FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
calinoi

Need some advice to improve my dps.

So I just changed my spec from Outlaw to Assassination and with the change of spec some items changes were imminent.I read that mastery is the most important stat for assa.I went from 41% crit, 20% haste, 40% mastery and 11% versa to 33% crit, 15% haste, 102% mastery and 3% versa.Last night I did some mythic+ dungeons to test the dps and I can say that I was kinda sad.My aoe dps was way lower than on outlaw and my single target dps was like 260-290k only, keeping in mind that I kept the correct rotation and stuff.This morning I did a sim on simulationcraft and found out that the stats I need in order to boost my dps are Versa and Crit.I feel kinda burnt out right now as I disenchanted all my previous gear.Some advice for me ? I can show my sim if that would help or if that can be done :D Cheers!

On 22/10/2016 at 6:40 PM, calinoi said:

So I just changed my spec from Outlaw to Assassination and with the change of spec some items changes were imminent.I read that mastery is the most important stat for assa.I went from 41% crit, 20% haste, 40% mastery and 11% versa to 33% crit, 15% haste, 102% mastery and 3% versa.Last night I did some mythic+ dungeons to test the dps and I can say that I was kinda sad.My aoe dps was way lower than on outlaw and my single target dps was like 260-290k only, keeping in mind that I kept the correct rotation and stuff.This morning I did a sim on simulationcraft and found out that the stats I need in order to boost my dps are Versa and Crit.I feel kinda burnt out right now as I disenchanted all my previous gear.Some advice for me ? I can show my sim if that would help or if that can be done :D Cheers!

If you want help with DPS, you need to provide Logs.

Stats ALWAYS change. If you have more of one than another, picking up some of that stat that you have less of might offer more overall damage. Every piece of gear you get will change the balance of your stats, and affect which ones are better for you.

That said, the Agonizing Poison build requires quite a bit of Mastery to be strong, someplace around 115%. In addition to that, you also need Crit to generate CP, so you can't just not have any of that.

• Like 1

On 10/24/2016 at 3:47 AM, Carrn said:

If you want help with DPS, you need to provide Logs.

Stats ALWAYS change. If you have more of one than another, picking up some of that stat that you have less of might offer more overall damage. Every piece of gear you get will change the balance of your stats, and affect which ones are better for you.

That said, the Agonizing Poison build requires quite a bit of Mastery to be strong, someplace around 115%. In addition to that, you also need Crit to generate CP, so you can't just not have any of that.

Hey thanks for the response! Can you tell me how can I post my logs? I created a warcraftlogs account but there is nothing there ^^

8 hours ago, calinoi said:

Hey thanks for the response! Can you tell me how can I post my logs? I created a warcraftlogs account but there is nothing there ^^

They have a get started section on their site. There are a few different ways you can do it, so have a look around

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/help/start/