2 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Drunken Heroes is currently recruiting Tank and Healers for progression. We welcome players who are just learning as well as experienced raiders. Raid times are 6:00 pm PST Tues/Wed more may be added.
Contact Halbert or any Drunken member for more info or to be invited.
We are a somewhat newly formed raiding guild focused
on providing a home to the serious players of Emerald Dream that
want to progress through all content but can only commit a limited amount of time to the game. The core members and leadership of the guild that returned for Legion have been playing games together for 7+ years and quite a few of us know each other in real life.
We come from a plethora of locations, careers, and video game experiences but our love for gaming at a higher level has bonded us together. Our first mission at hand is to establish a roster of 40-45 members which will allow our members to have a 'show up when you want' attendance policy. Our progression raid invite priority will be based on attendance percentage. To accomplish this we are sounding the 'Call to Arms' in search of just a few more skilled raiders to finish off our roster.
all raids are optional - Invite priority based on attendance percentage
- Sunday: 9:00pm(ST)[W-PvP/Rated BGs/Arenas/Keystone-Mythics]
- Monday: 9:00pm(ST)-12:00am(ST)[Clean up content]
- Tuesday: 9:00pm(ST)-12:00am(ST)[Progression]
- Wednesday: 9:00pm(ST)-12:00am(ST)[Progression]
- Thursday: 9:00pm(ST)-12:00am(ST)[Progression]
- Friday: [No Guild events]
- Saturday: [No Guild events]
What We Offer
- Experienced leadership [Top 25 U.S. raiding during TBC & Wotlk/R1 Gladiators/World first in SWTOR & EQ.]
- Mature raiding environment [We DO NOT tolerate drama - We DO encourage mild intoxicants & Laughter.]
- Casual raid schedule [You choose what days you can raid by accepting or declining guild calendar invites]
- Progression [The #1 goal in all progression raids is to PROGRESS. When a wipe occurs we do not complain we identify the problem, then correct the issue immediately.]
- Fair loot system [Personal loot for Heroic ~ MS>OS free roll for Mythic.]
What We Require
[ul]- 18+ years old [We play the game for fun, not to babysit or censor our conversations.]
- Raiding Experience [If you stand in fire we do not want you!]
- Class knowledge & Comprehension [Know your class & spec - Perform YOUR job in raids.]
- Late night EST playtimes [Ability to attend at least one raid every week to be considered for core raider rank.]
- Thick skin & Personality [We want people who can take a joke and fire one right back otherwise, raiding would be boring.]
- Character upkeep [Gems/Enchants/Flask/Food/Attunements/Relic slots/Pre-quest/Item level]
- Microphone & Headset [Communication is paramount to success in PvE & PvP]
- Curse voice [This is the main voice program we will use for PvE & PvP Push-to-talk required][/ul]
'Glory of the Legion Hero'
7/7 - Normal
7/7 - Heroic
1/7 - Mythic
Current Recruitment Needs
- Tanks - Low [Prot Warrior(With DPS offset)]
- Melee DPS - Medium [Warrior/Feral/Rogue/Ret/WW]
- Ranged DPS - Medium [SP/Warlock/Hunter/Boomkin/ELE]
- Healers - Low [H-Priest/MW-Monk]
- Short application on our website.
- Short interview via Curse voice.
- Two week trial period. [Extensions if needed]
- Promotion to Core-Raider or Demotion to Social.
If you have any questions or would like to join <Tophat Standard> please contact any of the following officers in-game or via Curse Voice.
- Bigmacs [Healing Officer] CV = Khemist757
- Oghmann [Ranged Dps Officer] CV = araleus
- Armoredpope [Tank Officer] CV = timegogo
- Numptey [Melee Dps Officer] CV = Numptey13
- illyih [Website/Raid Admin Officer] CV = Oz821
Revamp offers a more relaxed and social feel for raiding. We're not hardcore grinders, going for world firsts and the like, but we still follow a specific raiding schedule, where we try our very best to progress.
Our roster is practically complete, but to fill the empty holes we'll have from night to night, we're currently looking for some dedicated players to fill our reserve spots. We're also looking for our last ranged DPS to complete the roster.
- Need reserves!
- We accept anyone! Step in and join our raiding team when we're lacking a few players! About Revamp!
Revamp is a fairly new guild, just recently formed by ex-members of One and Only, after that guild was disbanded. We've been raiding with our current team in the end of Warlords, and made some fairly decent progress, easily clearing 13/13 Heroic, and progressing some Mythic for fun during the Legion pre-patch. Are you coming back to World of Warcraft for Legion after having taken a break? Would you be interested in joining our progression team for Legion? Or do you just want to join the guild for some top quality banter? Either way, Revamp would make an excellent choice.
Thursday: 20:00 - 23:00
Saturday: 20:00 - 23:00
Tuesday: 20:00 - 23:00 Raiding in Revamp!
As stated way above, Revamp is more relaxed, and we therefore don't have any significant requirements for newcomers. Our core team consists of some Warlords Mythic raiders, old raiders who've been raiding for several expansions, new raiders who set their first marks in Warlords, and we've also welcomed some newer players to our team. Previous experience doesn't matter too much, as we'll all progress together in Legion. This also means that we accept players of any class and spec.
Of course we require some basic things from you, as a member of our raid team:
Dedication Attendance Preparation Some very simple things, to be honest. Of course every member of the raid team will need to be dedicated to progressing through Legion. We expect efficient and quick progress through Normal, and will quickly prepare to continue to Heroic, where we'll start off by getting full progression, and thereafter gearing and preparing for Mythic, which will be our main goal. Be prepared for wiping, but try to keep a good attitude throughout. If you're the type who's raging and quitting after a few wipes, this is not the place for you.
Surely we also expect every raid member to keep high attendance. At the moment we're not really stocked on reserves, and we cannot deal with high inconsistency. If you have some real life things that result in you not being able to make the raid, just inform an officer in advance, so we have time to find a solution. Of course you must also be prepared for raiding, which means that you must be geared appropriately for current content, and be stocked up on consumeables etc. Best gems, best enchants, best of the best.
We also communicate via Discord while raiding, and we can promise some top quality banter during your time here.
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 NM (5/7HC)
Hellfire Citadel: 13/13HC (6/13M) All raiding aside, Revamp also offers a great space for social players, who'd just like to join us for the banter and good times. We intend to make fun runs for achievements, alt runs, and much more. In Revamp everyone is buddies. We tend to hang out and mess about in-game when we're not raiding. Top quality banter, I tell you.
If interested, feel free to contact us:
Zac (adhdetail#2186) - An officer of the guild.
Alex (Arch#22635) - Me, another officer of the guild.
Inertia is building a new raid team in preparation for Legion.
Raid Schedule will be:
Tuesday and Wednesday 9pm-Mindnight, Server.
We are looking for committed raiders who take pride in their performance, and have a team player attitude.
Contact myself or another officer in-game for more information, or check out our website; www.inertialb.com
Contact: Rainlily, Mccrip, Thisguyheals, Zapdos, Lizzieag
We are primarily looking for tanks.
More About Inertia
Inertia is a group of progression seekers who enjoy tackling new content with a team of mature players who take pride in their performance and work well as a team. Most of us are 25yrs+ and have been playing WoW for a long time. We like to joke around and have a good time during raid, but are serious when its time for progression.
The guild is generally very active as a whole, including groups working on achievements, mount runs, mythic dungeons, challenge modes and playing alts.
We also plan to have a 2nd raid group that will focus on Normal/Heroic mode after our main group moves on to Mythic.
There is always usually a group in Mumble to chatter with or play other games with when you are not playing WoW together.
All together, Inertia is a great guild for any type of player, as we have plenty to offer all around the board!
Our new Horde guild <We Die Often> on Area-52 is looking for a few dedicated players for our normal raid group. We need 2 tanks, and 3 DPS to make a 15 man group. Raiding times are Tues, Weds, Thurs from 8-11pm est. We do alt runs during the weekends to help build gear for the raid group. Our current raid members are experienced with 11/13 H HFC, 12/12 H BRF, as well as many years raiding previous expansions.
We're pretty close-knit and very friendly people, hang out one skype/vent often. We play HotS, Hearthstone, occasional pvp in wow and some other games together as well.
As far as raiding goes, we pulled away from our previous guild in hopes of progressing further. Since we're very focused on progressing we require our raiders to be at least ilvl 685 and prove to the group the skills of your class/role.
I'm Skye#1558 on btag, feel free to message me if you're interested and looking forward to meeting some new folks!
Casual, friendly players welcome as well!