Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Namuria

DemonHunter Meta-Macro [@player] & [@cursor]

2 posts in this topic

Hey ho! :)

There are two new Macros since 7.1 for Spells which you have to place with the cursor (green circle), like our Metamorphose or for example: Shaman's Healing Rain.

The old Way:
- Press Button
- move green circle
- klick to place

NOW and much faster, there are two new ways:

Way One - At Player:

#showtooltip
/cast [@player] Metamorphose

If you Press the Button with this macro, there is NO cursor-move and NO click.
You char will use Meta instant without moving a meter.
This one is nice if you are staying in group of enemys and don't want to risk beeing out of range after using your Meta.

Way Two - At Cursor:

#showtooltip
/cast [@cursor] Metamorphose

BEFORE using this macro you have to place your cursor at your target/ground/...
If you press the Meta-Button now there is no more to do. Your DH will Meta-Jump to the cursor-point. So there is NO click.
This is a nice one to enter a fight.Here you can add something like /use Potion of the Old War or/and /use Chaosblades, too.

I'm using both for the situations which I explained.

Hope it will help you!

Done my best with my english - hope you will understand!

Greetings from Namuria

Edited by Namuria
2 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Karrscher
      Hello !

Just a little question about the Soulgorger trait. I just reached the 36th point in my weapon and I'm asking if it is interesting to up this trait. I know that the first point is up to 10% bonus armor and then decrease to 1%. Is it worth it to up Soulgorger or just wait for the 7.1.5 new talents ? 

And somebody does have the patch note about those new talents ? Or this is just a "+1" added to existing ones ?

• By Leodonti
      So I just got back into WoW on 12/15/2016 and I haven't played since 2011. I'm a bit confused on Macro's; as I am playing a warrior I see a few skills I want to put on a macro, but it doesn't seem to be working the way I remembered. I thought if you put procs then long cds then a basic attack, it would proc the first two if they were up, if not it would just keep regularly attacking. 
      From what I remember it was
      #showtooltip
      /cast Victory Rush
      /cast Execute
      /cast Slam (or whatever basic attack)

But it just keeps trying to use victory rush, it won't go on to the next in the macro etc.
    • By Darkvo1ce
      Hi, I used AksMrRobot to sim my char and as I thought I'm underperforming for my ilvl according to mrRobot I should do around 300k dps with my ilvl 869 gear but I'm sitting on 200k-240k-ish I do know that I don't have any enchants on my gear which is a dps loss but I think the enchats will give me maybe only 10k which means there still 50k left which I'm missing.
      I mainly do Mythic+ dungeons but from time to time I do the raids or at least the Emerals Nightmare
      My latest log is available through this link warcraftlogs
      here is my armory link 
      I think the main issue is my bad momentum usage but maybe I'm wrong. 
      I'm looking forward to your feedback
    • By Rennern
      I really could use some help on my single target DPS. For some reason I can't push my dps over 330-340k over a 4-5 minutes fight.
      My stats:
      Ilvl 880
      Crit: 47%
      Haste: 13%
      Mastery: 14%
      Versatility: 6%

I'm doing the 1, 2, 3, 3, 1, 1, 1 momentum build, and can easily hold the buff going about 55-60% of the fight.
      Couple of Ursoc fights mythic logs:
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/D8k1AyNqfYCV3h4K#fight=2&type=damage-done&source=11      21. November
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/AQanpPMmtCLVbzXG#fight=2&type=damage-done&source=17    23. November
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/BybPcXG2Mx47Kd1F#fight=2&type=summary&source=19              30.November

If you look at the last one I did mistakes like not using chaos blades three times, and there was no potion at the end. But momentum had a 61% uptime which I'm happy with. For some reason my chaos strike only had 30% crit, which really affected my dmg output, and even made my throw glaive number 1. I know all the basics of playing this class, but I always feel like there's something missing. Just about 100k dps is missing :P

When I'm practicing VS a dummy I'm doing about 300k DPS after 60 mill of dmg... Isn't that a bit low? And that's when I'm doing everything right, I think...

If anyone can find anything I'm doing wrong I would very much appreciate it! I'm always low on the rankings and it's making me sad :/

Or is it all because of the two legendaries? Belt and the ring?

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Transmogrification guides for Demon Hunters.