Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ThrIronMustache

Obsidian Nightwing SS' Sorry it took me so long

16 posts in this topic

Sorry about the poor quality >< I am away from my normal equipment on vacation. =<

Edited by ThrIronMustache
3 people like this

This is the new Recruit-A-Friend mount, isn't it?

You got lucky you got one, all my friends played at some point but they all quit, and aren't planning to come back. They also got their RaF from someone else so I don't have any RaF or SoR mounts :(

Yeah it's the new RAF mount. It is actually similar to the Stone drakes in that it turns you into the mount and allows you to carry someone on your back. I absolutely love the way it looks!

Nice mount! Did we have anything to do with it? :P

Nice mount! Did we have anything to do with it? Posted Image

Not unless his friend uses Icy Veins ;)

Yeah lol, I actually kinda bribed my recruit a friend partner into spending all his monies so I could enjoy it. Posted Image

One question I have: can you use it indoor as a normal mount? Something I hate about my coolest flying mounts is that I can't use them in Dragon Soul or similar areas where flying mounts aren't allowed.

One question I have: can you use it indoor as a normal mount? Something I hate about my coolest flying mounts is that I can't use them in Dragon Soul or similar areas where flying mounts aren't allowed.

That's a good question. I imagine it works, but I don't really know!

Yeah it's usable anywhere a normal ground mount is usable. Even in battlegrounds, and when your limited to staying on the ground the roaring animation is wicked cool!

That looks ace! ;)

In order to get this mount without actually recruiting a friend (as my friends already play / got retired) would this be an option (just my thoughts) :

- create a new e-mail account.

- send RAF to that account.

- buy a battle chest

- buy 1 month gametime

Loot mount?

Just an idea, but would cost a fair share of $$$.

You could do that only you would have to buy 2 months for the RAF account but your main account would get one month free so it would work out to the same price.

Battlechest for $25

1x Gamecard for $30 (Put the time on the account as soon as you activate the CD key)

I had him use a gamecard because i saw where a few people had issues with waiting for payments to clear. Posted Image

Warning: You may be forced to wait up to 7 days until your RAF trial is upgraded to a full account after purchase of the game, but it can be as fast as a few hours. Depends on server traffic.

That looks ace! ;)

In order to get this mount without actually recruiting a friend (as my friends already play / got retired) would this be an option (just my thoughts) :

- create a new e-mail account.

- send RAF to that account.

- buy a battle chest

- buy 1 month gametime

Loot mount?

Just an idea, but would cost a fair share of $$$.

Quite a lot of people do this and use the RAF to power level alts. Just have 2 WoW clients running at the same time. A bit of hassle to quest but It is doable. You get the perks of the mount etc and thing it would cost around the same as a mount from the Blizz store anyway.

...it would cost around the same as a mount from the Blizz store anyway.

Was thinking a bit the same.

Not even Heart of the Aspects?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0