Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
calinoi

Need some advice to improve my dps.

4 posts in this topic

So I just changed my spec from Outlaw to Assassination and with the change of spec some items changes were imminent.I read that mastery is the most important stat for assa.I went from 41% crit, 20% haste, 40% mastery and 11% versa to 33% crit, 15% haste, 102% mastery and 3% versa.Last night I did some mythic+ dungeons to test the dps and I can say that I was kinda sad.My aoe dps was way lower than on outlaw and my single target dps was like 260-290k only, keeping in mind that I kept the correct rotation and stuff.This morning I did a sim on simulationcraft and found out that the stats I need in order to boost my dps are Versa and Crit.I feel kinda burnt out right now as I disenchanted all my previous gear.Some advice for me ? I can show my sim if that would help or if that can be done :D Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/10/2016 at 6:40 PM, calinoi said:

So I just changed my spec from Outlaw to Assassination and with the change of spec some items changes were imminent.I read that mastery is the most important stat for assa.I went from 41% crit, 20% haste, 40% mastery and 11% versa to 33% crit, 15% haste, 102% mastery and 3% versa.Last night I did some mythic+ dungeons to test the dps and I can say that I was kinda sad.My aoe dps was way lower than on outlaw and my single target dps was like 260-290k only, keeping in mind that I kept the correct rotation and stuff.This morning I did a sim on simulationcraft and found out that the stats I need in order to boost my dps are Versa and Crit.I feel kinda burnt out right now as I disenchanted all my previous gear.Some advice for me ? I can show my sim if that would help or if that can be done :D Cheers!

If you want help with DPS, you need to provide Logs.

Stats ALWAYS change. If you have more of one than another, picking up some of that stat that you have less of might offer more overall damage. Every piece of gear you get will change the balance of your stats, and affect which ones are better for you.

That said, the Agonizing Poison build requires quite a bit of Mastery to be strong, someplace around 115%. In addition to that, you also need Crit to generate CP, so you can't just not have any of that.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2016 at 3:47 AM, Carrn said:

If you want help with DPS, you need to provide Logs.

Stats ALWAYS change. If you have more of one than another, picking up some of that stat that you have less of might offer more overall damage. Every piece of gear you get will change the balance of your stats, and affect which ones are better for you.

That said, the Agonizing Poison build requires quite a bit of Mastery to be strong, someplace around 115%. In addition to that, you also need Crit to generate CP, so you can't just not have any of that.

Hey thanks for the response! Can you tell me how can I post my logs? I created a warcraftlogs account but there is nothing there ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, calinoi said:

Hey thanks for the response! Can you tell me how can I post my logs? I created a warcraftlogs account but there is nothing there ^^

They have a get started section on their site. There are a few different ways you can do it, so have a look around

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/help/start/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.