Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mendros

Holy Paladin best relic?

9 posts in this topic

hey guys!

the summer vacation is coming along, so I thought I'd start playing my holy paladin again. i have inv_feather_06.jpgSinged Plume of Aviana but it's only ilvl 391. can i replace it with inv_feather_06.jpgLightning Spirit in a Bottle or inv_misc_cat_trinket02.jpgMindbender Lens?

thank you

PS: love the wowhead link feature!

Its a really small upgrade! Probably worth upgrading something else first if you have plenty to buy with VP. For example the cloaks for 1250 VP arent much more than the 700 VP but are BiS as no capes drop in Dragon Soul. Link your armoury if you like and that way people can check other parts of your gear too :D

inv_feather_06.jpgSinged Plume of Aviana is actually Best in Slot for Holy Paladins. Yes, it's a lower item level, but the massive amount of Haste Rating that it has far outweighs any other benefits of other items. So, stick with it and be glad you have it!

inv_feather_06.jpgSinged Plume of Aviana is actually Best in Slot for Holy Paladins. Yes, it's a lower item level, but the massive amount of Haste Rating that it has far outweighs any other benefits of other items. So, stick with it and be glad you have it!

But, inv_misc_cat_trinket02.jpgMindbender Lens has more haste than the BiS, and crit can be reforged into extra spirit if you don't need it. I'm puzzled.

But, inv_misc_cat_trinket02.jpgMindbender Lens has more haste than the BiS, and crit can be reforged into extra spirit if you don't need it. I'm puzzled.

It's still better than Mindbender Lens. The amount of Crit that you can't reforge is just wasted, whereas Spirit is really, really good. Anyway, that's just my opinion but most if not all high-end raiding Holy Paladins agree :)

my main is actually a high-end raiding pally *~* Posted Image

And Spirit becomes no issue when reaching a certain level of equipment.

I would go for the mindbender Lens, it has more haste than the 391 one, and the spirit loss is neglegible.

My pally btw: http://eu.battle.net...ne/Jænny/simple

Just so you know I aint talking crap

Fair enough :)

I think, ultimately, as long as you choose an item with Haste Rating, you're well off and the difference between inv_misc_cat_trinket02.jpgMindbender Lens and inv_feather_06.jpgSinged Plume of Aviana is not that great in practice.

I'd still recommend the latter but there's no reason not to agree to disagree.

Yes, sadly the haste difference is not really that much of an importance :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Murloc Aggro Paladin Gadgetzan Standard Deck
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Aggro Paladin Standard Deck
    • By stormcaster
      I will keep this brief as I know folks like to get to the point!
      We are a 7/7M 3/3H raid team looking to add one Resto Shaman or one Holy/Disc Priest to our core raid team. We are on the PVE server Uldum and have been raiding since Vanilla. We raid Tues and Thurs from 8-11 EST and Sunday from 7-11EST. Hit me up in game if this sounds like a match with what you are looking for and we can chat, look at logs, etc!
      Stormcaster#1629

• By Cabony
      Our guild <Do it For Practice> is looking for a possible merge. We have been clearing content since release but hit a roadblock lately. We easily have the capacity to clear hard content, but we are just lacking a serious amount of players. This leads to other players leaving because of lack of players and the vicious cycle continues.
      The people in our guild are all extremely friendly and willing to help each other out. This is what kept our guild alive for this long, the base core is really strong. Having to pug players for mythic raids has just become a real big issue because it leads to a lot of time lost while all we want to do is just progress through hard content.
      Currently we are basically in need of a big amount of dps players, could make room for a tank and some healers if necessary.  The people we do have are all extremely geared. The average item level of our raiders is 880.
      The only way I see this problem solved is by simply merging with another guild that is experiencing the same kind of issues.
      We are an 18+ guild, most of us are 20+.
      We are open to many ideas, just talk to me about it.
      Prefer if you add me on real id, Matthijs #2267 or otherwise in-game, Cabony.
      Thank you for reading.
    • By Cabony
      Hello guys, Do it For Practice is recruiting on Stormscale EU, Horde side.
      We killed Nythendra, Ursoc and Elrethe on mythic and trials of valor heroic odyn and guarm.  Our next goals are the dragons and eye mythic.
      The current raiding days are Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 7-11 server time. Besides normal raids we also have regular mythic+ groups going.
      The age requirement is 18+. Most of us are 20+ currently, I am 26 myself.
      We use the RC Lootcouncil addon for our loot distribution, so we can gear our players as well as possible and let the least amount of loot go to waste. We strive by the philosophy of making the entire guild stronger as a whole, not just some players. This is so we can have the strongest group possible to continue progressing trough mythic content.
      I am sure the players we currently have are more than capable of clearing most mythic content currently out. We just need some more players to help us in achieving our goals.
      We are currently looking for some dps in the form of, but not limited to: Shadow Priests, A Hunter,  WW Monk, Warlock or Warrior. Having more than one playable spec is extremely valuable here!
      Please be at least 865+ before you apply, we are past the point of progressing trough easy content. You need to be able to hold your own. However we do have a social rank, if your friends wish to join us as well!
      Interested?
      Add Matthijs#2267, IGN = Cabony