Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Guild name: Gordian Knot
Realm: Draenor (EU)
Realm Type: Normal - PVE
Current progress: EP 3/8M
Raid days: Wednesday, Sunday, Monday
Raid times: 20.00-23.00 CET
(Full application details on website)
RECRUITING FOR BFA RAIDING:
Demon Hunter: Havoc Druid: Balance Mage: All specs Paladin: Protection & Holy Priest: Shadow & Disc Medium Demand:
Warrior: Fury & Arms Low Demand:
Monk: Windwalker Shaman: Elemental Warlock: Destruction Also, in order to be able to join our main team straight away, you need to meet the requirement for our current progress, which are around 427+ item level equiped and around 59+ levels on your necklace.
Any social and friendly person who wants to join us for kicks and giggles is welcome. Just poke any of our officers online and you will get an invite for a social spot (no raiding spot).
Gordian Knot is a 20-man semi-hardcore raiding guild that consists of experienced raiders with some of them having raiding experience as far back as Vanilla.
We are a friendly group who enjoys World of Warcraft and loves raiding. We have fun and joke around but when bosses need to go down then all is serious! We wish for all our members to enjoy the game as much as we do and we expect raiders to maintain a 80% attendance per month.
We also enjoy a variety of other activities such as running a lot of Mythic+ dungeons doing alt-runs, achievement runs etc.
There are a few things we hold in high value but above else we value friendliness and politeness towards guildies and other players and skillfulness when it comes to the more serious parts of the game.
We raid 3 nights a week, Wednesdays, Sundays and Mondays, from 20:00 till 23:00 server time.
Although we are a 20-man guild, we usually run an extra group in order to get more people to experience the joys of raiding, help new raiders learn the Knot's way to down bosses and gearing up. Usually, these runs happen on Thursdays. Also, every Friday and sometimes Saturdays too, we're on RBGs killing alliance scums!
Saturdays are generally left for those RBGs or older content runs for fun and drinking!
Our current guild progress is 3/8 in The Eternal Palace mythic, and we're focusing on getting further Mythic progress. Our aim is to always progress as much as possible but also to have a relaxed and fun atmosphere at the same time!
If you're interested in joining Gordian Knot, please fill in our application form, located at https://gordian-knot.eu/apply/, alternatively please whisper one of our officers:
Leleko - Leleko#2235
Narweena - Sephyra#2517
Illyaveil - illyayayaya#2547
Leleko - Leleko#7934
Narweena - Narweena#7029
Illyaveil - illyaveil#0165
PS. We're always open to group applications or guild merging discussions.
We are also open and welcome social applications.
Who are Seismic?
We’re a clan of mature gamers who value social interaction above all else. Personality with character and honour is more important to us than idiots. Our philosophy is to enjoy the experience of gaming, whether you're winning or losing. Seismic is an open and diverse clan with members from all over the world.
Seismic is an organised clan with staff ranks throughout. We're looking for people who're willing to help us push Seismic to the next stage whether that's being a staff member or just a member. You're 100% valued in the clan whatever position you hold as at the end of the day we truly believe that you are what makes Seismic, Sesimic.
Requirements for Seismic
- Majority of our members are in their 20s. You must be at least 18 years old to join us.
- Members of Seismic are considered to be part of a family, with each one of us being dedicated and loyal to only Seismic. Do not apply to join if you're in other clans/communities or if you like to hop between clans.
- You're required to have a working microphone
.- Respect everybody. We value banter but don't take it too far. We're people too...
- No spamming, it's annoying.
The Seismic Division for World of Warcraft is now live and looking towards classic! the current WoW specific Recruitment Info is listed below:
Since classic will be a fresh start, no level requirement is required right now
Events will be coming thick and fast as we have a rather healthy playerbase, so activity will be a must as interest will be high!
We will be raiding on:
Thursdays 19:00-22:00 BST
Saturdays 19:00-23:00 BST
The adding of a third day being Wednesdays 19:00-22:00 are very likely, especially once progressing and as we look to clear both Onyxia and MC in phase one and then the newer content as each Phase unlock
We will also be having a high focus on pvp as we have many members looking forward to the pvp aspect of classic
HAVE FUN, at the end of the day, seismic is about enjoying Gaming, and with WoW Classic this does not change, So be prepared for endless banter and nonstop lols 😉
To join please visit our website, https://seismicgaming.eu/ and apply over at the WoW division
[Alliance] <Ludicrous Speed> Oceanic - PvP - Arugal
Raid Schedule: AET (GMT/UTC +10-11)
Wednesday + Thursday 21:00-24:00
These times are reserved for later content patches (AQ, Naxx). Early raid content will require less time investment (1-2 days per week).
Loot: DKP. Tank items will be Loot Council when necessary for progression.
[A]<Ludicrous Speed> is now recruiting! Established in anticipation of Classic WoW, we are a PvE raiding guild made up of long-time WoW players and veterans of the vanilla private server scene. Our focus is on getting things done, yet doing so without burning out and forgetting it's a game. We're an older crowd, mainly professional adults, and are understanding of real life commitments. If you're looking for a fun and relaxed group to clear content with, please read on!
What we offer:
A laid-back and fun raiding environment Knowledgeable and experienced leadership Unbiased and transparent loot distribution
Mature, 18yrs+ Have a mic and are able to communicate in English Understanding of basic class mechanics Prepared and on time to raid with proper talents (hybrids will be expected to heal) Positive Attitude - No negative/toxic players
Apply @ Our Discord!
Critical Experiment of Draenor EU - a late night raid guild
The Eternal Palace
Current Recruitment can be found at : http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment
-note: We will consider all good applications
-socials are welcome to join.
Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment.
We raid after the usual hours (22.00-00.00 server time sometimes to 00:30) 2 days per week ( Thursday and Sunday). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour.
What you can expect to get from us?
* We aim to clear all content atleast on Heroic difficulty. When we can, on top of that we try getting some Mythic kills too.
* A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere.
* A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
* A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE
* A semi-hardcore raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
* We provide all "raiders" with free repairs from the Guild Bank 24/7. Members can also make use of the extensive mats available in the Guild Bank, all of which are provided for raiding.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
* Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates (Don’t bother applying if you’re under the age of 17, we will most likely decline,)
* A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on (You’re useless to us if your connection drops out every encounter or your system cannot handle the FPS)
* A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
* Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc (though supplied by gb better be safe then sorry).
* Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialise with the Guild.
* Able to attend minimum 2/3 of raids scheduled raids per week (If not, we will remove your raider status or fail your trial if accepted to CE; progress night attendance is really important for the core)
* You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play.
* We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional.
For questions, feel free to contact one of the current Officers of Crit exp in game or on our forums (Where you can also apply to Critical Experiment)
To make your apply go to "http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment".
Joní(GM)(T1000#2743) Officers: Gatsune, Snakesblood
<Benched> EU-Shazzrah| PvE| Semi-hardcore | Horde |
We are a group of experienced WoW players, who have experienced for the most part raiding at the highest level (mostly from TBC onwards) and some are IRL friends. We’re mainly looking for experienced players/players who want to clear all of the endgame content, bants are also a must (but you need to be serious from time to time). We aren't the type of guild that will only take the classes that will be dealing the top damage, because all specs were viable for the most part, the only exception is for tanks ( only warriors ).
What we offer
• A social, family frie- insert we don’t do that meme here. Expect bants, we also like our salt , we know where to draw the line thought. It’s just clean fun, it’s just bants maaaate, dont worry about it.
• Mainly a PvE guild, but we’re up for Bgs and world PvP/capital raids, etc.
• We can help with classes/builds, offer advice and such.
• A highly efficient loot council.
What we expect
• Be over 18 (and somewhat mature )
• Be able to take criticism.
• Know your class and rotations (you don’t have to fully min-max, but we expect you to have consumables, enchants. )
• Good written/spoken English.
• Good raid attendance (but we also acknowledge real-life problems, so there’s that) • Announce if you can make it to events/raids/whatever.
• Try and contribute to the guild in whatever way you can.
• Specing and playing in a way which maximises the raid's the dps and not just yours (using curse if told on warlock, not using debuffs if asked to....)
• Dank memes.
• Currently we decided on Monday/Wednesday starting 8pm to 11pm (breaks included) but we’re open to discussion. (We will most likely hold a vote before we start raiding).
•We might add a 3rd raid day by phase 3.
Apply by contacting one of them
Sunderai#21123 (on btag) or Sunderai#3299 (discord)
or by joining: https://discord.gg/WJPxKtT