Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Carsten

Gear question

4 posts in this topic

Normal Rathrak and Orb.

You gain 31 Intellect, 337 SP, 167 Hit, 126 Haste and the poison proc.

You lose a Haste proc that is equivalent to about 379 Haste

4 people like this

Ti'tahk is about the worst thing ever designed in this game, even the Heroic version. Try to avoid it like the plague.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By hardluck57
      Hello,
      I recently came back into WoW during WoD having been absent since WotLK. I played Arcane in WotLK but switched to Frost because it was easier to understand in WoD. Just as I had gathered the appropriate gear and was working up my courage to play Arcane again the pre-Legion patch came out and I am lost.
      I have read the guide on this site (why I knew to ask for help here) and I have my bar setup, but I am just not getting the results. I don't mean "my DPS should be higher" I mean, "It takes me forever to kill one thing." I feel like I'm pushing buttons at random and would like a little more description that the guide gives.
      Below are some more specific points that would help, but anyone willing to elaborate on the guide would be very helpful.
      1. I don't know what order to use the powers in. I know to wait for 4 charges, but I'm not sure how to get them without spending them or what moves to use while waiting to build before a burn.
      2. I don't know how to setup my keybindings in order to make the most of my order. I play on a standard sized keyboard and use a gaming mouse with left click, right click, and six extra buttons I can bind.
      If you need more info to help, tell me what you need and I'll post it as soon as I am able. This isn't a troll post or someone who hasn't read anything; I've been playing everyday since the new patch and have gone from mythic dungeons and normal raids to being afraid to do heroic dungeons. Please help me.
    • By Tigersharrk
      Ok so did they nerf the gear cause I went from 70% Mastery to 31% mastery overnight with at least a 15k dps loss down to 25-30k. I've posted this on WoW forums, facebook friends/groups and asked trade chat all with either bullshit answers or nothing. Patch notes don't say anything about gear nerfing but with 6 weeks left till expac I cant believe they would nerf your stats so soon.
      Any answers here??
      Or at least noticing the same loss??
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Frost Mage guide for Legion.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Fire Mage guide for Legion.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Arcane Mage guide for Legion.