FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Laslowz23

Short Stat Issue

Hey Good Afternoon Everyone!

Just a couple quick questions!

I have a couple problems with reforging, I use reforge lite but it seems to be bugging on me, any suggestions in how I could optimize my gear to follow what you guys have in your guides? I'm a little past the haste break point of 50% at around a 14350 Haste Rating.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Laslowz/simple (My armory Link)

Since we are getting further into Heroic Progression with the team I am on now I just want to make sure I am optimizing my gear and it is not a hindrance, I already have my play style to worry about I don't need gear being a 2nd issue.

Thank you guys

PS I am a huge fan, keep up the good work the Frost Mage/Bomb SnapShotting/ SoO guides for frost mages are IMMACULATE, it shows you guys really do try to help the community out 

Did reforge lite tell you to break the socket bonus on your chest armor? If so I would not use it anymore wink.png

I loaded your profile in AMR and took the values for mixture build from Akraen's Guide. Optimized you would end up with (raidbuffed):

+ 287 Int

+ 0,56% Mastery

+ 316 Spellpower

-0,22 % Hit (15,16 %)

-0,36% Haste (50,04%)

-0,08% Crit

Except for int (and therefore sp) the changes are not that big. But I'm still confused why your addon would suggest to break the socket  boni for your chest.

Edited by Anderson