FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Durthh

UH DK needs to improve

Just judging off of ursoc, you're not using legion potions easy 4 million increase if using potion of old war less if using prolonged power, your, cd management wasn't to great you spent between 10-15 seconds on both soul reapers and apoc casts which is a large dps decrease, and your dark transformation uptime was really weird honeslty you missed like 2 DTs because you spent a minute between each cast when it should be around 35-40 seconds at most.

Honestly though other than that I do not see problems that standout, I suggest fixing these errors and coming back with more logs if you continue to see some struggles.

• Like 1

- Enchant neck with Satyr
- Use Str Gems
- Relics - try aiming for DPS Relics (+ Runed Crusader % /  Festering strike / Virulent Plague / Death Coil )
- You're using WoD Str pot -  use Potion of the Old War
- Spell Eater change to LA, (I prefer using Lingering Apparition, reduced CD on mobility to keep non-dot-uptime helps massively, your call though)

Dragons of Nightmare

Missed 1 Apoc cast
Missed 1 DT Cast
Missed 1 SR Cast
Missed 7 D&D casts
You're managing your runic capping fine, missed 4 Festering Wounds due to capping.

II'gynoth
Missed 2 Apoc Casts
Missed 3 DT's
Missed 4 SR's
Missed 10 D&D's
127 secs Runic Capped  (accumulative) 

URSOC
Missed 1 DT
Missed 1 SR
Lost 10 wounds to capping

Elerethe Renferal
Missed 1 Apoc
Missed 1 DT
Missed 1 SR
Missed 9 D&D's
Lost 7 Festering wounds to capping

You're missing a lot of your mass DPS abilities, either you're breaking rotation for what ever reason and then not continuing it.  This shows as your current percentile is 52% Average across all fights, plenty of room for improvement.

Suggest you use a priority spell list addon to familiarise yourself with the rotation a little better, this isn't to degrade you, maybe you've not built it into memory yet but use one of the below to avoid missing cooldowns.

OVALE Priority spell list.
Hedd
or a custom Weak aura rotation provided by a few peeps on here.
(personally I use OVALE with the custom 7.1 simm script)

Edited by Skorn