Archimage

1-525 Cooking Guide: The Pandaren Cuisine

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

Introduction:

This short guide is for you to quickly level your Cooking profession from 1-525 by learning the recipes and buying the ingredients from Sungshin Ironpaw

Materials:

Buy the following materials from Sungshin Ironpaw:

18x inv_misc_food_vendor_instantnoodles.jpgInstant Noodles

18x inv_misc_driedneedlemushrooms.jpgNeedle Mushrooms

27x inv_misc_food_42.jpgPandaren Peach

06x inv_misc_food_137_meat.jpgSilkworm Pupa

23x inv_drink_milk_04.jpgYak Milk

17x inv_misc_food_vendor_rice.jpgRice

06x inv_misc_gem_bloodstone_03.jpgRed Beans

06x inv_misc_food_51.jpgFarm Chicken

06x inv_misc_bag_10.jpgBarley

02x inv_misc_food_vendor_ginseng.jpgGinseng

Fish the following item, you can fish this from any river in Pandaria even when your fishing level is only 1:

42x inv_misc_fish_103.jpgGolden Carp

Go north from Halfhill and kill Cranes (eg Glade Sprinter) to loot:

02x inv_misc_food_meat_pheasantbreast.jpgWildfowl Breast

Start Cooking:

Talk to Sungshin and select the Training option to learn the recipes, then open your cooking profession. Now you should have both windows open, one for you to learn the recipes, and the other to cook them. Learn the newest recipe, and cook it until you can learn and cook the next recipe. Remember to learn the cooking skill upgrades as it becomes unlocked.

Most of the recipes only require you to cook 6 of each.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By weedle
      What prof is most gold profit
      I know about alchemy, but i dont sure about it.
      Advice me plz.
    • By Demrottens
      Okay so I just started my first WoW player since 2009, and I completed all first mandatory missions and some misions to allow me do certain things like missions to show me how to pet a monster. Then, I skipped everything, me being level 2 undead and went to lvl 13 area (as I usually do in all MMOs) and farmed a bit until lvl 4 then I got bored and accidentally used a zepelin that flew me to Orgrimmar so I took advantage and went to lvl 17 area me being lvl 4 until reach lvl 6 and went to an area with lvl from 17 to IDK lvl and killed one lvl 17 deer then I went to some kind of troll or whatever that was lvlv 20, me being lvl 6 and killed it, I again got bored instantly and went farther through that rollercoaster until I reach the end and monsters there instead of a level have a skull which I assume means their lvl is 15 or 20 lvls more then mine, killed some with ease but I realised I only got 96 EP per kill, which is so little for me being lvl 7 or 6 and needing 5000 EP to levelup
      Do those skull level monsters give only a bit of experience, or all monsters I kill give EP depending on my own level, not on their own? Or is just that WoW works like this and if I kill a lvl 12 monster (twice my lvl, 6 lvls of difference) they would give me like 23 EP? 
      Is it always this hard to level up in WoW?
    • By Bugzy2341
      I created a guide for Crafting in Legion. It was posted on Wowhead a few days ago. You can check it out here. http://www.wowhead.com/guide=5282. Let me know what you think of it.
    • By drkenrich
      I've read through several guides on leveling up and didn't find a clear list of common tips everyone should use. Regardless of the character you're playing or the types of runs you like, there are a couple of tips you should try. I've done this a couple of times and find my leveling from first spawn to Level 70 Paragon 120+ in this new Season 10 went much quicker. In fact, I often advance 2 and sometimes 3 levels on each bounty quest or rift run.
      First, before anyone complains about wrong numbers, I admit they are not specifically precise. I am trying to explain a concept here.
      1.    The Leoric's Crown legendary buff is "Increase the effect of any gem socketed intro this item by 94%". This is usually picked up early in the game. As soon as I get this I insert the highest level Ruby gem I can for the increased experience percentage. Up to level 70 a Flawless Royal Ruby gives an additional 41% experience. That’s 41% x 94% = 79.5%. If you can’t start with the highest gem, start lower and replace it as you can.  At level 70 it drops to 4.1%.Until then I keep this regardless of other options. I may not have the strongest, best helm, but I get a tremendous experience boost.
      2.    Yellow pools give a constant 25% bonus, not for a given time, but for a given number of points. In fact, the experience tracking line(thin line above the skills bar) will show you how many extra experience points you'll receive, what they will take you to until it's expired, and change the line to yellow instead of the normal blue through multiple runs. Only if you get killed before it ends does it stop working.
      3.    Massacres grant a bonus experience based on how many enemy you kill AFTER you reach 15 killed. The more you kill, the higher the bonus. At 15 killed it’s 1x or 100% bonus. At 140 it's up to about 4x or 400% (please, don't hold me to this. I've done it a couple of times and it's based on failing memory). Along with this, try to have at least one ranged weapon you can shoot from a distance. It can keep your total running.
      So, let me give you a scenario. Do your run, and run past all smaller groups regardless of the kind or level of them. A single yellow boss is bad. It takes lots of time and gives very little for the effort. When you run into minions (love the little spiders) in a greater horde, stop and kill as many as you can. I like to run just a little past and see if there are more lurking nearby. When you get a good number, stop, backtrack a little, and begin your killing spree. As you get to the last few enemies, begin using your range weapon to shoot intermittently and from a further distance as you try to move toward more enemy nearby. Rack up as many kills as you can. Only engage the enemy when it’s worth the time to do so.
      Here’s how the results work out. Look for close horde pack of 20+ with lots of surrounding enemies. Begin killing and stretch it out near the last enemy so you can move to increase the number with nearby enemies. End up with 80 kills and a base of 10,000 points (fictitious number for calculations only). Add massacre bonus of 2.75 (275%), add the yellow pool bonus of 25%, add the Leoric’s Crown bonus of 79.5%, and you end up with 379.5% minimal increase for a grand total of 37,950 + 10,000 = 47,950 experience points.
      On any basic run you should be able to find 3 or 4 of these without much difficulty. With a little personal experience you’ll begin to recognize quickly when the setting is right. So a single bounty run can easily net you an extra 200,000 which isn’t bad at lower levels. But, wait, there’s more! These are percentage increases so they increase with your level increases.

Grinding out these runs can actually be more fun! Try it.
    • By iLoveNny
      I have a lvl 104 MM hunter currently, with 7.1.5 I have heard BM is more viable. Should I A) switch my spec now for leveling B) keep MM for leveling but dump AP into BM artifact. 
      If "A" what should my basic build look like?

THanks for the help!