Topic Details

Monk Tier 14 (T14) Set Bonuses

1 reply to this topic Started by Zagam, Jun 29 2012 05:21 PM monk tier-14 bonuses
- - - - -
  • Please log in to reply

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:21 PM

Zagam
  • Zagam
  • Sha of Fel Magic
  • LocationMorgantown, WV
T14 Brewmaster 2P Bonus - Increases the chance to dodge granted by your Elusive Brew ability by an additional 5%. T14 Brewmaster 4P Bonus - Increases the damage absorbed by your Guard ability by 20%. T14 Mistweaver 2P Bonus - Reduces the mana cost of your Surging Mist spell by 10%. T14 Mistweaver 4P Bonus - Increases the healing done by Enveloping Mist by 5%. T14 Windwalker 2P Bonus - Reduces the cooldown of your Fists of Fury ability by 5 sec. T14 Windwalker 4P Bonus - Increases the duration of your Energizing Brew ability by 5 sec.

Edited by Damien, 11 December 2012 - 08:39 AM. Updated for patch 5.1

Raid Leader of <Semi Respectable> - US-Mal'Ganis, 14/14H

Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/icyveinszagam

Gear, Parses, and Achievements - WoW-Heroes Profile & Rankings

Log Analysis Sign-ups here!  Bring your whole guild's logs - I'll fix all of you!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:25 PM

Vlad
  • Vlad
  • Administrator
  • LocationRennes, France
Brewmaster 2P is even more avoidance (my one concern about the Brewmaster spec being that it already had too much avoidance). Oh well, perhaps they'll be re-balancing elsewhere. Brewmaster 4P is badly needed, since the amount absorbed by Guard is rather low. The Mistweaver bonuses are nothing shocking. For Windwalker, the 2P seems to go hand-in-hand with the renewed viability of Fists of Fury, which will now (even without the set bonus) most likely be used on cooldown as part of the rotation, even in single target. I wonder if the 4P means that Energizing Brew will regenerate 110 energy over 11 seconds, or that it will continue to regenerate 60 energy, only that the duration will be extended to 11 seconds instead of 6. I suspect the former, since the latter seems to have no benefit whatsoever.

Active Users

0 user(s) are browsing this forum 0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users