Ravedge

HELP: Enhancement Shaman Trinket Choices

4 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. I have recently decided to play my Enhancement Shaman as my main and so far I am really enjoying it. However, I have run into an issue trying to figure out which trinkets I should be using. (From both what I currently have, and what I should be aiming to grind for etc.) I currently have an 860 Unstable Arcano Crystal, an 835 Spontaneous Appendages, and an 840 Bloodthirsty Instinct. I have simmed all trinkets and they are relatively neck and neck. I also understand that simms are not always 100% correct. As stated before which trinkets should I look to grind for as well? I have heard that memento from MoS is a good trinket as well and just would like to have a clear answer. So overall, I would like to know which 2 trinkets should I use out of what I currently have available, and what trinkets should i be aiming for by the end of Emerald Nightmare. Any help you all could share would be greatly appreciated. Also, I have posted my most recent Nythendra Log and Armory if anyone wanted to those sources.

Log: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/nMNkc2wzx4L6vGDH/#fight=1&type=damage-done

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/Wulfbaine/simple 

Thanks,

-Ravedge

Edited by Ravedge

The trinkets you listed are all very good, but since the iLvl differences are so large you should probably stick with the Unstable Arcano Crystal and the Bloodthirsty. The Bloodthirsty gives the most consistent bonuses for enhancement shamans. the iLvl difference between the appendages and the others make it a bit weaker but for end-game trinkets you should probably go for high iLvl Bloodthirsty Instinct and high iLvl Spontaneous Appendages. This is excluding the obvious Six-Feathered Fan trinket (@850) which is the best trinket you can get for Enhancement Shamans until I think about Mythic iLvl trinkets of Bloodthirsty and Spontaneous Appendages. 

You can check out the trinket simulation comparisons here done by Wordup, a trusted and known enhancement shaman who knows his stuff. He compares multiple trinkets at the same iLvl (850). The trinket simulations are at the way bottom of the document.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15kn5TniqEDcF7VxaQCYlO1KWazOawtZYwW4t9qZc1bI/edit

Note that this only is at 850 so if you get like an 865 version of a lower ranked trinket, it may overall be better for you than the 850 version of the other trinket. 

6 hours ago, Panderz said:

The trinkets you listed are all very good, but since the iLvl differences are so large you should probably stick with the Unstable Arcano Crystal and the Bloodthirsty. The Bloodthirsty gives the most consistent bonuses for enhancement shamans. the iLvl difference between the appendages and the others make it a bit weaker but for end-game trinkets you should probably go for high iLvl Bloodthirsty Instinct and high iLvl Spontaneous Appendages. This is excluding the obvious Six-Feathered Fan trinket (@850) which is the best trinket you can get for Enhancement Shamans until I think about Mythic iLvl trinkets of Bloodthirsty and Spontaneous Appendages. 

You can check out the trinket simulation comparisons here done by Wordup, a trusted and known enhancement shaman who knows his stuff. He compares multiple trinkets at the same iLvl (850). The trinket simulations are at the way bottom of the document.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15kn5TniqEDcF7VxaQCYlO1KWazOawtZYwW4t9qZc1bI/edit

Note that this only is at 850 so if you get like an 865 version of a lower ranked trinket, it may overall be better for you than the 850 version of the other trinket. 

Thank you very much! This is exactly what I am looking for!