Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ThrIronMustache

Obsidian Nightwing SS' Sorry it took me so long

16 posts in this topic

Sorry about the poor quality >< I am away from my normal equipment on vacation. =<

Edited by ThrIronMustache
3 people like this

This is the new Recruit-A-Friend mount, isn't it?

You got lucky you got one, all my friends played at some point but they all quit, and aren't planning to come back. They also got their RaF from someone else so I don't have any RaF or SoR mounts :(

Yeah it's the new RAF mount. It is actually similar to the Stone drakes in that it turns you into the mount and allows you to carry someone on your back. I absolutely love the way it looks!

Nice mount! Did we have anything to do with it? :P

Nice mount! Did we have anything to do with it? Posted Image

Not unless his friend uses Icy Veins ;)

Yeah lol, I actually kinda bribed my recruit a friend partner into spending all his monies so I could enjoy it. Posted Image

One question I have: can you use it indoor as a normal mount? Something I hate about my coolest flying mounts is that I can't use them in Dragon Soul or similar areas where flying mounts aren't allowed.

One question I have: can you use it indoor as a normal mount? Something I hate about my coolest flying mounts is that I can't use them in Dragon Soul or similar areas where flying mounts aren't allowed.

That's a good question. I imagine it works, but I don't really know!

Yeah it's usable anywhere a normal ground mount is usable. Even in battlegrounds, and when your limited to staying on the ground the roaring animation is wicked cool!

That looks ace! ;)

In order to get this mount without actually recruiting a friend (as my friends already play / got retired) would this be an option (just my thoughts) :

- create a new e-mail account.

- send RAF to that account.

- buy a battle chest

- buy 1 month gametime

Loot mount?

Just an idea, but would cost a fair share of $$$.

You could do that only you would have to buy 2 months for the RAF account but your main account would get one month free so it would work out to the same price.

Battlechest for $25

1x Gamecard for $30 (Put the time on the account as soon as you activate the CD key)

I had him use a gamecard because i saw where a few people had issues with waiting for payments to clear. Posted Image

Warning: You may be forced to wait up to 7 days until your RAF trial is upgraded to a full account after purchase of the game, but it can be as fast as a few hours. Depends on server traffic.

That looks ace! ;)

In order to get this mount without actually recruiting a friend (as my friends already play / got retired) would this be an option (just my thoughts) :

- create a new e-mail account.

- send RAF to that account.

- buy a battle chest

- buy 1 month gametime

Loot mount?

Just an idea, but would cost a fair share of $$$.

Quite a lot of people do this and use the RAF to power level alts. Just have 2 WoW clients running at the same time. A bit of hassle to quest but It is doable. You get the perks of the mount etc and thing it would cost around the same as a mount from the Blizz store anyway.

...it would cost around the same as a mount from the Blizz store anyway.

Was thinking a bit the same.

Not even Heart of the Aspects?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Papabard
      Hello:
      Malus Imperium is a new guild on Winterhoof that is recruiting players of all specs/class to begin raiding in the next couple of weeks. Our raid plans are to start running dungeons to gear for Regular and Herioc content then start looking at Mythic. Our raid schedule will be determined once we have a core force in place.  Members of our raid team will need to be able to:
      Follow raid leaders instructions Have fun with raiding Want to improve themselves as well as their team mates Be able to accept feedback (aka criticism)  Be prepared (potions/flasks, food, gear) Malus Imperium has raided in Rift, Dark Ages of Camelot and Everquest 2 with the same 3 players who are working to form in World of Warcraft.

Casual and non raiding players are also welcome

For more information you can contact me  Tazany #1251 (Battlenet) Mooshou in game on Winterhoof or Tazany#3465 on Discord

• By VampAurora
      Hello everyone!
      New interview is up and running. This time with Sebastian "Xixo" Bentert, one of the best and most famous Hearthstone players in the world who was playing for Natus Vincere for the past year. Find out more!
      Hope you enjoy! Feel free to comment/like/subscribe on YouTube as well! Thank you!

• By Griever
      <Enthalpy> is a fast growing guild led by experienced players who are excited to build something strong through Legion. Visit our Website  or Discord

Our guild is composed of 3 Main teams that allow players to stay active within the guild regardless of content & skill level. Whether you're into PvP, competitive raid progression, or a more casual approach to raiding, you can find your niche while enjoying the social aspect of the game with us.  The focus for this post will be for our late night progression group: Infusion

Infusion - This is the late night group who raid Tuesday & Thursday from 9PM - 12AM PST. The newest raid team starting in Legion, Infusion is still seeking experienced raiders to finish forming it's core. Currently the goal for Infusion is to establish a regular core doing Heroic raiding with the intention of moving to Mythic raiding when possible.

Current Recruitment needs (as of 9/16/16):
      Melee DPS: 1 strong melee dps with tank offspec (DK, Paladin, War)
      Ranged DPS: Hunter, Warlocks (non demo), Mages, Ele Shaman

If you are looking to do it all, come join us. Reach out to us in game or add us using the Btag's below so we can discuss our interests. Best of luck in your search and we hope to see you here.

-Magicmike (GM) Btag: Dex#1427

-Unholypants (Ignite Raid Leader)

-Raycepticon

-Rewki (Flux RBG Leader)

-Grievër (Infusion Raid Leader) Btag:cerealKiller#1606
    • By Loxi
      Good evening Silvermoon!
      <Just Awful> is a new guild on Alliance aiming to build a solid raiding team and steadily progress through normal and heroic EN and build up to wrecking mythic. While experience is preferred, we're open to recruiting newer raiders in order to give a real raiding environment to learn and grow as a player in, rather than relying solely on the premade group finder (which is almost always a terrible rush-fest).  
      What do we expect from you? 
      - The patience needed for raiding, especially when talking about mythic. Wipe nights are a major part of progress. You need to fail in order to learn how to succeed, and someone becoming extremely frustrated and ragey after 5 wipes isn't going to be good for anyone (especially not the person getting ragey, since chances are they'd need to be finding a new raid guild). 
      - A willingness to learn and the initiative to find your own resources and guides if needed. Ask for advice, not hand holding. If you know the difference, then you probably don't need to worry about this one too much. 
      - Reliability. JA will be raiding on Monday / Wednesday and possibly Saturday during progression, from 20:00 to 23:00 server time. It's pretty easy to let an officer in advance if you know you won't be able to make it to the odd raid, but don't apply if you think you'll be unavailable most of the time. 
      - A decent grasp on the English language, both written and vocal.  
      What can you expect from us? 
      - Experienced, amazing and downright perfect (and humble) guild and raid leadership. Well, it's passable, at least. I'm always learning, okay? 
      - ... Thinking about it, there's not really much I can write here. You guys make the guild, and we make it as nice and as awesome a place as we want it to be. If you want the guild to be the perfect guild for you, then be the kind of guild member you imagine being in such a guild. 
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      As mentioned above, <Just Awful>'s raid times will be Monday / Wednesday and a possible Saturday (depending on progression), from 20:00 to 23:00 server time. Below is what we're currently in most need of, though well thought out and presented applications for all roles will be read and considered!;
      1x Tank (Preferably Druid / Warrior / Paladin)
      All melee DPS (Preferably Rogue / Paladin / DK)
      All ranged DPS (Preferably Mages / Hunters / SPriests) 

If you're interested, then check out and apply on the website (justawful-silvermoon.enjin.com) or throw me a PM at Loxi#21457 (Loxidk in-game) for a chat. 
      See you in-game!