Topic Details

Will you keep your current transmog in MoP?

22 replies to this topic Started by Peelyon, May 22 2012 07:40 PM mop
- - - - -
  • Please log in to reply

Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:40 PM

Peelyon
  • Peelyon
  • LocationEngland
If your like me, you probably spent the end of 4.2 grinding old raids dungeons and quests for your transmog set. I'm pretty happy with my loom at the moment but think I may enjoy a change of style when I hit 90. I think I'll enjoy running around in mis-matched gear while I quest, then take some time to pick my set for level 90 raids! I'm hoping I like the new tier sets but I may keep rocking some old style stuff. Im really hoping for some nice shiny tabards that can fit my new look too. Also with the account wide achievements I'll probably start playing my alts more and none of them have any transmog gear yet, should be fun! Those that are going to roll pandas, any of you got any ideas lined up what to wear?

@peterlyon85 peelyon#2117

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:05 PM

MadMonk
  • MadMonk
  • The Mad Monk
  • LocationBelgium
I'll stick with my current transmog on my priest: the absolution set (normal one and white recolour).

But since I'm rerolling to a monk (not sure of the race yet), I'll need to look for some cool leather sets I can use on that one.
Healer for Life!

Monk healer MadMonk - Warcry - EU Auchindoun

My opinion does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the owners or writers of the icy-veins website/guides.

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:59 PM

Damien
  • Damien
  • Administrator
  • LocationParis, France
Believe it or not, I wrote all those transmogrification guides and yet I didn't manage to find the time to go and get myself a proper transmogrification set :(

Join us on IRC! | server: irc.quakenet.org | port: 6667 | channel: #icy-veins

Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:12 PM

Vlad
  • Vlad
  • Administrator
  • LocationRennes, France
I love the look of ICC plate gear, so I'm almost certainly going to stick to that on my Warrior at level 90. I probably won't transmogrify leveling gear, though, since it gets changed so often and it's pretty expensive to transmogrify (although I sure do hate the look of the mis-matched leveling stuff that makes me look like a poorly dressed foot soldier).

Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:46 PM

Peelyon
  • Peelyon
  • LocationEngland

I love the look of ICC plate gear, so I'm almost certainly going to stick to that on my Warrior at level 90. I probably won't transmogrify leveling gear, though, since it gets changed so often and it's pretty expensive to transmogrify (although I sure do hate the look of the mis-matched leveling stuff that makes me look like a poorly dressed foot soldier).

You'll have plenty of time at level 90 to look the part, Im looking forward to the mis match and walking round in short pants a horrible helm and HUGE shoulders

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:21 PM

Poetry
  • Poetry
  • Peasant
  • LocationThousand Oaks, CA
http://wowroleplayge...dence-recolour/

I've had this transmog on ever since 4.3 because I honestly don't like any other sets for cloth users.

However, if they do decide to auction off Mage Tier 3 on the Black Market Auction House I'll most likely switch to that. Posted Image

Edited by Poetry, 22 May 2012 - 11:21 PM.

Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:16 PM

Peelyon
  • Peelyon
  • LocationEngland
Hopefully some decent transmog gear via the Black Market would be great! Much prefer things like transmog gear on there than mounts etc

Posted 25 May 2012 - 06:00 PM

PhatLewtsGold
  • PhatLewtsGold
  • Peasant
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR
I don't currently transmog my wand (because I never use it) but if/when I use a wand as a main hand in MoP I already have some options that I'm looking into for it.

I use 2 different sets for PvP and PvE and that's something that I like, and will probably stick to even if I switch outfits.

Posted 26 May 2012 - 12:39 AM

LCSscallywag
  • LCSscallywag
  • Knight
  • LocationLas Cruces, NM
I've transmogged my mage to T9 (Trial of the Fail). I loved the Horde scheme to it all but man I hated that raid. If Undead wearing pants didn't look like they were wearing shorts I'd probably transmog to T8 (Ulduar) also. The only other thing I've transmogged was my DK back into the lvl 58 blues you get when you finish the starting zone. I love the concept of transmog but I'm just far too lazy to do anything.

Posted 30 May 2012 - 12:07 AM

Vensith
  • Vensith
  • Vagrant
Well i have aquired 16 different Sets and most definatly will be wanting to equip on MoP.I do enjoy each day that i play wow i try to wear a diff one every so many days. My favorites are the Wrath/Bold set i actualy like a mixture of both togther.Inferno.Deathbone. and Lawbringer Recolour.
There is 1 set i adore so much but Finding/Aquiring the ''Chest-Plate'' to finish it is prooving very difficult.
If someone has this? and is willing to trade i would be in your debt.

The Hyperion Set

All i need is http://www.wowhead.com/item=10384 Hyperion Armur BoE chest. Surely someone has this? :-(
Would love to have this final item.

Posted 15 June 2012 - 12:55 AM

Neridae
  • Neridae
  • Sergeant
  • LocationWest Yorkshire, United Kingdom
I have been really lazy with my transmog gear for my hunter. When a lot of my other guildies were running about trying to gt the items they wanted ready I didn't give it a second thought. I really must decide on what to transmog my gear into but I don't know what. One of my guildies has a dominatrix transmog theme with her characters and I must admit that they look pretty cool. The only thing I have transmogged is my bow into this: http://www.wowhead.c...ancient-keepers I like it because it's pretty, in my opinion and obviously is now no longer obtainable.

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:46 AM

Alatoth
  • Alatoth
  • Vagrant
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR
  • LocationHellas
I will use my Tier1 for PVE and the arachnidian set for pvp
Alatoth "The Insane"
EU Vek'nilash Horde
Undead Mage

Posted 26 June 2012 - 04:51 PM

Nyxxiana
  • Nyxxiana
  • Footman
  • LocationSilver Hand ....or Virginia, take your pick :)

Believe it or not, I wrote all those transmogrification guides and yet I didn't manage to find the time to go and get myself a proper transmogrification set Posted Image

o.0 *shakes head baffled*

oh dear.... you REALLY need to get on that!

as for me, im soooo keeping mine... its not easy to find an outfit like mine, and people are always inspecting me or asking me where i got it or what it is lol and i havent seen ANYONE else wearing anything like it, so im happy! black leather studded halter top with black tight leather pants and boots FTW! The Dungeon Mistress of Stormwind shall remain in her current garb!

Posted 26 June 2012 - 05:12 PM

meukow
  • meukow
  • Knight
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR
I could never be arsed to farm any so basically I just put on some random crap hahah, I just might get something cool for MoP :))

Posted 28 June 2012 - 09:48 AM

ThrIronMustache
  • ThrIronMustache
  • Peasant
  • LocationMissouri
Took me months to farm my full Transcendence on my main (priest obviously) so i will have a hard time changing it Posted Image

Posted 28 June 2012 - 10:41 PM

Damien
  • Damien
  • Administrator
  • LocationParis, France

Took me months to farm my full Transcendence on my main (priest obviously) so i will have a hard time changing it Posted Image

Post it there: Post your Transmogg :P

Join us on IRC! | server: irc.quakenet.org | port: 6667 | channel: #icy-veins

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:54 AM

cheyona24
  • cheyona24
  • Vagrant
Vanilla WOW female gear, is some of the best in the game...

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:37 AM

Johnzinho
  • Johnzinho
  • Worker
  • LocationManaus - Amazonas, Brasil
I really like the look of the new sets, they might even be cooler than the epic mage T11! Besides, the asian-theme is kind more fitting to the new continent

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:33 AM

Mutterkorn
  • Mutterkorn
  • Knight
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR
  • LocationGermany
Ups! Didn't see the "Post your Transmog" Thread. I will keep Transmoging for the new Sets are way too ugly to cover my little Dwarf-lady.

Edited by Mutterkorn, 03 November 2012 - 09:53 AM.

Lydmilla - Dwarf Shaman -Antonidas (EU)
Stefanja - Gnome Warlock - Antonidas (EU)
Copperbeard - Dwarf Paladin - Antonidas (EU)
Raffella - Gnome Death Knight - Antonidas (EU)

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:55 AM

Peelyon
  • Peelyon
  • LocationEngland
I haven't transmogged all expansion yet! Will more than likely use my old mog gear until I can find something new!

Active Users

0 user(s) are browsing this forum 0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users