. We are chill and are looking for chill people. We use Curse Voice as well.
Primal Carnage is based on the Horde side of Duskwood - We are looking for mature casual players. The guild died during MOP but has been resurrected to fight the Legion. We are starting over.
Contact Whitestumpy, or Brëwhaha (the e is alt 1 3 7) in game.
We raid 18:30 Hawaiian (00:30 server time) time, 2 days per week (Friday, Saturday, a 3rd night might be added later.)
What is Primal Carnage looking for?
* A relaxed but firm raiding core.
* A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
* People to help build and shape the guild. WE are starting from scratch.
* A friendly home. Our members should be sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in.
* A semi-hardcore/Casual raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
* Maturity in attitude towards your fellow team mates. Age doesn't matter as long as you are mature.
* A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on (You’re useless to us if your connection drops out every encounter or your system cannot handle the FPS)
* A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
* Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialize with the Guild., etc (GM and Assistant GM are military).
* Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialize with the Guild.
* Able to attend scheduled raids. (We are looking to set a core group, hard to learn each other if we have to keep filling slots with random. )
* You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play.
* We expect all members to be able to connect to "Vent". Mic is optional but encouraged.