FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
ThrIronMustache

Obsidian Nightwing SS' Sorry it took me so long

This is the new Recruit-A-Friend mount, isn't it?

You got lucky you got one, all my friends played at some point but they all quit, and aren't planning to come back. They also got their RaF from someone else so I don't have any RaF or SoR mounts :(

Yeah it's the new RAF mount. It is actually similar to the Stone drakes in that it turns you into the mount and allows you to carry someone on your back. I absolutely love the way it looks!

One question I have: can you use it indoor as a normal mount? Something I hate about my coolest flying mounts is that I can't use them in Dragon Soul or similar areas where flying mounts aren't allowed.

One question I have: can you use it indoor as a normal mount? Something I hate about my coolest flying mounts is that I can't use them in Dragon Soul or similar areas where flying mounts aren't allowed.

That's a good question. I imagine it works, but I don't really know!

That looks ace! ;)

In order to get this mount without actually recruiting a friend (as my friends already play / got retired) would this be an option (just my thoughts) :

- create a new e-mail account.

- send RAF to that account.

- buy a battle chest

- buy 1 month gametime

Loot mount?

Just an idea, but would cost a fair share of $$$.

You could do that only you would have to buy 2 months for the RAF account but your main account would get one month free so it would work out to the same price.

Battlechest for $25

1x Gamecard for $30 (Put the time on the account as soon as you activate the CD key)

I had him use a gamecard because i saw where a few people had issues with waiting for payments to clear. Posted Image

Warning: You may be forced to wait up to 7 days until your RAF trial is upgraded to a full account after purchase of the game, but it can be as fast as a few hours. Depends on server traffic.

That looks ace! ;)

In order to get this mount without actually recruiting a friend (as my friends already play / got retired) would this be an option (just my thoughts) :

- create a new e-mail account.

- send RAF to that account.

- buy a battle chest

- buy 1 month gametime

Loot mount?

Just an idea, but would cost a fair share of $$$.

Quite a lot of people do this and use the RAF to power level alts. Just have 2 WoW clients running at the same time. A bit of hassle to quest but It is doable. You get the perks of the mount etc and thing it would cost around the same as a mount from the Blizz store anyway.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Recruiter2018
      We are looking for reliable, responsible and dedicated players to be officers in the reroll project we will be starting. This will be an alliance guild focused on raiding on a two night a week schedule. All officers are expected to be very active in the guild. They will be responsible for everything from helping create guild events, running guild mythic groups, keeping an eye on the guild community, etc. Discord will be mandatory and the officers should be comfortable talking to new people in order to help foster relationships. We will be looking for 5 officers whose roles are listed below.

Melee Officer (1) : will be responsible for helping tanks and melee dps with rotation and character builds. Preferably a tank themselves. Should have a decent knowledge of all classes that fall into this spectrum.

Ranged Officer (1) : will be responsible for helping healers and ranged dps with rotation and character builds. Preferably a healer themselves. Should have a decent knowledge of all classes that fall into this spectrum.

Raid Leader (1) : responsible for researching fights for guild raids. Will handle all call outs during raid. Should know the spells/uses of most classes/specs in order to know their usability/viability in a raid.

General Officers (2) : help GM maintain website and discord. Help keep bank organized. Assist with everyday guild interactions and help foster a social community.

If you are interested in any of the above positions please apply at rerollofficer.guildlaunch.com.
    • By AstroDad
      I'm sure this is a popular topic so I apologize if this is the 1 millionth time you've seen this.
      I haven't played a level capped character since probably Wrath of the Lich King.  Friends are sucking me back in and I'm thinking about picking up Warrior.  I used to love tanking as a warrior but unfortunately (or fortunately) it looks like all the tank slots are filled.  Basically my question is, is rolling Warrior a wise choice?  Are they fun to play?  Pretty sure id pick Fury as my DPS spec but I don't know how it or arms plays now. I want to be competitive on the meters against my guildmates but I don't think we're going to be super hardcore.
      I suppose this is "living the dream" but i want to be near the top of the DPS charts while having fun doing it. Is the warrior for me? Other classes I was looking at were Shadow Priest, Hunter, or Death Knight.
      I guess I should also mention that I haven't played in a LONG time so ill probably be doing things like world pvp, BGs, 5-mans, ect.  I'm not an Arena type of person.
    • By Sparse
      Echo is a new project guild that wants to create a friendly and progressive environment.However,during progression our members are expected to have a great deal of knowledge regarding their class and have the obligation to research encounters on their own before the raid leader goes into detail about it. When we raid we're focused! While we are sociable and enjoy a good laugh, when it's time to raid, it's time to raid! We do NOT accept selfish, rude or intolerable behavior in our guild!. After joining you will be given the rank Trialist;trial period of 1-2 weeks,depending on performance and other things we may take into consideration.

We are currently looking for:
      - Melee ( 3 Spots Open )
      - Range ( 1 Spot Open )
      - Healer ( 1 Spot Open )

What to expect from the guild:
      - We are a social bunch, with members always talking on our guild discord.
      - We like to link our mythic+ keys in guild chat to find fast and reliable teams.
      - A mindset to raid hardest content,with a healthy attitude towards the cause and your fellow guildies

What we expect from you:
      - Being humble enough to accept that you can always improve and accept criticism if it's meant well.
      - You have to be reliable – meaning attend most of the raids,especially during progress period

Raiding times: (progression times may be extended)
      - Wednesday 20:00-23:00 ST
      - Thursday 20:00-23:00 ST
      - Sunday: 20:00-23:00  ST

If you have any questions,feel free to add us on Bnet!
      Sparse#21541
      EdgeLord666#2706
    • By TipeaPeti
      Hi all!
      New set item is better than the old one or the item's sinergy don't work well with the old set items? I know, my question is strange, but what is the common opinion? I know all the patch notes have info for set item changes, old ones have the new set stats, all set item is up-to-date in normal.
      But my Akkhan Crusader build is not working well. I have a new  Frydehr's Wrath & Blade of Prophecy . I have 1892paragon, have a good gear, good stats, right skills+passives, high leg.gems, cube is ok, caldesans etc. My dps is almost 4mill, but the solo 104 is my maximum (in a very good gr map).
      New ones is better like old ones? This is possible? Anyone in same feeling?
    • By Moca
      Hi guys, I got some issues with my dps,

I'm struggling to maintain over 650k dps...

I'm new to fury warrior, was a mythic raider with my assassination rogue but... with the warrior it seems like I'm not doing something well...

Here is what I do :

OPENER

Charge -> AVATAR+BC+Berserktroll -> BT -> RB -> RP -> OF …

Trying to maintain enrage with BT or RP > RB > etc.. (normal rotation)

I’m always tring to use RP at 100% rage,

Do I have to clip it with BT ?
      I mean, when I’m enraged, my rotation is :

RP (100% rage) -> RB -> BT -> RB > RP(100% rage)… with my +15% crit fillers
      I’m trying to pop OF everytime that I’m enraged (with BC if possible),

I don’t have any set bonuses. No COF and no “good trinkets”…

Execution phase :
      BT > EXEC EXEC… > BT > EXEC EXEC…

I can’t link my armory…

I’m Moca, War fury from SARGERAS EU

Am I missing something ?

I think that I'm supposed to be way higher, like 850k+...

Thank you !

Sorry, I'm french and new to fury, if you got some questions, don't hesitate :)