Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zagam

Monk Tier 14 (T14) Set Bonuses

2 posts in this topic

T14 Brewmaster 2P Bonus - Increases the chance to dodge granted by your ability_monk_elusiveale.jpgElusive Brew ability by an additional 5%.

T14 Brewmaster 4P Bonus - Increases the damage absorbed by your ability_monk_guard.jpgGuard ability by 20%.

T14 Mistweaver 2P Bonus - Reduces the mana cost of your ability_monk_surgingmist.jpgSurging Mist spell by 10%.

T14 Mistweaver 4P Bonus - Increases the healing done by spell_monk_envelopingmist.jpgEnveloping Mist by 5%.

T14 Windwalker 2P Bonus - Reduces the cooldown of your monk_ability_fistoffury.jpgFists of Fury ability by 5 sec.

T14 Windwalker 4P Bonus - Increases the duration of your ability_monk_energizingwine.jpgEnergizing Brew ability by 5 sec.

Edited by Damien
Updated for patch 5.1
1 person likes this

Brewmaster 2P is even more avoidance (my one concern about the Brewmaster spec being that it already had too much avoidance). Oh well, perhaps they'll be re-balancing elsewhere. Brewmaster 4P is badly needed, since the amount absorbed by ability_monk_guard.jpgGuard is rather low.

The Mistweaver bonuses are nothing shocking.

For Windwalker, the 2P seems to go hand-in-hand with the renewed viability of monk_ability_fistoffury.jpgFists of Fury, which will now (even without the set bonus) most likely be used on cooldown as part of the rotation, even in single target.

I wonder if the 4P means that ability_monk_energizingwine.jpgEnergizing Brew will regenerate 110 energy over 11 seconds, or that it will continue to regenerate 60 energy, only that the duration will be extended to 11 seconds instead of 6. I suspect the former, since the latter seems to have no benefit whatsoever.

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0