Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zagam

Monk Tier 14 (T14) Set Bonuses

2 posts in this topic

T14 Brewmaster 2P Bonus - Increases the chance to dodge granted by your ability_monk_elusiveale.jpgElusive Brew ability by an additional 5%.

T14 Brewmaster 4P Bonus - Increases the damage absorbed by your ability_monk_guard.jpgGuard ability by 20%.

T14 Mistweaver 2P Bonus - Reduces the mana cost of your ability_monk_surgingmist.jpgSurging Mist spell by 10%.

T14 Mistweaver 4P Bonus - Increases the healing done by spell_monk_envelopingmist.jpgEnveloping Mist by 5%.

T14 Windwalker 2P Bonus - Reduces the cooldown of your monk_ability_fistoffury.jpgFists of Fury ability by 5 sec.

T14 Windwalker 4P Bonus - Increases the duration of your ability_monk_energizingwine.jpgEnergizing Brew ability by 5 sec.

Edited by Damien
Updated for patch 5.1
1 person likes this

Brewmaster 2P is even more avoidance (my one concern about the Brewmaster spec being that it already had too much avoidance). Oh well, perhaps they'll be re-balancing elsewhere. Brewmaster 4P is badly needed, since the amount absorbed by ability_monk_guard.jpgGuard is rather low.

The Mistweaver bonuses are nothing shocking.

For Windwalker, the 2P seems to go hand-in-hand with the renewed viability of monk_ability_fistoffury.jpgFists of Fury, which will now (even without the set bonus) most likely be used on cooldown as part of the rotation, even in single target.

I wonder if the 4P means that ability_monk_energizingwine.jpgEnergizing Brew will regenerate 110 energy over 11 seconds, or that it will continue to regenerate 60 energy, only that the duration will be extended to 11 seconds instead of 6. I suspect the former, since the latter seems to have no benefit whatsoever.

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By hoghead
      Weapons of Destruction- Alliance <Gnomeregan/Moonrunner> 1/13 M HFC are looking for 2 exceptional DPS to finish our Legion raid roster.
      DPS Warrior
      WW Monk
      Raid day/times: Tues/Thurs 830-1030 pm central
      We strive ourselves on pushing the enevelope when we are raiding. We took a little break and just started out raiding back up early August and achieve 1/13 M HFC after 2 weeks of gearing and etc. Looking to push as much M HFC before legion drops.  hit me up on Hogger#1965 for any questions! Looking forward to hearing from you!
    • By AhhhSiD
      Just looking to get peoples opinions and/or hints to how the Mistweaver Monk has developed into Legion?
    • By Arcere
      Hello everyone!
      <Shadow> is a well-established, mythic raiding team on Argent Dawn EU, consisting of mature players that stands between hardcore raiding and having busy RL schedules. We achieve this by raising the bar on player standards, personal responsibility and accountability, resulting in us progressing through content in only two nights a week of raiding.
      In essence, we like to have it all; careers, studies, families, raiding progression and above all - Fun in our mutual hobby.
      During WoD the raiding team has finished HFC Heroic and started progression through Mythic - Clearing up to Mythic Xhul before the designated break, resulting in 10/13 Mythic bosses cleared in total. (WoWProgress)
      With Legion coming and our mythic team going strong, we are looking to jump directly into progression when the new raid tiers open - And it’s always more fun with more people!

We raid on the below days and times (all times are server time):
      - Thursday: 20:00 - 23:00
      - Sunday: 19:30 - 22:30

What we can offer you:
      - Organised, consistent, fun and successful raids.
      - Community feel and active website.
      - Capable and positive raid leader.
      - Organised, mature and well managed guild in the essence of fair play.

What we are looking for:
      - Mature players who are passionate about raiding.
      - Team players.
      - Players who have willingness and a desire to always improve.
      - Experienced players to jump straight into Mythic.

What we are currently recruiting:

- Mistweaver Monk
      - Resto Shaman
      - Holy Paladin

How to join up:
      You can apply via our website following the "Join Shadow" navigation link. Alternatively you can send in-game mail to Arcere to arrange a chat.

Thanks for reading!
    • By Nunua
      Hi,
      after the pre-Legion patch I realized that my chi bar is no longer under my character's unit frame, but above the current enemy (see attachment). It's not the worst thing ever, but requires some zoom scrolling when fighting large enemies.
      This is caused by ElvUI or ElvUI Shadow & Light and I've tried to find how to change the location of chi bar, but so far I've just failed. The other addons I'm using are Skada, DBM, MoveAnything, Weak Auras 2, OverAchiever, and Omen.
      So, if anyone knows how to relocate the bar back under my unit frames, I'd be extremely happy. It's probably just one easy toggle option, but I'm way too blind to find it. 

• By omo1234
      Hey, i was just wondering how bad this MArk of Supreme Doom is for a brewmaster monk at itlvl 740? its 
      +120agi
      +322speed 
      +322 Leech
      +322 Avoidance 
      +Socket